Bring4th
Harvesting Negative - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Harvesting Negative (/showthread.php?tid=12503)

Pages: 1 2 3

Harvesting Negative - AnthroHeart - 02-12-2016

A few years ago, when I was under my schizophrenia, I was working with dark forces, using negative words to try to destroy the world, or at least corrupt it. I used words like "Choice is Paradox" meaning that nobody could any longer make a choice. And I said "Ra and Lucifer are One" meaning that Ra was forced into negative space by me, or so I thought. I had visions of how much Ra suffered because of me.

Does this mean that I'll be harvesting negative? I kept chanting words that would corrupt all positivity. I don't know how much damage I did with my carelessness.

Beyond that I imagined a black hole at the center of Earth that would destroy it. And that the sun grew so hot that it microwaved the Earth.

Carla almost got tricked into negative time/space. Would the same have happened to me?

I am scared that I might be.

______ - GentleWanderer - 02-12-2016

_____

RE: Harvesting Negative - rva_jeremy - 02-12-2016

If you were going to harvest negative, you would not feel bad about that. It's that simple to me. Smile

RE: Harvesting Negative - anagogy - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 05:59 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Carla almost got tricked into negative time/space. Would the same have happened to me?

I am scared that I might be.

I don't know about "almost".  It is an exceedingly rare event.  In our entire 75,000 year master cycle of 3rd density on this planet, that type of infringement has only occurred to one wanderer, according to Ra.  So it is a pretty safe bet it is an extremely unlikely occurrence.

You'll find that in any serious infringement (especially one of THAT caliber), it has to be balanced in some way with respect to free will (otherwise the balance will be proportionately taken out of the infringing entities polarity, which is where its power emanates from. That isn't a bargain they are willing to make).  In other words, it has to be chosen in some way.  It isn't something you haphazardly stumble into.  It requires willful commitment on some level or another.  

RE: Harvesting Negative - tamaryn - 02-13-2016

You are a being of the light and the dark. It is a question of how much once accepts the dance of light and dark in their soul expression, every moment.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Spaced - 02-13-2016

(02-12-2016, 05:59 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: "Choice is Paradox"
"Ra and Lucifer are One" 

These aren't negative concepts.

the idea of choice is a paradox, since the higher self already contains all choices and therefore all choices could be considered to be predetermined and yet we have free will to choose as we please.

Lucifer means morning star, another name for Venus, the world Ra calls their original home. The whole idea of Lucifer as evil seems to boil down to a translation of Isaiah 14:12 "How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" This is in reference to the King of Babylon who held the Jews as slaves. At some point this seems to have been associated with the idea of Satan the adversary, likely during the middle ages.

I don't think you've done anything wrong Gem. We all have our periods of darkness, but they don't define you as a person. I can tell you have a lot of love and positivity in you.

RE: Harvesting Negative - APeacefulWarrior - 02-13-2016

Harvesting negative isn't a punishment doled out like the Christians think Heaven\Hell works. To harvest negatively, someone has to be basically devoid of any qualities generally considered moral, ethical, "good," etc. They would have to have willfully and deliberately dedicated their lives to abusing others for personal gain, and (literally) taking power/energy from the suffering they cause.

You ain't evil, Wolfie. You ain't even evil lite. Wink

RE: Harvesting Negative - Reaper - 02-13-2016

That's not how it works.

RE: Harvesting Negative - AnthroHeart - 02-13-2016

It may just be anxiousness why I felt that way. I physically feel anxiety, with no identifiable source. I can't meditate now because I have food in the pressure cooker.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Matt1 - 02-14-2016

I would say to become negative you would need to do things that are STS in nature. Such as taking advantage of someone consciously for your own benefit.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Ashim - 02-14-2016

(02-14-2016, 09:59 AM)Matt1 Wrote: I would say to become negative you would need to do things that are STS in nature. Such as taking advantage of someone consciously for your own benefit.

