Bring4th
What is Higher Self? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What is Higher Self? (/showthread.php?tid=1087)

What is Higher Self? - Quade - 04-07-2010

What does "Higher Self" mean? What is it? Who is it? How does it relate to me here and now?

I have seen this term used a lot, but don't fully understand it. I have seen it used in several contexts, but nothing that clearly defines it.

If this is not the correct forum, or if this has been previously covered, please let me know.

Thanks.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Ashim - 04-07-2010

Hi Quade.
The term Higher Self refers to that of which you, as an individual, are an Aspect.
The Oversoul or highest self resides in a 6th density light body.
The Higher Self directs the play of 'life' always stearing you in the direction of your Life Lessons.
You have free will as an individual but the Higher Self will help in providing catalyst for soul growth.

I hope this was a satisfactory attempt at an answer. Thanks for your thoughtful question.

Love & Light

RE: What is Higher Self? - Quade - 04-07-2010

Hello, Thank you your answers. These are often the contexts I have seen it used it of which I ask about.

Is this one of these "We don't really know" questions?

The role of directing ones life is a role I have typically understood to mean God, so how is there an Aspect of me doing that role? How is it I would have a sixth density aspect, as to my understanding so far, I am a third density being?

I am sure these are newby questions, but you have a newby asking.

Thanks!!!!

Again, just my own opinion as a student of the LOO material.
No, this is very much an answerable question.

If you refer to 'God' as our Infinite Creator then yes ultimately 'God' is directing the action. But there are sub logoi and sub-sub logoi and so on. Like peeling an onion, layer for layer. There are infinite 'gods' doing the Creators work and carrying out the Divine Plan. The 6th density soul has sparked down and enabled you to experience the veiling process. This creates the illussion of separation and the 'human mind'.

Your 6th density Oversoul can only be explained as a type of future aspect of yourself. In 6th density there is no illussion of linear time. Thus the Oversoul can be said to exist simultaniously at all 3D space/time.You are a node in the tree of life, your identity only described by the relationships to other selves and aspects.

Having a 3D body is not an indication of the density of the entity. There are wanderers many like myself of 6th density who 'fell' back into 3rd at the point of incarnation. Others are completing cycles of 3D incarnation prior to the Harvest.
All Oversouls reside in 6th density but only wanderers who awaken or 3rd density in the final sub-octave have the chance to have the veil lifted to an extent during the lifetime of the 3D body whilst on a planetary school such as earth.

Love & Light

let me see if I can extrapolate and if I have the right idea or not....

So, it is a future me? If it is sixth density, then to expand, it is a future me at sixth density? Then it is a 'me' who (from a linear point of view) already has been here, so is now looking back?

Is in "Back to the Future" when Marty tries to tell his dad to go easy on his son when he burns the living room carpet a (crude) example of this then?

A 'me' who's already done what I am doing, and a 'me' who's made it all the way across 3rd, 4th, 5th densities, and now, (since time is really only now) trying to help me get across and thus helping its self by trying to make it easier on its self, as best as it is allowed?

Am I on track here?

I would think this can give a lot of reassurance if you know you have a Higher Self, then that means you did manage to make it through everything to get to that point.

Are there some who don't have one, or is this a standard way things work?

RE: What is Higher Self? - Ali Quadir - 04-07-2010

Good description Ashim Wink

The important aspect to grab is that like on a tree there is a single source, the creator, which branches outward into the various logoi. Into complexity and diversity.

Self is a hazy subject when related to this view. Its something like a cloud centered around your third density incarnation. Somewhat 2d much of it is 3d and somewhat 4d. But it is not limited to those.

Self is as illusory as space and time. The 6th density logos Ashim mentions is not restricted by time and space and thus can affect our time and space in ways we cannot. In the same way this logos is not restricted by the veils of personality and ego in the same way we are. Which allows it to have a more enlightened view.

Basically God is the most enlightened point of view in this psychoverse possible. The omniscient quality. Basically you're the same as that God. Except for the fact that your perception of your environment and personality is filtered through third density filters. You see what God sees, just not all of it.

And yes this means that all entities that have perspective are one and the same. They just don't know it.

Higher self tends to lead us towards harmony and beauty because from it's perspective it is also the higher self to many people (if not all) around us. I think this is why Ashim calls it the oversoul.

Ashim... (Or anyone) And I hope I can put this question to you clearly.. If all originates from the source, and extends into complexity and basically into lower and lower forms of life. Then why does life seem to evolve in the exact opposite direction? Microbes came before mammals and one led to the other. I haven't found an adequate answer to this myself.

Fractals

In math, there is a concept called Fractal Patterns.

There is an original pattern, that repeats its self, into infinity. I recently saw a program that discussed how Chaos in Chaos theory is not really chaos at all. It is organized dissemination of patterns repeating in patterns. It's all over nature.

So, your saying, and I will pull in the idea of the Original Thought that Ra spoke of, that, we are a level of the fractal pattern, our Higher Self, is a higher rendering of this pattern, and we are one of many subdivided elements of that pattern, and on it goes, into infinity. The one original thought was the first rendering of this pattern.

Does this sound right?

So, what is our relationship with this pattern, our Higher self, our higher rendering? It is not God, in the classic sense, So, how do we relate to it? Its it something we communicate with? I have heard the phrasing of "channeling our higher self", Is there a Best Practices in dealing with it?

Thanks.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Peregrinus - 04-07-2010

Excellent explanations. Let me see if I can fill in the gaps.

Every soul on the planet, while incarnate, has help. This help comes in the form of the Higher Self (future self in 6D), as well as three guides (or they may be called angels), one female, one male, and one androgynous. This is the minimum number that is with each incarnate spirit (person). In addition, one may "call" for additional help, and one may also attract additional entities. It is possible to have a couple dozen helpers. The "call" is simply the mental aspect of either praying, or talking to entities not in the incarnate state. These may be deceased relatives or friends or simply entities which love you and desire to help you.

