Bring4th
____ - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ____ (/showthread.php?tid=12677)

____ - GentleWanderer - 03-15-2016

______

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Aion - 03-15-2016

Alcyone is my 'native sun'.

RE: Do you know your origin ? - godwide_void - 03-15-2016

The first octave. BigSmile

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Aion - 03-15-2016

Well if we're counting outside of 'this' Creation then I wasn't even 'born' in the Octave systems, but when you cross over in to eternity the whole notion of 'origin' isn't all that applicable...

RE: Do you know your origin ? - godwide_void - 03-15-2016

Prior to existence, prior tu-existence! BigSmile Ancient might be plural, you know!

8th density consciousness just wants to have fun. BigSmile

RE: Do you know your origin ? - AnthroHeart - 03-15-2016

Is there anything that is not in 8th density?

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Night Owl - 03-15-2016

I feel like eternity

RE: Do you know your origin ? - godwide_void - 03-16-2016

(03-15-2016, 03:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is there anything that is not in 8th density?

You're existentially blessed in essence!

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Minyatur - 03-16-2016

I guess my home is the Source, as my current experience of myself is the harvest of infinite movement back and forth within it. Just as my current experience of myself also is an harvest that will bring forth infinite further experiences.

RE: Do you know your origin ? - godwide_void - 03-16-2016

Since we're all at home in Source in our tour-heaven, our tier-heaven, I suppose you can consider us all your theohomies! BigSmile

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Matt1 - 03-16-2016

The creation is timeless, i don't see any benefit beyond faith, in the pursuit to previous incarnations on a higher or lower plane of existence. If someone finds that the belief would help them in services to others then ok.

_________ - GentleWanderer - 03-16-2016

_______

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Verum Occultum - 03-20-2016

(03-15-2016, 03:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is there anything that is not in 8th density?

I think that when you enter the Void of 8D, you become the Council of Nine - knowing all there is to know.

RE: Do you know your origin ? - 1109 - 03-20-2016

I don't really care about my origins, It's just another label. I fit the wanderer stereotype but don't really feel like I'm a brother of sorrow and I think I'm too young (28) to be a 6d wanderer. There's no place or culture that feels like it's my home. Of course the Ra material resonates very strongly with me, much more so than other channeled material, even from L/L Research. If I had to guess I would say that my origin is that of a temple "somewhere", "somewhen".

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Nía - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 04:39 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: I think that when you enter the Void of 8D, you become the Council of Nine - knowing all there is to know.

Is that so? The Council of Nine Angel

Just for clarification: The Council of Nine is not the same as the Council of Saturn.

-`ღ´-

_______ - GentleWanderer - 03-20-2016

________

RE: Do you know your origin ? - tamaryn - 03-20-2016

Ask genuinely: "Who Am I?"
Any thought arises: "Who Am I?"

Who Am I?
Who Am I?
Who Am I?
Who Am I?
Who Am I?
Who Am I?

If you recieve no response, you have your answer Wink

RE: Do you know your origin ? - 1109 - 03-21-2016

(03-20-2016, 06:15 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 05:06 PM)1109 Wrote: I don't really care about my origins, It's just another label. I fit the wanderer stereotype but don't really feel like I'm a brother of sorrow and I think I'm too young (28) to be a 6d wanderer. There's no place or culture that feels like it's my home. Of course the Ra material resonates very strongly with me, much more so than other channeled material, even from L/L Research. If I had to guess I would say that my origin is that of a temple "somewhere", "somewhen".

Don't know mine, but it could help. I compare it to when you're in an other country where you don't really fit nor understand the culture, it is conforting to know you have a home town.

The date of birth doesn't tell from which dimension comes a wanderer.

The thing about date of birth is something I've picked up from Dolores Cannon and her writings and other sources on the different waves of wanderers and the timespan of these waves.

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Verum Occultum - 03-21-2016

(03-20-2016, 05:10 PM)facettes Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 04:39 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: I think that when you enter the Void of 8D, you become the Council of Nine - knowing all there is to know.

Just for clarification: The Council of Nine is not the same as the Council of Saturn.

-`ღ´-

Yes, thank you Smile I was mistaken. I mean the Lords that are described in Thoth's Emerald Tablets.

RE: Do you know your origin ? - I AM RALPH - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 06:09 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 05:10 PM)facettes Wrote:

-`ღ´-

Yes, thank you Smile I was mistaken. I mean the Lords that are described in Thoth's Emerald Tablets.

Qu'o on the nine
http://www.floating-world.org/quo.htm

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Nía - 03-22-2016

(03-21-2016, 10:18 PM)I AM RALPH Wrote: Qu'o on the nine
http://www.floating-world.org/quo.htm

Thank you! The same session in the L/L Library, which I find easier to read.

-`ღ´-

_______ - GentleWanderer - 03-22-2016

______

RE: Do you know your origin ? - Ankh - 03-23-2016

(03-20-2016, 06:15 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: Don't know mine, but it could help. I compare it to when you're in an other country where you don't really fit nor understand the culture, it is conforting to know you have a home town.

I speak from personal experience of course, but it may be helpful to meditate upon this matter, if it's important to you of course. Maybe the answer will come to you in this way? If it doesn't infringe upon your free will, why not for you to not to know, right? BigSmile

In meditations I used to invite Confederation too, and I've had pretty awesome experiences. Not just the family, but all of the Confederation, and couple of times I could "hear" and "see" them. And it's been like seeing close, old friends you haven't seen in a while, almost like waving to each other very intensively and almost jumping up and down, shouting "Hiiiiii! Long time, no seeeee!" BigSmile