Bring4th
Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" (/showthread.php?tid=10824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 05-04-2015

Every other week, the home crew of L/L Research gathers to discuss spiritual topics on our bi-weekly podcast, "In the Now." The panel consists of Jim McCarty, scribe of the Ra Contact and president of L/L Research; Gary Bean, administrator of L/L Research; and Austin Bridges, administrative assistant of L/L Research - each a spiritual seeker and devoted student of the Law of One.

Episodes will be published on Wednesday afternoons on the L/L Research website's "Podcast" page (http://llresearch.org/podcast).

Please submit a question or topic for us to discuss in two ways:

1) You can reply to this post and submit your question to this thread. We will collect them before each show and ask them in the order that they are received.

2) You can send us a question via email at contact(at)llresearch(dot)org. You can specify if you prefer to remain anonymous.

When submitting questions, please remember that this is a Law of One podcast. Try to keep your questions as spiritually oriented as possible. In general, the responses will be spiritually oriented in nature, often utilizing information taken from the channeled material L/L Research has produced over the last 35+ years.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AnthroHeart - 05-13-2015

Can you tell us a little about karma.
And if we do a few bad deeds in our life, will the karma get us caught up and requiring repeating 3D?
Even if we're not in our right mind when we do those things?

Must every unbalanced action be balanced through karma in another life?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - VanAlioSaldo - 05-14-2015

Pertaining to Harvest and Polarity, in the event of one having a genuine want to love others due to their desire of treating others like themself. Does it neutralize in a sense, my own polarizing towards Service to Others if this desire to be of Service to Others is selfishly pursued to graduate faster?

Or does it literally polarize me towards Service to Self?

Am I defeating my own intent to graduate through service to others by selfishly being of Service to Others by wanting to treat others the way I want to be treated because I actually want to be treated that way and treat others that way?

If you dont understand I'll be happy to rephrase Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Billy - 05-14-2015

How are you guys?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Nicholas - 05-23-2015

Is there a difference between happiness and joy? Also, assuming you agree there is a difference, how does that relate to our energy centres?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AN1234 - 05-26-2015

I have 2 questions for the "in the now" weekly talk:
1. When following intuition and synchronicity to make decisions and take action, how do you know if the information coming thru is from a positive source? if the inpouring of information is mixed, how do you differentiate between negative and positive influences, and lastly, how do you keep the negative influence away?
2. I'm starting to realize that it may not be enough to just be of service, and that given the archetypal nature of mind, there are challenges to complete in order to accomplish higher states of consciousness as you work your way thru the archetypes. How does one know where she stands in this quest? and how best to see and observe life events to prepare for what is to come next?
thanks
-A

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 05-27-2015

Thank you all for your thoughtful questions! They have been logged and will be asked in upcoming episodes. Folk-love, thanks for the care. Your question is in the episode which will be published next week (June 3).

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 06-10-2015

IndigoGeminiWolf and VanAlioSaldo, your questions were discussed on the episode which was published today: Episode 4

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 06-17-2015

(05-23-2015, 05:56 PM)Nicholas Wrote: Is there a difference between happiness and joy? Also, assuming you agree there is a difference, how does that relate to our energy centres?

(05-26-2015, 09:02 AM)AN1234 Wrote: I have 2 questions for the "in the now" weekly talk:
1. When following intuition and synchronicity to make decisions and take action, how do you know if the information coming thru is from a positive source? if the inpouring of information is mixed, how do you differentiate between negative and positive influences, and lastly, how do you keep the negative influence away?
2. I'm starting to realize that it may not be enough to just be of service, and that given the archetypal nature of mind, there are challenges to complete in order to accomplish higher states of consciousness as you work your way thru the archetypes. How does one know where she stands in this quest? and how best to see and observe life events to prepare for what is to come next?
thanks
-A

Nicholas and AN1234, we discussed this questions in today's Episode 5.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Light of Wisdom - 07-12-2015

Can you guys add a date to the episodes, like in the old days: 2015.10.31

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - ree - 07-12-2015

I'd like to ask Jim, Gary, and Austin about labeling something STO or STS. We all come from vastly different cultures and society, as well as upbringing and ideals about what constitutes as service to self and service to others. Universally shared ideas or values or whatnot, of course, do exist. Often, controversial topics are politicized and we see a great division of 'good' 'bad' (black-and-white) thinking and labeling ethics, lifestyles or behavior as STO and STS. Hot topics are like euthanasia, suicide, abortion, human sexuality, political hierarchies, and eating animals or treatment of animals, etc.,.  

Firstly, does labeling ethics, lifestyle, or behavior as STO or STS make sense according to Ra's teachings, in regards to labeling what we think as good as STO and bad as STS?

