Bring4th
The Story of Me - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Story of Me (/showthread.php?tid=1101)

The Story of Me - Sorrun - 04-10-2010

Please delete this thread.

RE: The Story of Me - Eddie - 04-11-2010

Don't worry; you are right where you are supposed to be.Wink

RE: The Story of Me - charlie2012 - 04-11-2010

Welcome dear one!

What an amazing and beautiful story your life is! The dreams and visions you had really moved me, what an experience it must be to exist as a planet Smile I related very much to the part about Clinton, but unlike you, i used to laugh and just be goofy when i did it. After my awakening, it changed to very much as you describe it. But it doesn't work in meditation too well, as one can sense energies better, but you seem to get lost in thoughts now and then, so i've stopped too.

I think that your skills will come in handy very soon, we must only remember to let the fear and doubt go away. It is healthy to question ones sanity as you do, otherwise we would still all be deeply asleep in the planetary dream, but deep down we all feel that we are on the right path, right? Smile

Looking forward to reading your other dreams as well, if you wish to share more!

Love & Light!

RE: The Story of Me - Sorrun - 04-11-2010

RE: The Story of Me - JoshC - 04-11-2010

Hiya. I was thinking that since you're so affected by energies in a negative way, positive ones would have an equally powerful affect on you. Maybe you could try some affirmations or try to manifest loving people in your life (partner, etc). Just a thought Smile Trippy dreams yo.

Mhmm, I agree if it weren't for this site, I wouldn't have had some catharsis either. Much love all!

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté

(04-11-2010, 07:54 PM)JoshC Wrote: Hiya. I was thinking that since you're so affected by energies in a negative way, positive ones would have an equally powerful affect on you. Maybe you could try some affirmations or try to manifest loving people in your life (partner, etc). Just a thought Smile Trippy dreams yo.

Mhmm, I agree if it weren't for this site, I wouldn't have had some catharsis either. Much love all!

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté

Very good point. Just for the record, I do pick up both positive and negative energies - all energies. I actually thought about your recommendation, and put it into works, but not with "right action". I affected someones karma and free will to attract her to me. It worked. It was so easy it was scary. When I realized what I've done, I felt like poo, ended the relationship, and pray'd for forgiveness vowing never to do that again. It was then that I realized the importance of "right action" when it comes to energy work. I suffered some karma with that one and I deserved it. But your advise of simply generating energy with affermations is a different story. I will take your advise and if it pans out, you can be the best man at my wedding Tongue

Trippy dreams back at'cha JoshC

(04-11-2010, 08:08 PM)Sorrun Wrote: Very good point. Just for the record, I do pick up both positive and negative energies - all energies. I actually thought about your recommendation, and put it into works, but not with "right action". I affected someones karma and free will to attract her to me. It worked. It was so easy it was scary. When I realized what I've done, I felt like poo, ended the relationship, and pray'd for forgiveness vowing never to do that again. It was then that I realized the importance of "right action" when it comes to energy work. I suffered some karma with that one and I deserved it. But your advise of simply generating energy with affermations is a different story. I will take your advise and if it pans out, you can be the best man at my wedding Tongue

Trippy dreams back at'cha JoshC

To make sure that I'm not infringing on free will or anything like that, when I manifest stuff, I always finish with, "...for the highest and best of all, or I don't want it." That keeps me from worrying about the karma you mentioned.

Great Advice! - Thank you so much my friend!

You're still going to be my best man, and I expect a kick-butt bachelor party !!!

(04-11-2010, 08:29 PM)Sorrun Wrote: Great Advice! - Thank you so much my friend!

You're still going to be my best man, and I expect a kick-butt bachelor party !!!

Wouldn't that be funny to have all your relatives be like, "who's this kid posing as best man?" Also, if it gets too rowdy I won't remember the party, and that'd be no good for anyone!

Btw, a lot of us here had never really felt like we belonged as our journeys began. I was always out of place growing up from preschool till high school. Gotta love b4, eh?