Not consciously. The STS being often thinks it is positive and 'twists'  perception of deeds to fit that mould.
Hitler believed he was 'doing right'. All a matter of perspective.
At a certain level or vibration there is no right/wrong or good/evil simply polarity, or male/female.
One tends to act in a mode of self preservation even if the native polarity is not consciously known.
Thus negative may believe to be doing 'positive'.

I believe that Lucifer was indeed that one wanderer (of Ra) who entered negative time/space.

RE: Harvesting Negative - AnthroHeart - 02-14-2016

Maybe we can tell by our dreams.

My dreams are mostly positive and inspiring, with a few nightmares that are pretty rare.

If a moderator can move this to the Harvest forum, that would be great.

At least I don't have to apologize for existing.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Ashim - 02-15-2016

(02-13-2016, 02:16 PM)Yera Wrote: That's not how it works.

We are all ears, please enlighten us as to 'how it works'.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Reaper - 02-17-2016

The same way any path works. Focus. Discipline. Will.

Careful consideration of one's choices and a dedication to consistency in effort.

The only way a psychotic episode can polarize you in any direction is if you're self-aware enough to evaluate the experience, learn from it, and use that knowledge to motivate further action. Such experiences can easily depolarize, but a loss of charge on one end of the spectrum doesn't necessitate a gain in charge on the other.

Beyond that, Carla's near-abduction experience was instigated by the separation of her consciousness from her body during deep trance. It takes a very specific, rare set of circumstances to produce even the risk of such a thing happening. The notion that thinking dark thoughts will cause one to be abducted into negative space is a misunderstanding.

RE: Harvesting Negative - AnthroHeart - 02-17-2016

Thank you Yera. And everyone, you're wonderful. I'm glad negative space is so difficult to attain. Just like graduating positive, it's just as hard.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Adonai One - 02-17-2016

How I would harvest negative:

1. Ignore everyone around me.

2. If I cannot ignore everyone around me, I torture them out of existence and ever coming back to this planet again.

3. If I cannot torture everyone out of existence, I blow up the planet.

4. Once dead, I would ignore every portion of myself that reminds me of other people.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Aion - 02-19-2016

I wouldn't worry about polarizing negatively Gemini because you are too concerned about the fact which means you have already to some degree made the choice to be positive. Nobody is perfect, but I think it's clear that you have chosen to work towards the positive even when you encounter negative within youraelf and others.

I don't think anybody would really notice if I polarized negatively. I know subtle arts which can allow me to increase my polarity negatively without the need for much external show of behaviour. That being said, I have chosen to not live in a way that does this and have instead more and more been pursuing the path of honesty, love and compassion.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Night Owl - 02-19-2016

And I'm sure that brings you more positive polarisation knowing how to do the opposite and not doing it. That's clever

RE: Harvesting Negative - anagogy - 02-19-2016

(02-17-2016, 10:33 AM)Adonai One Wrote: How I would harvest negative:

1. Ignore everyone around me.

2. If I cannot ignore everyone around me, I torture them out of existence and ever coming back to this planet again.

3. If I cannot torture everyone out of existence, I blow up the planet.

4. Once dead, I would ignore every portion of myself that reminds me of other people.

I'm not sure if this would be effective negative polarization. As I understand it, for negative polarization to be effective it has to do more than just be a jerk to everybody around it, it has to control others, to the point of them doing their bidding.

In a way, both polarities are seeking to come together with others in oneness. One in cooperation, the other in subjugation. One does it for love, the other does it for power.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Night Owl - 02-19-2016

Well it would be effective for negative polarization but not for harvest. Someone being an infinite jerk might be powerful but will still be the little b**** of some bigger negative entity. In the end it can only come to understand the infinite futility of such behavior.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Aion - 02-20-2016

The true adept will only rarely be revealed and usually one will not even notice that they are controlling because they will provide every behaviour necessary for trust. It's not just a matter of going in to 'negative thinking' but realizing that things can be gained from others through the manipulation of emotions. Ra mentioned how a typical approach is to energize the heart while blocking the third eye and this is a good example of how compliments, 'love' and shows of 'compassion' can be used to manipulate the emotional states of others.

