Bring4th
We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... (/showthread.php?tid=11759)

We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - Raz - 09-21-2015

I feel the energy that is attached to the word "love" in our collective is tainted with assumptions and conditions and is not appropriate for this next level of experience TOGETHER. I purpose a new word to describe our essential connection to each other in this new age... A fresh metaphor that we can use as reflection of the bridging that is emerging between us... A new finger to point at the new moon... I Bubblegum you each and every one! All sticky and full of flavor! BigSmile  Heart

RE: We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - Minyatur - 09-21-2015

I stepped on a bubblegum just yesterday, so I do not know if I'd associate love with that word.

How about chocolate?

RE: We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - Spaced - 09-21-2015

Agape babe

RE: We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - Raz - 09-21-2015

No, chocolate is not diverse enough; sayeth the bubblegum prophet through whom the universal bubblegum speaks! Bubblegum is the perfect metaphor for what we create between us with the relationships we have by interacting with aspects of reality. You can have near infinite flavor variation with bubblegum just like every aspect/individual will contribute their unique flavor ingredient and we will get a different experience with every aspect we connect bubblelishously with. Some relationships might be like chocolate bubblegum, fresh mint or an sweet exotic fruit explosion, but there are also unhealthy relationships that are more like nicotine gum. There is a multitude of states with bubblegum (changing flavor spectrum intensity) just like there are in our relationships with the world around us. When you first get that fresh gum, start working on it and it gets all wet and sticky and explodes with flavor and sensation. Then the flavor will start to go out of the gum and we need to refresh by interacting with other aspects or be content with flavorless bubblegum (witch we eventually never are). Yes, sometimes gum will get stuck under your shoe, that´s where you will need to be assertive and clear about your intentions to whom´s bubblegum you are walking on.

*peace, bubblegum and understanding*

RE: We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - AnthroHeart - 09-21-2015

I thought this thread would have been completely different.

RE: We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - Nicholas - 09-21-2015

I Logos you all  BigSmile

RE: We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - Raz - 09-21-2015

The Bubblegum prophet challenges The Logos prophet to a duel! Oh wait... still the same moon, just another finger pointing, beautiful fingers though =)

RE: We are in this together... The word "love" is collectively tainted... - The_Tired_Philosopher - 09-22-2015

You'relike me  with bananas and papayas a bit.  I call them banas and payas to reduce redundancy.

Bubblegum?  Logos?

We could collectively make a new word that means what you're aiming for.  I've thought about it for a while, making a word to convey unconditional love, forgiveness, consideration, and acceptance.

I Ra you bahahaha!