Bring4th
Our astrological signs - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Our astrological signs (/showthread.php?tid=11125)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Our astrological signs - Minyatur - 06-14-2015

I am at the point where I want to study more in depth the astrological signs but I find it dull without real life experience.

So I thought those who want to share their sign could do it to help us all understand each others better through them. A work to understand archetypes and a work to understand fellow members, that's my kind of way at things Tongue

For me my sun sign is Gemini, my ascendant Leo and my moon Scorpio.

RE: Our astrological signs - outerheaven - 06-14-2015

Sun: Scorpio
Ascendant: Sagittarius
Moon: Libra

RE: Our astrological signs - Reaper - 06-14-2015

Due to some odd circumstances at my birth, my exact birth date is unknown. This is what I get when using my best guess, which seems pretty accurate:

Sun Sign: Virgo, House XI
Moon: Gemini, House IX
Ascendant: Libra, House I
Mercury: Virgo, House XI
Venus: Leo, House X
Mars: Leo, House XI
Jupiter: Aquarius, House IV
Saturn: Scorpio, House II
Uranus: Sagittarius, House III
Neptune: Capricorn, House III
Pluto: Scorpio, House I
Midheaven: Cancer, House X
Lilith and North Node: Taurus, House VII
Chiron: Gemini, House IX
Fortune: Cancer, House X

RE: Our astrological signs - Shawnna - 06-14-2015

[Image: VedicBirthChart-SC_zpsnab0uw7c.jpg]

RE: Our astrological signs - sunnysideup - 06-14-2015

Sun: Virgo
Ascendant: Taurus
Moon: Pisces

RE: Our astrological signs - bosphorus - 06-14-2015

Sun: Cancer
Ascendant: Scorpio
Moon: Leo

RE: Our astrological signs - Spaced - 06-14-2015

Sun: Aries
Ascendant: Aries
Moon: Cancer

RE: Our astrological signs - AnthroHeart - 06-14-2015

June 12, 1977. I don't know my Ascendent or Moon.

RE: Our astrological signs - Minyatur - 06-14-2015

(06-14-2015, 04:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: June 12, 1977. I don't know my Ascendent or Moon.

You need the time/place of birth, I had hoped you knew them. Tongue

RE: Our astrological signs - AnthroHeart - 06-14-2015

(06-14-2015, 04:25 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 04:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: June 12, 1977. I don't know my Ascendent or Moon.

10:45pm in Biloxi Mississippi.

(06-14-2015, 04:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 04:25 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

10:45pm in Biloxi Mississippi.

Your sun sign is Gemini, your ascendant is Aquarium (no wonder I like you, my 2nd favorite sign!) and your moon is Taurus.

If you want something to help you know yourself I'd suggest reading this :

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=&sex=t&d1day=12&d1month=6&d1year=1977&d1hour=22&d1min=45&citylist=Biloxi%2C+MS+%2828%29%2C+United+States&lang=en

RE: Our astrological signs - outerheaven - 06-14-2015

(06-14-2015, 04:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote: your ascendant is Aquarium

dude's a fish :O :O

(06-14-2015, 04:41 PM)outerheaven Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 04:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote: your ascendant is Aquarium

dude's a fish :O :O

Fish is pisces lol

RE: Our astrological signs - Lighthead - 06-14-2015

Sun: Scorpio
Ascendant: Scorpio
Moon: Aquarius

Double Scorpio.

RE: Our astrological signs - Reaper - 06-14-2015

Double scorpio? I'm positively shockedWink

RE: Our astrological signs - VanAlioSaldo - 06-15-2015

Twice the sting!!

June 27 1992, Mesa Arizona 11:30am i think.

I'm a Cancer. Notice how I say I a lot?

I'm a very self-centered emotional person. Dont make me snappy! Or Crabby!! Unless you do it with Love Heart

RE: Our astrological signs - Minyatur - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 02:35 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: Twice the sting!!

June 27 1992, Mesa Arizona 11:30am i think.

I'm a Cancer.  Notice how I say I a lot?

I'm a very self-centered emotional person.  Dont make me snappy!  Or Crabby!!  Unless you do it with Love Heart

Your ascendant is Virgo (makes a lot of sense to me)

Your moon is Taurus (still makes a lot of sense to me) 

RE: Our astrological signs - VanAlioSaldo - 06-15-2015

Note to self. editing text on a phone. not. fun.

My chart terrifies me.

(06-15-2015, 03:07 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: My chart terrifies me.

These things are only valid until you start breaking your veil to a certain extent. I'll read your chart later, I've got to leave for work soon.

RE: Our astrological signs - Aion - 06-15-2015

Sun: Virgo
Ascendant: Leo
Moon: Aquarius

@Lighthead I'll write this here to not derail tamaryn's thread further but since I was on this forum I might have done more thread derailment than thread contribution.