Once you realize what gets people in to a reactive state you can begin shaping the environment to start to call those triggers so the person is reacting and letting off extra energy which you can then soak up and use and the person will just blame the environment.

Now think of this on a global scale and you've basically got a nice energy sink to draw from whenever you need, if you are willing to steal lost energy.

RE: Harvesting Negative - AnthroHeart - 02-20-2016

Can you send lost energy back to the person? If you focus on the Earth, can you make a difference for this lost energy?

Ah, I'm happy you caught that. Yes, these techniques can be used in 'reverse' for positive polarization by choosing to instead return things to their 'natural order' rather than taking advantage of the situation of separation.

RE: Harvesting Negative - AnthroHeart - 02-20-2016

Is it a heart centered service, or 3rd eye?

As an adept practice it would make use of both but the movement requires and starts in the heart, in compassion and love. The same is true for negative but it is the closed heart which sets things in motion and so it would work off the repression of the heart.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Matt1 - 02-20-2016

To polarize in the negative sense based on what Ra taught about the different paths, i would say that it has to do with the use of the Rays Red through Yellow and then activating the indigo ray.

Ra made it clear that the positive path was about acceptance and the negative about control . The positive is about opening the heart and the negative about increasing the will.

If we are then to look at this from the negative view point, you could say that the suppression of sexual energy would be the first point, taking care of the red ray. The next would be suppression of emotions. The sexual energy and different emotional energy being used or brought up to the surface to control a situation, the research into body language and the use of the voice would probably help someone on this path, knowing how to address oneself in a manner to control the other self.

On the personal level, between one and the other self, the transfare of orange ray energy would be key, the negative person trying to control the other through fear, shame, anger, sexual energy, or whatever it might be. This then moves onto the main path of the negative person which is the yellow ray energy.

This yellow ray energy is the will power, the negative person would likely be moving up into a place of power in society , the more power the more control, the greater the development of will. The person would then use this energy to control large groups of others, rather than simply on the personal, one to one orange ray energy.

The final step would to opening the indigo ray, this could be done through the use of visualization, slimier to the development of the will through meditation. Left hand path material such as the qliphoth or demonology would be helpful. I believe that most people seriously on this path would be part of a fraternity, in the same sense as moving up in the negative path with a career, the negative individual will be working up through a society most likely. Freemasonry and Scientology come to mind.

Its honestly not that difficult or complex, it just takes a great deal of will power, and effort like the positive path. I get the feeling that most people who consider themselves to be negative aren't really on the negative path but are simply acting out a sense of rebellion. The negative entity once having the indigo ray opened would see others and the environment as merely extension of the self, needing the guidance of the self, and thus needing enslaved for there own benefit. The development of fruits of the path such as paranormal or psychic ability would again to used for control, such as yellow ray healing.

The examples given by Ra as Rasputin and Khan, would be good life stories to research into. Like wise Himmler and Goering would also be those truly on the dark path.

Hopefully that clears a few things up for anyone wondering about that path.

I would note that what you say is an 'outside' conception and likely doesn't reveal the actual thought patterns of most negative entities, given you yourself are not one but seems to be a view 'from the light'. Expressive of mechanics, but I disagree that repression is automatically the first approach of the negative. Most common, but not the only way.

There are negative adepts that are not simply acting out of repressed emotions or negativity and there are those who I would say are just as balanced as a positive individual but have consciously chosen to use that balance to their own advantage.

I think your example expresses the most 'typical' but I don't think such is always the case.

RE: Harvesting Negative - Night Owl - 02-20-2016

What you say is really interesting Aion. I realise not opening my heart has been setting the motion for many situations in my life where people have given extra energy but I never meant for that to happen and I generally don't take advantage of that lost energy and just let it go. It seems way too easy to use people and I don't see anything worth in doing that. I find much more hapiness in refusing to use people when opportunities seem obvious. Anyway I feel like I produce my own energy and it's enough for me. I don't need to take it from people. I might as well focus on sending it back. What are the techniques you would use to achieve that?