Bring4th
Entheonaut: The Principles of Metamimetic Apotheosis - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Entheonaut: The Principles of Metamimetic Apotheosis (/showthread.php?tid=10663)

Entheonaut: The Principles of Metamimetic Apotheosis - godwide_void - 03-30-2015

Hello again, every one.  BigSmile

I'm aware that my frequency of posting here has greatly diminished over time with my visits being irregular, few and far between, and this may have slighted some awkwardly, but know that I possess no disdain for this community or negative avoidance towards anyone, or else I would never bother to contribute here when I am afforded to, even if it is once in a blue moon. I've already explained the several reasons behind my phantom hiatus and am happy to announce that life has once again granted me the precise circumstances necessary for me to once again actively contribute here.

Some might wonder why I never just post a few words here and there, or post from a mobile device or engage in general chit-chat here; the reason is because I prefer not to interact here as the human persona, but rather, since discovering I can efficiently channel my higher self/subconscious/meta-awareness under specific conditions, that is how I prefer to interface here and feel that is the absolute best possible way that I could possibly contribute, since connecting with my spirit in ritual trance is a far more effective purveyor of metacosmic knowledge as opposed to just chatting with the human aspect of my consciousness. So to all who I've interacted with here over the years and who have attempted to personally connect with me, only to be met with sparse replies, I am deeply remorseful and sorry if I ever came off as ignoring you or did not want to bond with you, as this was never the case, and know that the primary reasons I bother sharing music and channeled writings are to glorify and bless the Creator and spiritually empower each and every one of you who actively seek. I apologize also for rarely commenting on the threads of others as I do not want to infringe upon the seeking of others and I would prefer to never possess or come off as being negatively pretentious, arrogant or overbearingly authoritative in my psychological distortion patterns, although I do read what most of you have written every now and then and enjoy the spiritual data offered by the many wise souls who participate here.

Moving on to the main order of business; I have mentioned here several times that I have wanted to author a book. It is already a work in progress, and since I finally have proper access here, despite it being VERY far from even a quarter of the way done, my urgency to reconnect and recontribute here has spurred me to share what I have manifested thus far, even though it is still a rough draft, with some of it being newly written while other parts are copied exactly from my non L/L Research channeling thread and personal blog. Few revisions have been made also, so a good deal of this work will be repeated, though it is out of beneficial emphasisation rather than redundancy, I would hope.

So, without further adieu, here are some lovely spirit nuggets for every one of you...  Wink

RE: Entheonaut: The Principles of Metamimetic Apotheosis - godwide_void - 03-30-2015

FOREWORD.

One is not the reflection which one sees in the mirror. The consensus environment which humans perceive as well as the physical self embedded within it can be considered little more than the cerebral and optical interpretations of third dimensional configurations of light. The understanding which modern physics imparts to us is essentially the same hypothesis which ancient spiritual knowledge has emphasized for eons: all physical matter and phenomenon is preceded by, and synonymous with, energy.  Delving into the most infinitesimal microcosmic physical levels of all observable “things” and phenomenon reveals energetic particles of various forms and modes of interaction as being the building blocks of said things, both organic and inorganic, this being verifiable not only by modern scientific instruments, but more importantly via the dedicated cultivation of heightened states of consciousness, ultimately begetting divine awareness and the enabling of one’s latent psychic, pineal-centric vision, resulting in particularly profound modes of perception where said energy and its flow may be directly perceived and manipulated.

The aim of this tome will be to assist you, the majestic soul animating the  reader, in achieving such ends by imparting the knowledge of various practical methodologies, instruments and assorted philosophies based upon the author’s own personal spiritual research, metaphysical investigations, psychic pursuits, and other esoteric endeavors.