Now, when it come to the help the higher self provides. Yes, this higher self is you in the future, and has done all you will do, yet it will not force you to make choices. The higher self will provide the clues for you to make the choices, over and over again, until you make the choice which helps you evolve and remove distortion. From the higher self's perspective, it is like guiding a child.

An example: It will perhaps, for reasons unknown to you, guide you down this street, take that turn, walk walk walk, look in this shop window. What's that? A book. Looks interesting. Open the book. WOW! That is the information I was wondering about! In this way it helps you figure things out, but will not make you look at that book. It will only guide you to it.

As I have heard it aptly explained. You have choices. if you choose to do nothing, which is a valid choice, the higher self will provide for you a bad experience, for a bad experience is better than no experience at all. One must remember; we are here to learn. This is like a classroom where we learn and evolve, removing distortion and helping fellow students to do the same. We don't do their work for them, but lead by example.

Your higher self will also give you clues in your sleep, and will give you direct answers to many questions if you know how to go about the asking and how to interpret the answers, or it may simply give you the answers directly. There is a lot more to this than one might suspect, so I will not go into it here.

For instance, yesterday I became curious about what my spirit name is, the name of my self, my higher self. I went through my nightly prayers last night, and then asked my higher self to provide this name for me, if it would be so kind. This morning, at 05:12 I awoke with the name "Ra-Sha" on my lips. I spoke it into my digital tape recorder I keep by my bed, for in five minutes one usually cannot remember a dream, and then went back to sleep. I made sure to thank my higher self for this, this morning.

Typically it can take one to three sleeps for the answer to come, but in refining the process and becoming more in tune with your dreams is an easy way to communicate with the higher self.

Your angels... they will do things like making you to trip and fall on the sidewalk instead of taking two further steps and being hit by a bus that you didn't notice... and things like that. They take care of you when you need it.

All of these entities... I include them in my morning and nightly prayers of thanks, for they all contribute to helping me in this incarnate state.

Your fractal pattern idea... is correct. To think of each of us is as to think of sparks of the One Creator. We are small parts of itself, learning about itself. We all have all of creation in each of us, as does everything in creation, the stone, the tree, the flower, the ant, the horse, etc etc. We simply do not know it due to the design of this illusion, this classroom which was designed for us by our logos.

Brothers and Sisters, how such a simple question can lead to such an enlightening discussion.
I feel much love for you all.
The crux of the matter, seen in the light that is available for me to perceive is the question of how to connect with the higher self and other guides.

There have been several threads containing well informed (and heart felt) descriptions of the path that many of you are now on. I specifically recommend the discourse regarding physic attacks and physic shielding. if you are concerned and would like some personal advice please feel free to PM me. I can relate some experiences that may be of help.
Here the Law of One forms the distinct boundaries of our communication.
I have been 'reprimanded' for some stuff that I blurted out in the past and am very aware of upholding the principle of free will during all communication with other selves.
We reach a stage of understanding (this density is also know as the density of understanding) where basic Universal Laws become 'visible' to us once again.
I do not claim any 'special' ability or elitist motive. Quite the contrary, my intentions here on this forum are of the highest respect to the Divine Will of our Creator.

If you wish to pursue the path of the Adept then a certain understanding of Sacrifice must be embodied in the mind. There are many courses of study that can lead to a higher state of vibrational existence. There will be no 'online guide' to ascension. It will not, to quote Terence McKenna, "be broadcast on MTV".

Without violating anyone’s free will, or right not to know I would offer the following thoughts.

The key lies in stillness. Only in the quiet of the moment can the whisper of the soul be heard.
Practice any method you like to enter the 'trance' state.
Let your 'heartlight' glow. Practice the unconditional sending of love/light to all you encounter, if in thought or in 'real' life.

The knowledge we all seek is not to be found outside. Understand the distraction of the 'world' as catalyst.

Once more just the words of a humble servant, please disregard if they have no meaning for you.

Love & Light

Quote:An example: It will perhaps, for reasons unknown to you, guide you down this street, take that turn, walk walk walk, look in this shop window. What's that? A book. Looks interesting. Open the book. WOW! That is the information I was wondering about! In this way it helps you figure things out, but will not make you look at that book. It will only guide you to it.

Actually, I had something like this happen recently. I talked about it in another post in the Life on Planet Earth forum. So, this could have been my Higher Self as to why I just reached up and grabbed the book. (I didn't even see the title, I just reached for it as if I knew what I was looking for.)

Can this also be what causes Deja'vu? I get that every long once in a while, where I feel like I have caught up to a memory. By this I mean, I experience something for the first time, and then at the exact same time, I am remembering it as well. i am sure there is a significance to these moments, but I am never really sure what the significance is specifically.

Is this also what causes me to experience dreams where I see events, and then in life, I encounter the events? or even what I call "real mode" dreams, what I mean by this is dreams so real, I can sometimes mistake them for memories?, or feel so real it was as if it happened.

So, these (what I once would ascribe to God) events may have been my Higher Self trying to guide me?

Speaking of God, even though I have recently discovered I can be spiritual without the Dogma of Christianity, and thus, abandoning it, I have often heard in this material that we are Gods, or an aspect of God, and because of my Christian upbringing, this naturally sends up flags.

There is only one balancing element for me to this is when Jesus was talking to someone (I forget where at the moment) where he says something like "Don't you know, ye be gods) I have felt, uncomfortable with this ascertain, but is this just because of my upbringing?

I feel more comfortable with the concept of my spirit being a fragment of God, or a spark of God, and is this more accurate anyway?

Sorry for the long Q/A session, but these have been the things that have been sticking out for me for a while now.

Thanks.
You know, come to think of it, could this also answer another question for me.

