Bring4th
secret service - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: secret service (/showthread.php?tid=13121)

secret service - Sacred Fool - 07-30-2016

Again, the secret in service is not to reach, not to withhold, but to move in serenity, in peace, and within your own integrity at all times.
--Q'uo Feb 24, 2005

Happened across this quote and couldn't resist posting it.  Not unrelated is the one below.

It is very difficult to think of the main and centrally constituent service to the One Infinite Creator as that of being, and yet that is what you came to Earth to do,  You came here to be yourself, to breathe the air, to participate in the illusion of planet Earth, to go through each and every detail of receiving catalyst, responding to catalyst, moving through the periods of joy and suffering that this catalyst offers you, and always your chief responsibility is to be yourself, to feel truly, to examine yourself as fully as you can and to know yourself to the very limit of your ability.  You wish to know yourself, not judge yourself or condemn yourself or to pat yourself in the back, but simply to become aware of who you are.
--Q'uo May 17, 2005

RE: secret service - outerheaven - 07-30-2016

A good reminder. Thank you.

RE: secret service - Brian_Sanchez - 07-30-2016

To find harmonic balance. To live by truth. And that first truth is the true you. The more truth you find the more harmonious you are. Until you become truth itself.

RE: secret service - Sacred Fool - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 08:26 PM)Brian_Sanchez Wrote: To find harmonic balance. To live by truth. And that first truth is the true you. The more truth you find the more harmonious you are. Until you become truth itself.

Yes, okay, but what of Love?  How is that balanced in?  Can serenity and peace really come by way of truth alone?  Seems unlikely to moi.  

As one congenitally overbalanced in Wisdom, I find that mere truth unleavened by Love travels in a rather chilly envelope and cannot of itself transport one across the threshold of the heart.

RE: secret service - Brian_Sanchez - 07-31-2016

(07-30-2016, 10:30 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 08:26 PM)Brian_Sanchez Wrote: To find harmonic balance. To live by truth. And that first truth is the true you. The more truth you find the more harmonious you are. Until you become truth itself.

Yes, okay, but what of Love?  How is that balanced in?  Can serenity and peace really come by way of truth alone?  Seems unlikely to moi.  

As one congenitally overbalanced in Wisdom, I find that mere truth unleavened by Love travels in a rather chilly envelope and cannot of itself transport one across the threshold of the heart.

That is of course. If you don't consider love part of the truth or the higher spiritual lessons. Which I never said it wasn't and if you were to ask me then I would say it is part of my truth.

RE: secret service - Sacred Fool - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 12:27 AM)Brian_Sanchez Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 10:30 PM)peregrine Wrote:

That is of course. If you don't consider love part of the truth or the higher spiritual lessons. Which I never said it wasn't and if you were to ask me then I would say it is part of my truth.

Ah, I see, and I wish you a merry pilgrimage. 

RE: secret service - Brian_Sanchez - 07-31-2016

Thankyou. I wish you the best. BigSmile