Bring4th
5D vs 6D - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 5D vs 6D (/showthread.php?tid=11755)

5D vs 6D - AnthroHeart - 09-20-2015

Is 6D more powerful than 5D being?

5D being is intensifying.

6D being is balancing love and wisdom.

But 5D is learning more wisdom, and 6D already has that wisdom.

So is intensifying more powerful than balancing?

what got me asking was that Q'uo says that we're pretty powerful here in 3D because of the veil.
I guess it gives us a platform for which to create. Whereas without a veil you have nowhere to stand, figuratively speaking.

RE: 5D vs 6D - Aion - 09-20-2015

I think it maybe requires an assessment of what 'power' actually means. I would suggest that a 6D being is more powerful only because of accessibility and freedom, but a 5D entity, especially comparing negative to positive, may be capable of more force of will and intended focus.

RE: 5D vs 6D - AnthroHeart - 09-20-2015

By power I mean the amount of Creator's omnipotence they possess. The powers of manifestation and destruction.

RE: 5D vs 6D - Aion - 09-20-2015

That's redundant. Everyone and everything contains the complete Creator in its entirety.

RE: 5D vs 6D - APeacefulWarrior - 09-21-2015

I'm not sure "power" is really the best focus here, because power in-and-of itself really shouldn't be a goal. To me, the move from 5D to 6D might be in part described by the saying "Just because we CAN do a thing, it does not necessarily follow that we MUST do that thing." The move from 5 to 6 to 7 would largely be one of choosing not to use power which is available, because one loses interest in meddling in other affairs.

So in strict terms, 6D would likely be more "powerful" than 5D but less willing to actually use that power.

RE: 5D vs 6D - tamaryn - 09-21-2015

All i know is the odd densities are entrusted with spiritual evolution, while the even densities progress with elevation.

RE: 5D vs 6D - AnthroHeart - 09-21-2015

By elevation do you mean joy and happiness?

RE: 5D vs 6D - Jade - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 01:56 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: I'm not sure "power" is really the best focus here, because power in-and-of itself really shouldn't be a goal.   To me, the move from 5D to 6D might be in part described by the saying "Just because we CAN do a thing, it does not necessarily follow that we MUST do that thing."  The move from 5 to 6 to 7 would largely be one of choosing not to use power which is available, because one loses interest in meddling in other affairs.

So in strict terms, 6D would likely be more "powerful" than 5D but less willing to actually use that power.

Actually, I think you have it backwards. 5th density is more of an internal learning density. 6th density is where all the Wanderers come from. Also, in 5th density, there is still the separation of selves. In 6th density all is unified.

Our higher self turns back at the end of 6th density before unification, offering us its most complete and usable, "powerful" self.

Can we conjure or invoke our higher self without fancy rituals? Just through meditation?

RE: 5D vs 6D - Jade - 09-21-2015

Absolutely.

(09-21-2015, 11:11 AM)Jade Wrote: Actually, I think you have it backwards. 5th density is more of an internal learning density. 6th density is where all the Wanderers come from. Also, in 5th density, there is still the separation of selves. In 6th density all is unified.

Our higher self turns back at the end of 6th density before unification, offering us its most complete and usable, "powerful" self.

The goal of 6D is (re)unification, but that's the transition point at the end of the 6D cycle. Until then, there is still separation. Otherwise, how could Ra have talked to us as Ra?

And while no one can truly understand the 7D perspective until they've made that transition into unification, what Ra has said on the matter of the Creator's own free will points toward its meaning. The Creator has very little will of its own, at least in regards to what we call the cosmos, specifically because that free will is instead invested in all the sub-creations. So it seems quite reasonable to assume that the 6D --> 7D transition is in part marked by a renunciation of power and its exercise, since wielding such power as we're discussing here requires an other to wield it upon.

But, of course, we also have no way of knowing what ELSE the Creator is dealing with. We know from Ra's brief comments about the Lightbringers that there are Densities beyond our Octave, and that in turn suggests our Creator -our Oneness- may be part of yet larger systems far beyond our comprehension. So who knows what "power" means in relation to that? Smile

Oh, and Wanderers can be 4D, 5D, or 6D. Ra has implied a great many (not all) of the Wanderers on Earth are either from him or a couple other 6Ds overseeing Earth, but that doesn't seem to be a rule. Just how things worked out here.

(09-21-2015, 11:55 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Can we conjure or invoke our higher self without fancy rituals? Just through meditation?

Sure, although the effectiveness of this will vary from person to person. I've never been one for rituals myself, and most of my inner realizations came through a combination of marijuana and meditation. But rituals still can be effective as well, in helping people get in tune with those forces. Basically, it's a situation where the best answer is simply whatever works for you.

My higher self knows not to appear before me because I would be a shock to me.

RE: 5D vs 6D - The_Tired_Philosopher - 09-22-2015

I like how apw distinguished that the density of unity is actually about learning unity.

However it sounds to me like Ra is already a part of the 'whole' of the cosmos (they give a percentage of how much of the 'creation' is aware) and very much know how to be as One with All, they just aren't evolutionary at that point of nondistinguishment.

That doesn't mean 6D isn't unity due to still having identity (which Ra herself states is all there is in a sense)

Rather, 6D is micro and macro unity.  Leading into 7D which transcends unity into whole-allness.  Its like unity but you are incapable of any identity distinguishment.

ACTUALLY
Aaron from the Aaron/Quo Dialogues is a 7D entity who says he needed to move into his individual form from the allness just to communicate and interact 'one to another'

Which might mean 7D is 6D but the highest forms of unity that have manners of operation that...is very hard to describe in human language, probably easier in even 3D timespace with telepathy due to a lack of unity syntaxed grammar and such.

I wish I could see my higher self but I don't think I would want that juuuuuust yet heh.

RE: 5D vs 6D - Aion - 09-22-2015

Ra distinctly says that they do not have knowledge of all things in Creation, but generally have knowledge of most things. Considering they can move around the whole galaxy simply by thought should indicate their fluidity. They are existing AS light and so are learning of the unity of light itself I imagine.

RE: 5D vs 6D - AnthroHeart - 09-22-2015

I don't even know if Ra has to breath Oxygen or air. If they travel by thought, it might only be to worlds with a right atmosphere, unless they do so in time/space.

RE: 5D vs 6D - Minyatur - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 08:31 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: I wish I could see my higher self but I don't think I would want that juuuuuust yet heh.

You are aware that he likes watching you from outside your awareness, because you know you'll like to do so at a later time.

All fun and games.

RE: 5D vs 6D - AnthroHeart - 09-22-2015

In the afterlife, I imagine my higher self saying "Hey, go again, I need the experience."
And I'd be like "How about you go, and I'll stay here."
The higher self then says "Nah, I'm cool."