I remember once, I was in sunday school, I had only gone there once, (a church my grandparents took me to one time when they visited), but in class, the teacher asked some question. I knew I did not know the answer, however, something did come to mind.

What happened next always intrigued me, There was this long pause where he had asked the question several times in fact, as if he knew someone had an answer. No one else spoke, and I felt a though as if someone said to me, "you have the answer, go ahead and say it." So, I raised my hand and said what I though.

It was the correct answer.

After he moved on, I had the though, "see, this is how I talk to you." What bothered me was how similar to my own thoughts it had been. It was difficult to distinguish it from the rest of the noise in my head.

I had always attributed this thought as God speaking to me, but is this one method your Higher self communicates?

Sorry for dragging this on... but this seems to really have my attention right now.

Thanks.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Peregrinus - 04-07-2010

Deja Vu... in one cycle of third density, which is ~75,000 years, each spirit will have hundreds of incarnations. Since creation is cyclical, all things are repeated, like a play may be changed by changing the years and the clothes etc etc... and as thus deja Vu is most likely a small memory from a past life where you have done such a similar thing for it to seem familiar.

Your dreams... I can't really say. There are many things which one can ascertain from dreams, being similar in many people, but it ulitmately comes down to person interpretation. Dreams are often in time/space, whereas we are in space /time.

Jehoshua Ben Joseph (Jesus' real name) said "What I do, you can do", for he understood his power was no different than that which lies in every man or woman. The truth of it simply that very few ever fully breach the veil and become aware of their powers.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Aaron - 04-07-2010

Hi, Quade. BigSmile

It has been my experience that people do sometimes seem to automatically ascertain the feeling of deja vu to some spiritual cause. Although as is the usual for spiritual concepts, the train of thought is never followed because of the fear of the unknown spiritual side of life. No-one can know for sure, but I would say that if it feels significant or profound to you, it probably is. Trust yourself! I always get a lesson out of a profound experience, whether or not it's deja vu. (which I don't experience often)

The whole being God thing sending up red flags in a Christian thinking mind is because again of the fear of the unknown. How can one worship God and be God at the same time? The way the channeled information describes it goes something like: We are all co-creators. There are different levels of creation, different levels of Logos. You have the Logos, the sub-Logoi, the sub-sub-Logoi, and so on and so forth.

So along that line of thought, we would be the sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-Logoi or something like that. (universe, galaxy group, galaxy, star, planet, organism) Take from it what you will. Remember that spiritual learning is more of a remembering of what you subconsciously already know. To me, it seems like the Christian mode of thought is caught up in the logical web of thinking much like the rest of society, and therefore views a person as an intelligence rather than a spiritual being that is aware of its intelligence. Viewing a person as a separated intelligence, there seems to be a forgetfulness of the fact that the earth literally created us, the sun literally created the earth, and so on and so forth. There is also ignorance of the fact that we literally and continually create our own mental worlds. This denying of the creatorship status is a product of a mind or group mind awash in fear.

A very powerful but probably misunderstood verse from the Bible that merges the two worlds of thought is thus: “Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10)

You are both a fragment of God and all of God at the same time. This is because if you weren't here, God would be missing a piece of Theirself.

As for Higher Self communication, I seem to have received some in the past. As I was rapidly awakening, during times when I would specifically seek spiritual growth such as meditation, I would think profound thoughts of guidance that seemed to be not my own, but coming from me nonetheless. I would say that's communication from the Higher Self. How could God guide you completely if They didn't love you completely? How could They love you completely if They weren't you completely? This makes more sense if we think of the guidance coming from a point in the future where you are in the process of merging with God. At this point, your consciousness is so expanded that you're able to see and guide all of you, even you from the past.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Cyclops - 04-07-2010

There's a lot of great information in these answers and it is good. The concept of the higher-self is beautiful and complex and I would just to add somethings to it which has not been said yet in this thread.

I would like to first offer information about the invocation of the higher self in space/time and the initiations done in Egypt long ago. The path of the adept involves the magical personality which has the connection to the higher-self itself. The initiation done by the Egyptians during the period in which Ra was present to offer guidance were working on the magical personality.

Q'uo Saturday Meditation October 25, 2008
Quote:Because of the fact that the one known as Don did not further investigate the initiatory process, the Ra group did not discuss the fact that this level of vibration was intended to be put on like a robe and then taken off like a robe, just as one would don a physical robe and then hang it away when it was no longer needed. Indeed, in any situation where the seeker wishes to function as a healer, a teacher, a channel such as this one, or any of the other ways in which the gateway to intelligent infinity might be accessed, there is the time-limited nature of that donning of the robe of the magical personality. Indeed, it is important to create a time-bound persona when magical work is being contemplated.

One must always maintain balance and invoking the higher self cannot be sustained in all honesty and purity for an indefinite time, here's an excerpt on the nature of this with Buddha and the other beings.

Q'uo Saturday Meditation, October 25, 2008
Quote:However, the energy of humanhood for the Buddha,
for the Christ, or for you, is part of the equation of self. Without probing too deeply into the Buddhist mindset, shall we say, we may say that for the
Buddha, as for the Christ, the rule of magical personality or the robe of Christ-hood or Buddhahood took over for the human Buddha and the
human Christ.
What comes down to us through the pages of history, then, is that Buddha and that Christ which the devotees and disciples of those figures wish to see. One may even take a current saint, shall we say, such as Peace Pilgrim, and from the outside in, look upon her life and feel that she had achieved the initiated role on a continuing basis. However, if one were to ask this saintly woman whether she was indeed in her priestly robes at all times, she would say, “Not at all,” and she would talk about the struggles that she had on the inner planes of her own heart and herown mind, with the day-to-day business of being human. Indeed, this instrument read recently that the one known as Mother Theresa wrote many times in her private diaries that she despaired of herself
because of her many doubts and fears. That is the difference between looking at a figure such as the Buddha from the standpoint of history
and of the religious beliefs of those who are devoted to the Buddha, and looking at the same life from inside the mind and the heart of the one known as Gautama.

