Bring4th
New Age Research and New Era Development - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: New Age Research and New Era Development (/showthread.php?tid=12268)

New Age Research and New Era Development - 4Dsunrise - 12-19-2015

This is more or less a hypothetical proposal for a 4D R&D enterprise which others can use if they're so inclined. It is open to further development as a general service venture.

High quality philosophical, scientific and educational R&D is the goal for this New Era of 3D/4D. So it's good to get a perspective of this topic.

Research means systematic investigation to establish facts -- studious inquiry or examination -- a search for knowledge.

Development means the act of improving by expanding or refining.
Develop means to make something new, such as a mental or artistic creation -- to look at old things in new ways.

New Age research is a key and necessary activity for the New Era development and LLResearch is by far the pioneer of high quality research.

LL's Research consists of:

1. Q&A of Ra channel sessions that were very good
2. Q&A of Quo/Confederation channel sessions that range from average -- good -- very good
3. Examination and inquiry of channel sessions in B4 forum

LL's Development consists of:

1. Precision transcription of channel sessions, speeches, presentations, letters
2. General translation and elaboration of various aspects of Ra Material and Confederation material ie Secrets of UFO, Living the LOO, A Wanderers Handbook, B4 Archetype Project
3. Wanderer-focused gatherings and retreats -- no 3D/4D graduates involved

New Era Development supplements and complements to some degree what LLResearch does, including a broader public outreach toward 3D/4D people which addresses #1 of the following:

To qualify for Nonprofit status, your corporation must be formed to benefit: (1) the public, (2) a specific group of individuals, or (3) the membership of the Nonprofit.

LLResearch addresses #2 and #3 which is all they need to do. But during this 3D/4D era there may be a more expansive role to play in the public arena.

New Era's Research consists of:

1. Examination and inquiry of 3D/4D philosophy, science, mathematics, etc
including RS2 physics, morphogenesis, astropsychology, meta-ethics
2. Examination and inquiry into integrating 3D/4D philosophy, science, mathematics, etc with Confederation knowledge to make relatable to 3D/4D
3. Examination and inquiry of the 3D/4D social and planetary transition
4. Examination and inquiry into Confederation stategic goals during transition

New Era's Development consists of:

1. Developing new educational programs and curriculums for 3D/4D graduates of different age groups ie 4-8, 8-12, 12-16, 16-19, 20+
a. general fields of study are 4D philosophy, 4D science and 4D humanities with many subfields ie 4D physics, 4D environmental science, 4D astropsychology, 4D geometrical design, 4D creative arts, etc
2. Developing community outreach with cafe and coffeehouse discussions and presentations of introductory 4D material for the general public 
3. Developing academic outreach to local schools or colleges with powerpoint presentations of introductory and advanced 4D material, Q&A's and friendly debates are encouraged
4. Development of the 3D/4D social and planetary transition
5. Development of the Confederation stategic goals during this transition

So this is very "pie in the sky" but is an interesting exercise in creative enterprise thinking and opens the discussion for those interested.

RE: New Age Research and New Era Development - ColinT - 12-24-2015

A very thoughtful suggestion, but perhaps too far ahead of the curve. If you contemplate the probability of psychophysical technologies, many of the titles you've used for proposed fields of research may only seek to carry forward 3D thinking into areas where it is irrelevant or inapplicable.

Perhaps the best practical example is the belief long held by Western Scientists that mathematics is fundamental to all scientific knowledge, and that any meaningful exchange of ideas with an ET race would be mathematically-based. In terms of their blinkered, materialist perspective this may be true; but if you examine the communications that have occurred between numerous ET races and Earth humanity you'll find ample evidence of what a few perceptive commentators have remarked to their own astonishment: few ET races make much use of mathematics; some simply don't understand what it is, in spite of having interstellar capability.

RE: New Age Research and New Era Development - 4Dsunrise - 12-31-2015

ColinT says

Quote:Perhaps the best practical example is the belief long held by Western Scientists that mathematics is fundamental to all scientific knowledge, and that any meaningful exchange of ideas with an ET race would be mathematically-based.

Metamathematics or Holistic mathematics is "whole brain" and integrative and is one option to ET communication or mutual interest.

I'm sure our Confederation has members who have delved into this area. We barely know about them so this is a bit premature to assume what you imply.

I'm talking in a Captain Jean Luc Picard-like way here and don't take it the wrong way.

I do think that a 3D-4D transitional focus to my above topics is doable esp w/ 3D/4D grads.

Thanks for your input which is a valid critique.

RE: New Age Research and New Era Development - Nicholas - 12-31-2015

I simply liked Colin T for the way in which he articulated our attempt to grasp 4D thinking. I liken 4D to a flat (ish) terrain that we perceive as "bumpy as hell!"

RE: New Age Research and New Era Development - ColinT - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 10:02 PM)Nicholas Wrote: I simply liked Colin T for the way in which he articulated our attempt to grasp 4D thinking. I liken 4D to a flat (ish) terrain that we perceive as "bumpy as hell!"

You may know of an old book entitled "Flatland" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland) that was popular over a century ago when speculation about four-dimensional space intrigued the public imagination. A similar work fifty years later was "Mr Tompkins in Wonderland (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland) when the public were trying to grasp the implications of relativity. 4Dsunrise is in good company, but with a more difficult task. Group consciousness can probably never be allegorized the way physical phenomena can, and although such attempts certainly have value, if only in raising curiosity, a better medium is probably fictional novels.

I've always resisted the attempt to look too far ahead, since I've found that it not only prejudices ones outlook, but can predetermine, if not events, then certainly their interpretation; which is not to say that the attempt should not be made.

My own interest lies in (re-)establishing Mankind's lost psychic faculties, since I believe that the first and most urgent task we face is not to establish contact with ET races, but to re-establish contact with our own "Astral Realm" or whatever term you prefer. Until we have control over the cycle of reincarnation, at least socially and preferable individually, we have little effective control over our evolution - again both socially and personally.

Unfortunately we're unlikely to have time for this, given the rapid decline in planetary conditions. I wrote a book about it (http://thelivingatom.com/) that's rather too technical for general interest, and has received almost no attention. About what I expected, unfortunately, but a pity. As with the Ra Material, the general public now faces so many daily demands that the REALLY important questions seem irrelevant, when they're what should be attended to as a priority. (BTW, Chapter 16 is about The Ra Material for those interested: http://thelivingatom.com/read/html/Ch16.html)