You are not the reflection which you see in the mirror. In time, this statement will have come to be deconstructed and viscerally re-analyzed in such a way so as to beget a more all-encompassing paradigm shift in the manner in which one understands the relationship between oneself, one’s true nature and what constitutes reality and the various misconceptions which have arisen in an attempt to adequately apply meaning and extract comprehension from the Universal template which we are situated and embedded within; the image in the mirror, the observer of the image, the very act of the observational process, the psycho-spiritual implications of the existence of this event and the spatial-temporal tapestry which sustains this experience will be examined and redefined so as to be more in accordance with knowledge which may be deemed “eye opening”, in a sense.

May the divine essence within you be quickened and your true Self be awakened from Its slumber.

RE: Entheonaut: The Principles of Metamimetic Apotheosis - godwide_void - 03-30-2015

NATURE OF ENERGY.

The fundamental agency of psychics, shamans, seers, sages, yogis, monks, gurus, mystics, occultists, sorcerers and other individuals throughout the ages who have attained ineffable spiritual knowledge and/or displayed “paranormal” capabilities is one and the same: by tapping into the vast resources of intelligent infinity and utilizing this intelligent energy, consciously directing and applying It for whatever purposes they willed by entering into states of being whereby cooperation with this energy was feasible, or at the more advanced levels, complete identification and unification with this infinite, intelligent energy was achieved, rendering It at their complete conscious commandeering; however, in a more accurate sense, the individual forms of these adepts became transmuted into fully submissive vehicles for the true pilot by inactivating the egoic mindset, disabling the mental barriers between the conscious and subconscious, undermining the complex system of culturally imposed programming, erasing fallacies and conceptual delusions, and freeing the underlying divine awareness from the spiritually inhibiting snare of imprisonment which this holographic illusion employs, for the adept operates not from the human mind but is navigated by the higher transcendental faculties of the “Universal Mind” or “Cosmic Consciousness”.

Thus, they were rendered under Its total dominion rather than the inverse, their thoughts, words and deeds manifested by Its guidance, although ultimately, they were never distinct and separate entities in the first place, a core truth which becomes extremely apparent and directly experienced in the highest attainable levels of spiritual seeking and practice (i.e. enlightenment, illumination). The terminology used to reference It are interchangeable, although some terms have slightly different connotations than others: God, Source, Tao, Allah, Jah, Brahman, Lord Almighty, Intelligent Infinity, Universal Mind, Cosmic Consciousness, the One Infinite Creator, Infinite Energy, the One, the All, the Void, the True Self, whatever term is most culturally relevant and personally resonant to the individual based upon their particular preconceptions, beliefs and worldviews may be used but nevertheless it all points to the same concept/thing, the singular unified energy being which manifests all reality.

You are a cell within Its body, a thought within Its mind, a figment of Its perpetually relentless imagination, a note within Its masterfully improvised symphony. Remember in every unfolding moment that God exists within you as your very awareness, “around” you as the spatial-temporal template you exist within, and fundamentally as the limitless and omni-directionally expansive canvas and container of all dimensions of existence, permeating and encompassing all. Your very process of observation irrefutably constitutes that you are inextricably linked to It, a node which It thoroughly situates Itself in and peers through. It generates your existential continuum of experience, each moment and every single circumstance, and It alone is the participant of all experience, for all beings are essentially Its varying perspectives. It is the substratum of all consciousness; It IS consciousness. There exists no lesser or lower ranked lifeform in the hierarchy of existence; the ant and the sunflower are God just as much as human beings are. All life stands equivalent in essence.