Q'uo Saturday Meditation, October 25, 2008
Quote:The initiate does not stop being human. The initiate becomes transparent to its humanhood and is able to gaze upon the requests which the body or the mind may make to the self with a certain amount of detachment and a larger point of view which enables the disciple to act in a more skillful way than one who has not become initiated.

Ra Session 75 of the Law of One October 31, 1981
Quote:Questioner: How does the use of the magical ritual invoking the magical personality aid the mind/body/spirit complex totality? Could you expand on the answer that you gave in the last session with respect to that?

Ra: I am Ra. When the magical personality is properly and efficaciously invoked the self has invoked its Higher Self. Thus a bridge betwixt space/time and time/space is made and the sixth-density magical personality experiences directly the third-density catalyst for the duration of the working. It is most central to deliberately take off the magical personality after the working in order that the Higher Self resume its appropriate configuration as analog to the space/time mind/body/spirit.

Ra Session 75 of the Law of One October 31, 1981
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects. It is a being of unity, a being of sixth density, and equivalent to what you call your Higher Self and at the same time is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

Ra Session 86 of the Law of One May 4, 1982
Quote:As a mind/body/spirit complex consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the Higher Self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness. With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seeker who wishes to become the magician.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2009/2009_1219.aspx
Q'uo Saturday Meditation December 19, 2009
Quote:This brings us to the discussion of that definition of the magical personality as one which creates changes in consciousness at will.

Anyone who has taken care of an infant or toddler is fully aware of the power of one entity’s will. That infant in your arms may be tiny. He has no power to use his limbs and no power to voice his desires, but he has a will. At the age of one or two, the choices that that entity needs are relatively simple. The use of the will is that which is the only tool or resource the infant has to attain its needs and so it cries with all of its will. Food! Change me! Hold me!

And in many ways, that cry never ceases. It becomes more complex, more sophisticated, more many-layered, but there is within each of you and certainly within each of us as well, a will. That will is part of your nature as a human being and as a part of the godhead principle. When entities say, “Thy will be done,” they may not consider whether or not they know the will of the Creator, but it is a central point to consider, if one wishes to do the will of the infinite One, how he may find ways to understand and grasp and contain that will.

All are indeed the one, and yet as the one you have an infinite amount of choices through free will to know and experience thy self.
The questioner suggested that perhaps the use of the ability to create changes in consciousness is to become more service-to-others oriented. And in a way, this is so. Yet, it is not broadly enough stated to be accurate. For others, as a part of the godhead principle, you are not the knee of the Creator or the eyelash of the Creator. You are the Creator, stepped down through many dimensions of time and space. Yet you are a hologram of the Creator. How do you know the will of the Creator? By moving into the depths of yourself. For there lies the one infinite Creator, with no iota missing. You are very young and inexperienced Creators. Yet your will is the will of the Creator. Therefore, you must ask yourself what kind of Creator you wish to be. What kind of creation do you wish to create?

Quote:Thus, we sit in each of your open hearts with you as we tabernacle together with the one infinite Creator and we ask, with each of you, shall you become the magician? Shall you take on that burden of responsibility, knowing that your will is the will of the one Creator, knowing that you, by your will, shall create the creation in which you will live?

Although the tools are there, one may pick up this path or remain in service still, there are just gradations of efficiency to use and various different disciplines.
Quote:And we say to you now that it is not necessary to become a magical personality in order to graduate with flying colors in this harvest of Earth. You need only to open your heart and to choose how to serve: to serve the self or to serve others. And then, having made that choice, to persist in that direction, becoming more and more polarized, since each of you here has already made the choice of service to others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the higher self which is a connector to the great storehouse of the subconscious, I view it as the great tool which indeed offers many answers in my dreams and throughout my seeking and study of the mysteries. This excerpt concludes the paths of using the higher-self as the tool of adepthood and invitation. Both entities are on fire, the casual seeker and the adept. All however are in truth adepts, it was even said by Ra that they are indeed adepts themselves still on that exact path to peel away distortions so that they may be one with all entering the seventh density.

Q'uo Saturday Meditation October 25, 2008
Quote:The one known as G was quite accurate in noting that there is this beginning [initiation] below the pyramid, where there is the shaman’s death experience that creates of the rest of the life a living and beautiful gift. The culmination indeed does echo that first dedication of the self. The difference between them is the difference between the beginner who is on fire to move closer to the infinite One and the initiated priest who remains on fire but who has learned to stoke the fire, control the fire, focus that fire, and then open the self in the most skillful way he has been able to discover through that long period of inner training.

Also here's a session termed "CONTACTING THE HIGHER SELF"
http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/issues/1992_2.aspx

Q’uo, December 31, 1989
Quote:Therefore, the magical personality, or the Higher Self, is the last vestige of the self which contains polarity. And as you deal in a world-illusion grounded in polarity, this gift can be extremely helpful. Many, many, times one is faced with dilemmas and enigmas that cannot be rationally discerned. There is no logical answer. There is only the wisdom of the heart and the compassion of the mind. For this is what the sixth density of unity provides: the realization that compassion is not only of the heart but of the mind, that wisdom is not only of the mind but of the heart.

The process of accessing the deep mind, and especially the Higher Self, may be accomplished best, as we have often said, by repetitious, persistent and daily meditation. Not lasting so long but lasting as long as it feels as though you are in a holy place with the One Infinite Creator. Thus, meditation is always the key to the opening of the subconscious or deep mind to the conscious mind. The Higher Self does not operate by giving instructions, for that would be an infringement on free will and would cause paradoxes that would be an infringement on free will and would cause paradoxes within the universe that are not desired. However, the call must go forward within meditation that you may be visited, strengthened and renewed by a longer view, a vaster field of incarnation and of incarnational decisions. For, as each knows, there is no thing upon your planet which is as it seems. You are energy fields, complexes of energy fields, with the energy holding you together, carrying you through life.