Secondly, is there anything you have learned from Ra or other L/L channeling about how to think more divergently about hot topic issues instead of labeling things as bad/good?

Mahalo! 
Rie

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 07-15-2015

(07-12-2015, 09:41 AM)Light of Wisdom Wrote: Can you guys add a date to the episodes, like in the old days: 2015.10.31

*Edit:
We are trying to move away from dating the concepts we discuss in each podcast. Could you share why you would like the dates to be included? It would help our perspective knowing. Thanks!

(07-12-2015, 08:56 PM)ree Wrote: I'd like to ask Jim, Gary, and Austin about labeling something STO or STS. We all come from vastly different cultures and society, as well as upbringing and ideals about what constitutes as service to self and service to others. Universally shared ideas or values or whatnot, of course, do exist. Often, controversial topics are politicized and we see a great division of 'good' 'bad' (black-and-white) thinking and labeling ethics, lifestyles or behavior as STO and STS. Hot topics are like euthanasia, suicide, abortion, human sexuality, political hierarchies, and eating animals or treatment of animals, etc.,.  

Firstly, does labeling ethics, lifestyle, or behavior as STO or STS make sense according to Ra's teachings, in regards to labeling what we think as good as STO and bad as STS?

Secondly, is there anything you have learned from Ra or other L/L channeling about how to think more divergently about hot topic issues instead of labeling things as bad/good?

Mahalo! 
Rie

Thank you for the amazing questions Rie, we discussed them in the episode we recorded this week and it will be available next week on 7/22. Keep the questions coming!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Billy - 07-15-2015

How do you deal with and express, most healthily and effectively, hatred towards other people, and more specifically, ones family?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - ree - 07-17-2015

Could you briefly give us an overview of how we choose the path and go through the process of polarizing (i.e, process of accepting/rejecting catalyst; positive/negative interpretation of catalyst)? 

Ra talks about entities of either paths as using ‘will and faith.’ Could you explain what this means? How it works? Why it's significant for polarizing entities?

What are some lessons from archetypes that may help us understand how will & faith works? 

Context: 46.9 

Mahalo again!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Matt1 - 07-24-2015

What should one do if they feel that they have hit a wall in seeking? or limit in seeking.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Nicholas - 07-24-2015

Hi guys. 

I was wondering what Ra meant when they used the word "misapplied" when Don asked a question about how to balance the ego in session 15.11. I am currently reading Eckhart Tolles 'The Power of Now' and how mind identification is described by Eckhart as the "false self" (and understandably so). Does this term refer to what Ra meant in your understanding? 

Also, later on they do work with this concept in 62.20 yet refer to it as a distortion, yet in 15.11 they assert that "understanding cannot come from it". So can we say from this, that every distortion is a misapplication of how things actually are? Or is it simply that as Don became more aware or enlightened during the sessions, Ra in turn became more flexible with their terminology?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Aion - 07-29-2015

I would like to ask what the members of L/L intend to do with L/L Research now that the there is only one remaining member of the original trio? Do you intend to move forward more as record keepers and preservers or do you intention to have a maybe more active role with the company in terms of practical use and dissemination of the material and philosophy?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Billy - 07-30-2015

I would like to hear your guys' take on the wave of contactees in the 50s and 60s and what it all meant.  Why did it happen?  There was a wealth of information created as a result of these contacts and my question is whether or not you believe the information presented to still be relevant and beneficial to seeking and the great work today?  I know that the LL group and especially Don had relationships with these people and I wonder what the opinion was on them and their contact stories? 

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 08-19-2015

(07-15-2015, 10:38 PM)Folk-love Wrote: How do you deal with and express, most healthily and effectively, hatred towards other people, and more specifically, ones family?

(07-17-2015, 05:48 PM)ree Wrote: Could you briefly give us an overview of how we choose the path and go through the process of polarizing (i.e, process of accepting/rejecting catalyst; positive/negative interpretation of catalyst)? 

We discussed these questions on episode 11, published today Smile

All other questions have been stored and will be discussed soon!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - chaospanda - 08-31-2015

What would you recommend as techniques to crystallize the higher chakras?

I am developing a technique that combines binaural beats, Reiki, energy channeling, breathing in through the chakra, and visualization. I hope to one day access intelligent infinity and serve the world's seekers by giving them information directly from source that would otherwise be difficult to obtain.

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks, Spencer

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - AnthroHeart - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 03:35 PM)awakenspencer Wrote: What would you recommend as techniques to crystallize the higher chakras?

I am developing a technique that combines binaural beats, Reiki, energy channeling, breathing in through the chakra, and visualization. I hope to one day access intelligent infinity and serve the world's seekers by giving them information directly from source that would otherwise be difficult to obtain.