That's just like my 3 signs I mentionned in my OP, I was born to derail threads! BigSmile

RE: Our astrological signs - Lighthead - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 03:27 PM)Minyatur Wrote: @Lighthead I'll write this here to not derail tamaryn's thread further but since I was on this forum I might have done more thread derailment than thread contribution.

That's just like my 3 signs I mentionned in my OP, I was born to derail threads! BigSmile

I've derailed tons. On my old forum I used to consider myself a thread killer. I would post a funny reply and the thread was dead...

RE: Our astrological signs - AnthroHeart - 06-15-2015

A sun sign of aquarius seems to be angry all the time like my mom. An ascendent of aquarius means angry some of the time because of outside circumstances.

(06-15-2015, 05:20 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: A sun sign of aquarius seems to be angry all the time like my mom. An ascendent of aquarius means angry some of the time because of outside circumstances.

They get "angry" when things don't go their way. My ex was an aquarius and she was like that, I do like the sign very much although she could be hard to bear with sometimes. She was also depressive which did not help. But I felt more compassion for her and how she felt rather than letting it get to me.

RE: Our astrological signs - Lighthead - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 06:09 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 05:20 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: A sun sign of aquarius seems to be angry all the time like my mom. An ascendent of aquarius means angry some of the time because of outside circumstances.

They get "angry" when things don't go their way. My ex was an aquarius and she was like that, I do like the sign very much although she could be hard to bear with sometimes. She was also depressive which did not help.

I like how Linda Goodman describes it. She calls it "unpredictable anger." And since my moon sign is Aquarius I have noticed that it definitely is unpredictable. Something random will just absolutely irritate me. The way someone says something, or whatever. It's not innocent, unrefined anger as with Aries. It goes along with the idea that Aquarius is unconventional and eccentric at times. Gemini's mom might not be eccentric necessarily, but she's drawing up energy from that archetype which is, I guess you could say, unique.

RE: Our astrological signs - piceanjoy - 06-15-2015

Sun (aka the essential self): Pisces
Ascendant/Rising (aka the ego): Cancer
Moon (aka emotional constitution): Scorpio

Personally, one of my astrology teachers Mark Husson recommended the book The Inner Sky by Steven Forest, when I was first learning astrology at a more in depth level. I highly recommend it.

I view astrology as a tool, comparable to a weather forecast, and potentials at my disposal for this incarnation.

Namaste,

Joy

RE: Our astrological signs - Reaper - 06-15-2015

Sun in Virgo - "seeks perfection in themselves and everything around them", demanding, detail-oriented, inquisitive, picky in relationships, analytical problem-solver, intellectual, modest, critical, generous, emotionally restrained.

Moon in Gemini - witty and charming, but also moody and irritable, restless and easily bored, very curious, has a hand in everything, versatile and adaptable.

Ascendant in Libra - charismatic, attractive personality, avoids conflict, aesthetic focus, polite, influential, fears being alone.

Mercury in Virgo - high-strung and controlling but good at working under pressure, want to be recognized, resourceful, often impatient, sincere.

Venus in Leo - flirtatious, enjoys attention, generous and loyal, high expectations in relationships, affectionate.

Mars in Leo - passionate, strong-willed, desires to be significant and leave an impact, impatient, idealistic, egoic and dramatic, domineering, stubborn, playful.

Jupiter in Aquarius - desires freedom, anti-authority, not afraid to be different, highly artistic, highly spiritual, tolerant, lacks discipline, humanitarian.

Saturn in Scorpio - impatient, demanding and intense, secretive, cunning, attracted to the occult, fears emotional rejection, vindictive.

Uranus in Sagittarius - intuitive and spiritual, eccentric and erratic, adventurous, opinionated, unconventional, generous, open-minded.

Neptune in Capricorn - reserved and refined, seeks power, idealistic, melancholic, easily frustrated when their visions are not met.

Pluto in Scorpio - empathic, intensely strong emotions, focus on dark things, breaking of old traditions, seek experience, can be manipulative and controlling.

RE: Our astrological signs - tamaryn - 06-16-2015

Sun: Leo
Asc: Sag
Moon: Gemini
Midheaven: Aquarius

aaaaaaand no idea what any of this means

RE: Our astrological signs - VanAlioSaldo - 06-16-2015

Hey Min, can you edit your post to update the link?
Just my full name out for all to see on a public forum BigSmile

Tamaryn there should be a full explanation below the chart that gives you such info.

Check mine or Minyaturs out. We posted them in this thread. If you're viewing the circular chart, the info is above in the blocks of text.

RE: Our astrological signs - Minyatur - 06-16-2015

Actually my moon sign is Scorpio... I've been in the wrong for so long, my mind is blown.

The funny part is the moon sign makes sense with me with how I've changed in the last weeks and how I intend to become. Prior to that the sign is in complete opposite to how I was and wanted to be.

Funny stuff, funny.. stuff..