Now, how does one make use of the Higher Self, the sixth-density portion of you? The first thing that you must do is give up your physical reality. You are an illusion within an illusion; mystery surrounds you. Consequently, as one asks for guidance from a deeper self, the Higher Self within, one opens a door that can only be opened by the seeker, since the Higher Self is a far more clear, lucid and defined product of your thinking. Yet, still you will find it most helpful to blend the conscious and rational mind with the deep mind for they give you feelings and biases that are far more a part of who you are and what your essence is than you may have by any amount of consideration of these matters within this illusion.

To attain a magical personality there is much which one can do and, indeed, must do to create the appropriate atmosphere for the gentle lover’s touch of the rational mind into the deep mind. This is a slow process for many and infinitely worth it. Once you have been able to contact that part of the self that is sixth-density and which has given the gift back to you within the deep recesses of your mind, you may then have a much wider perspective, a much more clear vantage point from which to view the life experiences which your incarnation brings to you.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Quade - 04-08-2010

Wow, this is a lot here and a lot to think about. Thank you.

I was thinking of another experience, and I think this describes what happened there now. I think I might know what happened now.

The interview for my current job, of which I knew would change the path of my entire life, everything I knew and my entire life hinged on this interview. If I got it, I would have to move to D.C., hundreds of miles away from my family, living without a net, in a new place with an unknown culture, not knowing anybody, vs. failing the interview, and returning to my family, and taking a completely different path.

I knew this was important, and I prayed about it, because I was worried I would mentally lockup during the interview, I asked God to help me if I got stuck.

Well, during the interview, what do you know, my brain locked up, but at that very instant, I kept talking. I knew I was no longer sure what to say, had no idea what to do, but I kept talking, I realized what I was doing, that it was no longer me, and I knew to keep out of it, not to interrupt what was going on, I could, if I wanted to, but I knew not to, I knew it was not me speaking, it was the help I had asked for.

Form what I read here then, at that moment, it was my Higher self speaking, (I guess, in a way, I was channeling it). I always attributed this to God intervening, but this may be that as was stated, that moment I put on that 'magical personality' that Q'uo refers to. My conscious self stepping to the side, about to crash everything, but because I asked for the help, and I free will allowed it to come through, I got the help I needed, the instant I needed it.

That 'moment' only lasted as long as was needed then was gone. Just like what was described here, not in a perpetual state, but as needed.

As an aside, it is because of that incident I wanted to learn more about channeling after I learned what channeling was, because I felt a moment in my life where I clearly knew I had done it by the description of what channeling was. In some ways, I may not only be out here in D.C. because of that moment, I may also be doing this seeking and searching because of it.....

It's interesting, I as I am writing this, I would have expected my self to feel all out of whack to say that I was accessing a part of my self rather then God, but as I sit here, I am calm, as if I know this is correct, and am not all freaky inside about "hey, your not saying God didn't do this are you?" type of internal reaction I would expect.

Maybe this is why this jumped to the surface all of a sudden, because many things in my life I would have ascribed to 'god', were really a portion of my self, my Higher Self, guiding me, and because of my recent change, I needed to come to realize, for these moments in my life that have been so pivotal, what actually was going on.

My realizing this was needed to be able to 'orient the needle' of my life again, to see how guidance works outside the world of religion, and where and how the help I have always gotten in my life worked and came from. I had been praying for the Truth, I really wanted to know things. I am realizing I did get my answer, I just didn't realize I needed to strip off the blinders to see the world this way to understand it.

So, in some ways, I did know what Higher Self was, I just didn't equate it all together, and was ascribing it to 'god'. Like was said, 'Remember what we already know' This indeed seems the situation.

Thank you for helping me understand this! Love to all of you.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Ashim - 04-08-2010

(04-07-2010, 10:44 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Good description Ashim Wink

Ashim... (Or anyone) And I hope I can put this question to you clearly.. If all originates from the source, and extends into complexity and basically into lower and lower forms of life. Then why does life seem to evolve in the exact opposite direction? Microbes came before mammals and one led to the other. I haven't found an adequate answer to this myself.

Depends what you classify as 'life'. We often struggle with this point.
I would offer that 'life' does not evolve according to evolution but is at the whim of the logoi. Things only appear to 'evolve' but are more developing according to Divine Intention or creation.

Love & Light

RE: What is Higher Self? - Ali Quadir - 04-08-2010

(04-08-2010, 03:33 AM)Ashim Wrote: Depends what you classify as 'life'. We often struggle with this point.
I would offer that 'life' does not evolve according to evolution but is at the whim of the logoi. Things only appear to 'evolve' but are more developing according to Divine Intention or creation.

I agree, of course. But what if not classical evolution causes this apparent reversed order?

It's got to be something similar to lightning striking the earth. The polarity between two points causes a charge to move. But I haven't fitted it cleanly in my mind yet.

RE: What is Higher Self? - hx1352 - 04-28-2010

Astral body, which forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a ‘Higher-self’, which is sometimes called ‘overself'. The Higher-self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body,becoming the person’s Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited,similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher-self and yet each part remains integral to the central entity.Further, the Higher-self is a ninth part of a superior Higher-self which, in turn,is a ninth part of a more superior Higher-self. The process continues as far back
as the source, and allows the enormous filtration of spiritual experience required by the Spirit.
‘You must not think that the Higher-self of the first category is insignificant in comparison with the others. It functions at a lower level, but is nevertheless extremely powerful and important. It is capable of curing illness and even resuscitating the dead. There are many instances of people, declared clinically dead, who are brought back to life in the hands of doctors who had abandoned all hope for them. What generally happens in these cases, is that the person’s Astral body meets with the Higher-self. This portion of the Higher-self has left the physical body during the period of ‘death’. It perceives its physical body
below, and the doctors trying to resuscitate it; it can also perceive loved ones who mourn for it. In his present state, the Astral body, the person will feel perfectly well - even blissful. Usually he abandons his physical body, frequently the source
of much suffering, to find himself catapulted down a ‘psychic canal’, at the end of which is a wondrous light and beyond, a state of bliss.
‘If before passing through this canal into the blissful light which is his Higherself he has the least will not to die - not on his own account but for the sake of those who need him, young children for example, he will ask to return. In certain cases it will be permitted.
‘You are in constant communication with your Higher-self by means of your cerebral canal. Acting as a transmitting and receiving post, it conducts special vibrations directly between your Astral body and your Higher-self. Your Higherself
monitors you continually, by day and by night and can intervene to save you from an accident.