Don't forget your higher self or guides to help energize you. I visualize my energy body as a bluish aura of sorts when I think of the template. You can also call on higher density beings that you resonate with.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 09-10-2015

I would like to ask the question that I asked in this thread:

Quote:…why do those of Ra place so much emphasis on efficiency in our spiritual path?  They talk about STO being more efficient than STS, or a certain way of processing catalyst through experience being more or less efficient.  Maybe I'm being obtuse, but doesn't "efficiency" imply a scarcity, as if there is a need to economize somehow.  But what is scarce?  Where is the economy needed?  Why is efficiency even, for that matter, desirable by the Creator, if it is at all?  In an infinite Creation, what could possibly be at stake that would require efficiency?

It occurs to me that perhaps this is about efficiency from the standpoint of the mind/body/spirit complex, not the unified Creator.  But the same question still applies.  Why would I, from any spiritual perspective, want efficiency in my path?  After all, the inborn bias that determines our choice of polarity is wrapped in mystery, according to those of Ra.  It's not as if the choice is some sort of calculation.  So whence the significance of efficiency as such a frequent bugaboo in the material?

Thank you!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 09-17-2015

I love the podcast and I love you Jim, Austin, and Gary. You guys are doing a fantastic job. It's not easy to put something this well-produced together; the service is greatly appreciated.

Can you comment on the implied sequence of mind, body and spirit in the material? Not only do those of Ra sequence it this way when they speak of a "mind/body/spirit complex", but this also seems to be the order inherent in the major arcana of the tarot (1-7=mind, 8-15=body,16-21=spirit). Is there some significance to mind coming before body and body coming before spirit?

Thanks again for the service you are doing us. It makes an impact in my life on a weekly basis. Love you all!

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 09-18-2015

One other question: is there any significance to the hieroglyphics on the cover of the five Law of One books?

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Steppingfeet - 09-18-2015

(09-10-2015, 12:37 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: I would like to ask the question that I asked in this thread:

Quote:…why do those of Ra place so much emphasis on efficiency in our spiritual path?  They talk about STO being more efficient than STS, or a certain way of processing catalyst through experience being more or less efficient.  Maybe I'm being obtuse, but doesn't "efficiency" imply a scarcity, as if there is a need to economize somehow.  But what is scarce?  Where is the economy needed?  Why is efficiency even, for that matter, desirable by the Creator, if it is at all?  In an infinite Creation, what could possibly be at stake that would require efficiency?

It occurs to me that perhaps this is about efficiency from the standpoint of the mind/body/spirit complex, not the unified Creator.  But the same question still applies.  Why would I, from any spiritual perspective, want efficiency in my path?  After all, the inborn bias that determines our choice of polarity is wrapped in mystery, according to those of Ra.  It's not as if the choice is some sort of calculation.  So whence the significance of efficiency as such a frequent bugaboo in the material?

Thank you!

Hey Jeremy,

Jim, Austin, and I did our best to tackle your question during this past Tuesday's recording. That podcast will be published this coming Wednesday, September 23. Hopefully it will give you some digestible food for thought. Thanks so much for that and the other solid questions!
: ) GLB

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 09-18-2015

It's a tough one, I know. Thanks for taking a crack at it. You guys are the best.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 09-20-2015

(09-17-2015, 02:48 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: Can you comment on the implied sequence of mind, body and spirit in the material?  Not only do those of Ra sequence it this way when they speak of a "mind/body/spirit complex", but this also seems to be the order inherent in the major arcana of the tarot (1-7=mind, 8-15=body,16-21=spirit).  Is there some significance to mind coming before body and body coming before spirit?

Let me add that there's a Q'uo reading that somewhat addresses this subject.  Smile

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - Bring4th_Austin - 09-23-2015

(08-31-2015, 03:35 PM)awakenspencer Wrote: What would you recommend as techniques to crystallize the higher chakras?

(09-10-2015, 12:37 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: I would like to ask the question that I asked in this thread:

Thank you!

Episode 14 has been published with discussion of these questions!

http://llresearch.org/podcast/default.aspx

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - chaospanda - 09-24-2015

Austin, Gary, and Jim:

I would like to express my appreciation for your response to my question. It is a very satisfactory answer, and I look forward to implementing such principles in my spiritual practice.

RE: Submitting Questions to "In the Now" - rva_jeremy - 09-24-2015

I too am grateful. I think I could have phrased the question better, and in all humility, "bugaboo" did not mean what I thought it meant (or, at least, I should have been clear about the sardonic tone). Next time I'll make sure I compose my question better, and not rely on y'all meeting me more than halfway, as you heroically did.