Bring4th
[Closed] - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=11466)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Closed] - Aion - 07-23-2015

[closed]

RE: Aeviturnal Services [Currently Fundraising] - AnthroHeart - 07-23-2015

Wow, you can do Reiki?

Unfortunately Paypal won't let me use my card for payment.

I sold a gun before on PayPal, and they will no longer let me use them.

I was hoping for a healing. Do you take a money order or a check?

And a reading about my in-between life, like the afterlife before this life. What went on there.

RE: Aeviturnal Services [Currently Fundraising] - AnthroHeart - 07-23-2015

I desire most to ascend my body, if it is at all possible. But I still eat meat and drink alcohol at times. I don't think my life supports my dream.

RE: Aeviturnal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-24-2015

That I can. I will take cheque or money order, all good with me. I can give you my address in PM once the work is done.

So you would like me to do a Reiki session for you? Do you want me to give you a reading of your field first, or just go in, do what I am guided to do, and tell you what I've found? The latter I find is better for people who want to focus on the healing aspect, whereas the reading tends to benefit people who are doing balancing work.

As for the glimpse of the time before your incarnation I can take a look and see what I am given. I'm not sure I can help you ascend your body (still working on that myself) but maybe I will find something that will give you some context.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - AnthroHeart - 07-24-2015

I would love a permanent solution to my anxiety and depression.
Not yet ready to ascend my body because I am unable to face my dark half head on.

I was attuned to Reiki but I never really used it.

If you could shift my field to be more in balance. Activate energy centers that are low, and taper ones down that are overactive.

I woke up this morning with my heart full of anxiety. I shouldn't be anxious about thinking about working again in a couple of months.

You don't have to tell me ahead of time what you see. But after that I would like to learn a little about my life plan too.

Plus can you banish any negative presences in my field.

I generally have a positive attitude, but they may be bringing me down.

But can you wait till next Friday to get paid? I only have like $120 that has to last me this full week.

The user Pickle also once told me that I had an implant, I think on my heart to protect me.

Do you still see an implant there? Is it preventing me from opening my heart chakra more?

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-24-2015

Hmm, well looks like I've got a full working ahead of me! So we've got a tune up, clearing/banishing, check for blockages/implants and a look at pre-incarnative state. I will send you a PM after I have completed the working to inform you of what I have found.

Also, any time is fine bud, I don't want people breaking their banks for healing. I'll give you my address in my PM to you.

Here's a pic of me if that helps.

.jpg   Thomas_Pic.jpg (Size: 242.76 KB / Downloads: 50)

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-24-2015

I can work with that, you will hear from me. Smile

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-25-2015

Done and done.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Minyatur - 07-25-2015

GW posted the reading in his blog if anyone is interested in reading it. (as someone who doesn't read blogs, had to be told that)

http://bring4th.org/members.php?uid=1118&catid=all

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-25-2015

Funny enough his last entry starts with me too, what a guy. Smile

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Billy - 07-26-2015

That reading was impressive and I am gonna have to get around to asking for one sometime soon.  Prepare yourself Aion haha.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-26-2015

/battensdownhatches

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - tamaryn - 07-26-2015

Wow I am so glad I stumbled upon that reading of GW's

If i recall correctly Jesus incarnated with his mate as his mother as well, maybe this is a common phenomena. I think it may also be true with me.

Anyway welcome Aion. I'll have to support your services and request a reading as well BigSmile

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - AnthroHeart - 07-26-2015

I loved this. He not only did a reading, but a healing as well.

I used to be terrified of Jehovah, but am calm and nearly anxious-free now.

Aion Wrote:
IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:Can you read my violet ray? Am I overall in balance?

Is my heart balanced? Enough for harvestability?

You are very close to harvestable balance and heart activation. There is only one major aspect of balance that needs to be equalized and that is self-forgiveness. Soften your heart for yourself and it will help your harvestability.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Sabou - 07-26-2015

Cool Gemini, that sounded like it helped a lot to understand quite a few things

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-27-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:32 AM)tamaryn Wrote: Wow I am so glad I stumbled upon that reading of GW's

If i recall correctly Jesus incarnated with his mate as his mother as well, maybe this is a common phenomena. I think it may also be true with me.

Anyway welcome Aion. I'll have to support your services and request a reading as well BigSmile

Would you like a reading and healing similar to what I did for IGW?

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Billy - 07-28-2015

I'll be coming into some money in about a weeks time, and will most probably be requesting something similar to the work you did with Gemini.  I look forward to it.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Spaced - 07-28-2015

Hey. I'd like to help out with the Get-Tanner-to-Homecoming fund. Do you think you could give me a tarot reading? The dragon deck please Smile

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-28-2015

(07-28-2015, 06:35 AM)Folk-love Wrote: I'll be coming into some money in about a weeks time, and will most probably be requesting something similar to the work you did with Gemini.  I look forward to it.

Sounds good, let me know!

(07-28-2015, 10:59 AM)Spaced Wrote: Hey. I'd like to help out with the Get-Tanner-to-Homecoming fund. Do you think you could give me a tarot reading? The dragon deck please Smile

Certainly, is there any particular question or focus you would like me to put in to the reading? (You will also be the lucky first victim... Uh I mean receiver of a reading from the dragon deck which has a pretty intense, kind if sassy sort of energy, so I am looking forward to it.)

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Bring4th_Austin - 07-28-2015

Discussion about the roles of souls has been split to here.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - AnthroHeart - 07-28-2015

[Duplicate Post]

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Spaced - 07-28-2015

(07-28-2015, 01:03 PM)Aion Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 10:59 AM)Spaced Wrote: Hey. I'd like to help out with the Get-Tanner-to-Homecoming fund. Do you think you could give me a tarot reading? The dragon deck please Smile

Certainly, is there any particular question or focus you would like me to put in to the reading? (You will also be the lucky first victim... Uh I mean receiver of a reading from the dragon deck which has a pretty intense, kind if sassy sort of energy, so I am looking forward to it.)

Well, I'd just like to see if you can get a reading on the current challenges I am facing and what work I should be doing. Mostly I want to see how I can make better use of my creative potential.

(07-28-2015, 01:19 PM)Spaced Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 01:03 PM)Aion Wrote:

Well, I'd just like to see if you can get a reading on the current challenges I am facing and what work I should be doing. Mostly I want to see how I can make better use of my creative potential.

Sounds right up the dragon's alley. I haven't gotten to do a Tarot reading in awhile so I am looking forward to it, it is one of my talents. I will send you a PM once I'm done, with pictures of the spread and all that stuff included.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Aion - 07-31-2015

Sorry for the delays, I'm in my work week so not as much time to get in to deep work but I should have time in the next couple days to do the readings/healings that have been requested.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - Minyatur - 08-02-2015

Hello friend,

I'd like to request a healing for my sister. She's currently going through a period of change which she finds very hard and has a lot of stagnant thoughts and emotions she has a hard time letting to let go of. She is motivated but does need external help. I've been trying to do work myself but find my capacities lacking as of now to offer her what she needs, Altough I do not plan to stop, the work of someone more experimented would be very useful to her.

So if you could do an harmonization and balancing of her fields and rays, untie heavy knots she has and banish entities that are sticking on her and amplifying her distortions. And whatever else you would think of as useful.

I spoke of this with her and she gave her consent, I can PM you her name and maybe a picture of her if you need that to work. I'll also be giving the donation in her stead as she has no money.

RE: Aeviternal Services [Currently Fundraising] - tamaryn - 08-03-2015

Don't worry Aion, healing is good work. But it is still work. Smile

But please if you could work with Minyatur's sister before mine.