1. ‘central entity’ - it means that each of us shares a Higher Self with 8 other people on
Earth - explanation of the Author on Editor’s request.
2. What is known on Earth as Spiritual Healing, can be achieved with the help of the
Higher-self of the healer, without the patient being present. Providing the patient gives
permission, the competent healer can assist the patient from anywhere in the world.
(Author’s comment) This is not an exchange of any ‘energy’ but exchange of ‘information’
at the level of Higher Selves. (Editor’s comment)

‘Someone, for example, who is to catch a plane, finds that the taxi breaks down on the way to the airport; a second taxi called also breaks down - just like that...just like that? Could you really believe in such a coincidence? The plane in
question crashes thirty minutes later, leaving no survivors. Another person, an old and rheumatic woman and barely able to walk, starts to cross a street. There is a loud horn blast and a screeching of tyres, but this person is miraculously able to
leap to safety.
‘How is this explained? It was not yet her time to die and so her Higher-self intervened. In one hundredth of a second the Higher-self triggered a reaction in her adrenaline glands which, for a few seconds, provided enough strength to her
muscles to enable her to execute the leap which saved her life. Adrenaline released into the blood can make it possible to flee from imminent danger, or to defeat the ‘unbeatable’ through anger or fear. In too strong a dose, however, adrenaline becomes a lethal poison.
‘It isn’t only the cerebral canal which is able to conduct messages between the Higher-self and the Astral body. Another channel exists sometimes in dreams -or, I should even say, in sleep. At certain times during sleep, your Higher-self is
able to call your Astral body to itself and, either communicate instructions or ideas, or to regenerate it in some way, replenishing its spiritual strength or enlightening it in regard to solutions to important problems. For this reason, it is
essential your sleep is undisturbed by intrusive noise or by nightmares resulting from harmful impressions received during the day. Perhaps you will better understand the importance of your old French saying: ‘Night brings counsel’.
‘The physical body in which you exist at the moment is already very complex, but still, it is nothing compared with the complexity of the process of evolvement which occurs with Astral bodies and Higher-selves. In order to allow ordinary
people on your planet to understand as easily as possible, I will make my explanation in the simplest [14] terms.
‘Your Astral body, which inhabits every normal human being, transfers to its Higher-self all the sensations that are experienced during a lifetime in a physical body. These sensations pass through the immense ‘filter’ of nine Higher-selves
before arriving in the etheric ‘ocean’ that surrounds the Spirit. If these sensations are based essentially on materialism, the Higher-selves have enormous trouble filtering them, just as a water filter clogs quicker if it filters dirty water than if the
water was already clear.
‘If, through the numerous experiences you have in your life, you ensure your Astral body benefits in a spiritual sense, it will acquire more and more spiritual understanding. In time, which can vary from 500 to even 15 000 of your Earth
years, your Higher-self will have nothing more to filter.
‘This part of itself, embodied in the Astral being of Michel Desmarquet, will be so spiritually advanced, it will have arrived at the next stage where it will have to contend directly with the more superior Higher-self.

‘We can compare this process with a nine-stage filter, intended to rid the water passing through, of nine elements. At the end of stage one in the process, one will have been completely eliminated, with eight remaining. Of course, to make this information easier to digest, I am making enormous use of imagery...
‘This Astral body then, will have completed its cycle with the Higher-self of the first category and will then detach itself from Higher-self number one to rejoin the Higher-self of the second category; the entire process will be repeated. By the
same token, the Astral body will be sufficiently spiritually advanced to pass to a planet of the next category, as well.
——Thiaoouba Prophecy

RE: What is Higher Self? - Brad N - 04-28-2010

Good-day and thank you for the interesting contribution hx1352.
After a quick look at the Thiaooba Prophecy my intrest is aroused however it clearly seems inconsistent with the Law of One material that this forum is dedicated to. I wonder what others think about this material and if it is validated in any way.
Thank you.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Whitefeather - 06-29-2010

Hi Quade,

Thank you Cyclops, nice research!

I found another chaneling from the Light/Line Library, "The Holy Spirit and the Higher Self", dated 19th March 2006.

http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/indexes/2006.aspx

Interesting reading, as usual!
Enjoy!
L/L
Whitefeather

RE: What is Higher Self? - unity100 - 06-30-2010

Higher self is a 6d entity in your future timepoint, you yourself, which manifests as a light source/ light being, with its light having a golden tint/hue. the environment it manifests in, is also predominantly white, and has a golden tint/quality. at least this is what Ra tells us.

as far as i know, in most of the near death experience cases, or, regressive hypnosis cases, the god which most entities speak with and review their life experiences and talk about them, draw lessons and decide the next ones are their higher selves. so, it/you can easily be mistaken as god. for 6d entities, complex totality takes the place of higher self and does all these. it is still not to be mistaken with 'god' (intelligent energy). im not sure which of them handles the aid of 4, 5d entities.

RE: What is Higher Self? - Whitefeather - 06-30-2010

(04-07-2010, 10:44 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: ...

Hi, Ali Quadir,

Interesting question! Words are limited, however, I'll do my best! Smile
The Universe is a constant movement of implosion and explosion, like a flux and a reflux, like the heartbeat.

The Universe is in expansion and in contraction at the same 'time' (sorry for the misnommer because there is no time only eternity, of course, in the Universe).

Therefore, both movements are necessary to create life which in its turn will create consciousness.
On the path 'down' it is the creation of life and, on the path 'up', it is the creation of Consciousness.

It is the constant movement of life and consciousness.
Such movements allow consciousness to rise again towards the Creator who, on one 'hand' (sorry for the misnommer again, haha!) creates and sends life and, on the other hand (haha!), harvests consciousness.

Therefore, in what may seems from our point of view, evolution, we find this same principle of the 'heartbeat'. It is because Consciousness cannot stay standstill that the Creator sends itself as sparks down here to experiment life and then from the experience of life, consciousness is created and it is then that the Creator can experience Himself and that Consciousness expands.

I hope this helps. Do not hesitate to let me know if you have further questions about that. Your question is too good to skip! Smile

To infinite Love/Light/Life and, Consciousness,

Whitefeather

RE: What is Higher Self? - Quade - 05-30-2019

Wow, it's been sooo long since I first asked this question. It's been a Long time since the Ra material sent me on this path. I've been around quite a few twists and turns, In some ways, I am so different then I was back then. The me that was only a few months before I asked this would not recognize the me of today, and likely I'd fight with my self! ha ha ....

I'm gonna vent something, so, pardon me if I am out of place, but I don't know what to do with this in a place that, in the toxic world today, I doubt anything would be well received anyplace else, I don't even know if this place is still active, I only went strait to my own post.

When I first asked this question, I was only starting my new beliefs, but before that, before it all began in 2009, (gods, 10 years), I was a Christian, and was raised in a Pentecostal belief system, my mom's not changed none, I let her have her belief. She thinks I am lost sinner going to hell, whatever, I let her have her fun. But, I do understand the mind trap placed by those fundamentalist beliefs.

Along with that 'old time religion', I also had very 'country folks' kind of upbringing, so, those 'down home' beliefs are very deeply ingrained in me, and I still have to interact with that when I am around my family. However, I also have a strange mix of "progressive", to use a very, triggering nowadays, word- views, as well. I don't have a problem if others want to engage in various activities, I just don't care to be a part of it, I am a Libra, so it's no surprise I've tried to balance these conflicting world views.

That is not what this is about however, I only bring up that I have had to live in many worlds, and have had to come to peace with them.
What's important is those earliest 'country views' are the oldest, and more ingrained. In that world, what you are taught is, To be a godly man, you take responsibility for your life, Get an Education, find a wife, have a family, and teach them right. That was the right thing to do.

While on summer break from high school, I had gone to a blind (I am low vision 20/200) school in Austin Texas, while there I had met a girl, and we got along really good. Later in, back in school, there was a program for "options for after high school" in Austin, I was so excited to get to go see her. While there, I found a government programming job, I was like, "Yes! I found someone that I'd like to marry someday, and have a job to bring home the bacon!" until the following day after I found said program, gone to see her, and well, she wasn't alone... But I was after that.

Suffice to say, I was really, really......... upset. After being depressed for a while, I decided that, "Ok, maybe it wasn't for her, but I still have the job, so, I will keep going." So I forged on. One tiny catch... I live in Texas, where all my family is, this job was in Washington D.C. .. a long way from home, and I knew no one..... I therefore trusted God and forged on.

So, I finished high school, went through the trade school, and made it to DC.

The first two years were terrible. In the second, I got so depressed, I had plenty of suicidal thoughts, finally, about the third year, things started to level off, and I started getting more comfortable about things. Made some friends, work went well, got some raises, so the financial situation got better..... But always something missing..... But I had faith, I was there for the long haul, and surely God had someone for me, just keep pressing on.... and on.... and on..... and.....I found the Law of One Material.....

This material rocked my world, 2009, that's when this post was made. I started trying to learn all about all of this. The one line "Faith is not faith in anything, but the trust and belief that everything has been, is, and always will be, OK" That statement became the founding cornerstone to my new trust in the divine. Law of One + Conversations with God, Became the brick and mortar of my new spiritual life.

But... there was a tiny glitch.... The christian faith that held me there in DC was undermined, The "Old white bearded dude in the Sky who had a special someone for me if I could just get right with Him" bit collapsed. And the further I got in my new studies, the more that eroded. Finally, it fell through, and with work starting to get stupid and not enjoyable anymore... (maybe that went both ways, as I couldn't find enjoyment in it anymore either.) in 2012, I quit, after just finishing a 20 year run working for Uncle Sam, trusting in God to find me that special someone...... it just all fell apart.

Now, I had learned about the law of attraction, and I know that's it my core beliefs that shape what goes on in our life..... But here's where that upbringing slips back in. I have never written this, nor spoke of it, ever, and I am glad I am anonymous (as much as anyone can be these days on the web, and at least this is a place I know my bible thumping family will never find, lol in this I guess), But when I was very young, I must have been no more then 5? 6?, and I remember this so clearly, even to this day. I was in the care, in the back seat, going someplace, with my family, and I simply asked, as kids are want to do, "mom, why is it Hard", and the reply was, "Because your thinking nasty thoughts".... And to be honest, I wasn't, I think it was just a natural thing that for what ever reason was happening, but I didn't know nothing, I didn't know what any of that was, or could ever remember even seeing what girls looked like, so I had no idea. But the shame burned to me that day has lasted a lifetime.

Obviously, I found out how things work, ... once I got out on my own and got the internet, no one ever explained anything to me, I was shy about it. oh, and there's an entire layer that went with this that made this all more complicated.

I never knew my real dad, Mom and Bill separated when I was 1, and Big Fred, (is what we called him, and little Fred was his), I was Bill's only, the other three came later. But, those early years... it was torment. When I said I lived in Texas, that was after I had moved there with my grandparents because of the abuse that went on at home. We lived in Arizona, Near Phoenix, and I am albino, so, I have white hair, and 20/200 Vision, (as I said earlier), so, being white, in a school predominately Hispanic and Black, I was constantly called names, picked on, beat up, etc. At home, it was no better, called names, put down, told I wasn't worth anything, you name it.

I used to see my grandparents in the summer, (was the only peace I got), finally, when I was 12, my grandparents took me in. They asked me If I wanted to move, told me I was old enough to make up my own mind. I said yes, so, mom agreed and that was that. But the damage was done.

It took me almost until I had left for D.C. to work through the serious anger issues. It was bad for a really long time. Finding the Ra material and CwG, and a few serious bouts of final anger to get it all out, and I have finally come to peace with it. At least, the "Hulk Smash" levels anyway.

These days, I vent, I will rage for a bit, but I stay in control, always, I know were my overload points are, and I don't cross them, and then I cool off an everything is fine. I control very strictly how I allow my self to vent, I learned I can't contain it, otherwise it overloads, but I have learned mastery over it, and it's controlled now. I allow the levels to allow the steam out and I have techniques and patterns I know to watch and follow to manage it.

So, between the complexity of Shame and Anger, Religion and Faith, I have done my best to do what's right, for a long time trusting that god would bring me someone who could understand that Hulk Monster and know how to tame him when the "Sun's Getting real Low".,,... but that never came about.

Knowing the Law of Attraction as I do (better now), I can imagine that it's some combination of the above that keeps me alone now. So, I resolved that, maybe I didn't need any kind of relationship, that, perhaps that's just not in the cards for my life. I have gone 40 years and have never been with anyone, why start now?....... But there's something deep in me that knows this isn't true. Bashar put out a video some time ago, that talked about various needs for survival, and Love was among those long term needs, and Teal Swan put out a video talking about how we as humans have needs, and both made the same argument, that, Love is one of those basic needs.

Gods, even Science backed that all up with some horrible experiments with both baby apes and even humans! I think it was in the 50s, where they took baby chimps and kept them alone for an extended time, and when they game them a choice between a cloth, ape looking 'thing' and a contraption that had milk, the baby's grabbed the furry thing and clung on for dear life forgoing the food The other one was where they kept these (actual human) kids in a pen for a very long time, and only took care of their most basic needs, and didn't give them any attention, until the kids started dying.... So they stopped the experiment and found the kids foster homes,... yet they all still died a short time after anyway.

All of this telling me, that, It doesn't matter if I think I can ignore this,.... that's not really a realistic option....

My mind is starting to spin as I write this.... It feels like, to say, "I don't need this." feels akin to saying "I am accepting a slow death",
I am terribly shy around girls, might have something to do with being taught that even thinking about them is wrong, and I know that's bull crap, but it doesn't help the feeling. I can't drive because I can't see good enough to drive. I'm over weight, and I am albino, Not the 'talk dark and hadsome' vision that some girl would want to have. The my low eye sight also keeps me from seeing all those 'little cue's' girls naturally do when they are interested, and maybe early on I might have missed a few because of that.

I just feel pulled, strung up tight, inside, On one side, a desire for companionship that I can't tell is natural, or trained, or some basterdized mix of both; and a thought that I don't really need this, Its not important, there's not much I can do about it anyway.
Back and forth, this goes on, spinning on in my mind like a ferris wheel, round and round, and , I , Just , Want , it , To , Stop.

I so want peace, I would like to have a relationship, but I would even settle for peace. Being a Libra, I yearn for that inner balance, I have tried meditations, affirmations, trying to settle the issue.....

As my logic mind see's this, it's obvious I am too much of an emotional whirlwind to have a proper relationship, I still have my temper, even if it is controlled, I am overweight, and now don't really have the means to take care of a family, so, it's obviously something I should not do. And I would agree with this assessment. So, the desire for peace on the issue is the logical choice.

What can I do to find this peace?, as there is that part of me that just ain't gettin' the memo....

I am sorry for this long "book", as it where, there are things here I have never told ANYONE, and in fact, that's why I am here, because this site, and this original question was during a pivitol point in my life over the past 20 years, and because, if this site still has the same kind of people back then, I could get an informed answer on a level that matches my faith, and also, no chance of my family ever finding it. also, please forgive the bad spelling and grammar.

RE: What is Higher Self? - loostudent - 06-03-2019

Hi Quade! I'm sorry things didn't work out for you. I hope you'll find a way to peace. But what peace really means in this 3. d.? Where would you personally find peace? I can't answer this. Maybe it's finding a new direction, a new possibility. What else has attracted you in life?

RE: What is Higher Self? - Dtris - 06-03-2019

(05-30-2019, 03:40 AM)Quade Wrote: Wow, it's been sooo long since I first asked this question...

I sent you a PM.

RE: What is Higher Self? - ada - 06-03-2019

Welcome back Quade, it's really nice to have you with us. I really enjoy reading the life story of other co-creator's.
I think our path dificulities are meant to be as our biggest obstacle/challenge, like a step towards a greater understanding and selfhood. If you weren't to ever face your most difficult challenge you would never grow, never evolve, always stay the same where it is easy and peaceful. It seems to be the case for most wanderers to face a challenging life path, facing their weakness yet holding unto faith that all is well.
Although life feels and seems really long, from an unincarnate point of view it's like a choice to delve into a deep self meditation without opening your eyes until it is time. That is my perspective for the while.
I wish there was a way for me to actually sooth your journey, but words and thoughts is all I can offer for now. You are in my thoughts, and I appreciate your desire to cling unto faith for the greater good. You are a guiding light for others who are too scared to leave the comfort of companionship to face and understand the self, the creator.