All beings capable of abstract thought processes beyond basic instinct and which hold some degree of self awareness possess the innate capability to develop an extremely intimate relationship with It, for to do so is to embody the esoteric gist of the adage “Know Thyself” and understand one’s role in this sempiternal fractal universe. The concept of fractals entails that the fragment contains within it the whole. Yet, you exceed being a mere piece or portion of It. The relationship surpasses the authoritative and subordinate role as espoused by mainstream religious schools of thought. The absolute bottom line is that You are It, and It is You. The maximal resonance of these words cannot be ascertained from intellectual comprehension alone, however. Only via direct experience may the true essence and brunt of these words be completely understood and the abstraction surrounding them be negated, giving way to supreme clarity and unwavering conviction in the absolute truth of these words, transmogrifying faith into unfluctuating knowledge. To this end, meditation is the initial key, along with other supplemental things which will be discussed in-depth in this tome. Meditation is the foundational basis which unlocks the door into the initial corridor of the labyrinth of divine realization, awareness and experience. By adopting such a practice for the purpose of engaging in spiritual seeking the understanding will eventually be reached that your primal origin, ultimate destination, and the one which traverses the path to and fro, are all precisely the same. You are It. It is You. A vast portion of humanity has simply forgotten who and what they really are, due in part to the metaphysical system programming of this density of awareness, as well as other factors which will be brought to light. Fortunately, this tome will help jog your memory!

EXCOGITATIONS UPON THE VEIL OF SPIRITUAL AMNESIA.

In order to allow the mechanisms of Free Will to function (thus allowing a purity of life experience for the initial stages of the human incarnation of each individuated consciousness until spiritual awakening becomes achieved) it is thus imperative that a veil of forgetfulness be placed which causes the soul to forget that they are indeed an individuated aspect of the One Infinite Creator confined to physicality. With such a system set in place, the various distortions which compose each individual consciousness may be explored in a manner consonant with the purpose of incarnating into this illusion: to learn by engaging in situations which appear incongruent with the principles of divine unity.

Earth is a trifecta environment, acting as a spiritual classroom, prison and playground all at once for the fledgling soul which decides to undergo the incarnation process. Of course, it cannot be stressed enough that while the individuated consciousnesses and paths present and available upon this planet are highly multitudinous, all beings are ultimately masks worn by one actor, each role being a distortional energetic expression of a monadic principle engineered for the purpose of evolutionary exploration into the depths of Its beingness.

However, as a necessary prerequisite for entrance into the human condition, such knowledge must be cast aside, an effect of the manifest invisible barrier which separates the deeper recesses of the mind from the forefront, creating the dichotomy of conscious and subconscious/collective unconscious. The conscious mind is, simply put, the bearer of delusions, gathered beneath the umbrella term of the “ego”. It is what anchors the consciousness in a proverbial state of sleepwalking, actively engaged in the temporary identity adorned with the personality construct governed by a complex system composed of many layers of illusions, these layers being considered as such because they are founded upon the concept which is the foundation for this construct: separation. Identification with surface appearance, physical, emotional and psychological, is synonymous with being shipwrecked on strange shores.

Examples of delusional beliefs, albeit to varying degrees of severity, include: identifying the totality of self as the physical vehicle, one’s beliefs, one’s interests, one’s memories or anticipations of the future, one’s activities, one’s emotions, one’s culture, one’s societal role, and essentially anything having to do with what comprises a human. These are all merely aspects of an ephemeral form. The paradox is that from a lower, egoic perspective, these are all indeed proper attributes which constitute the self, yet at the same time they are not the self.

Conversely, from a higher vantage point, these characteristics are all manifestations in an illusory arena. Equanimity and detachment from all such preconceptions is mandatory when re-adopting one’s genuine identity. Yet, realize that nothing is lost in this grand substitution. It may appear that achieving illumination is as traversing a vast chasm, yet it is as simple as gently pushing a door which is already ajar. The subconscious portion of the mind is, in essence, the connecting link to the divine domain.

Linear time exists parallel to and within eternity. Finite space exists parallel to and within abysmal infinity. Your temporary self exists parallel to and within your meta-self. These truths go beyond being merely analogous, for they are overlapping. Only when stubborn and ignorant relegation of one’s consideration of self and universe to linearity, finity and impermanence do the higher meta-paradigms of genuine reality fade into veiled obscuration.

A TREATISE UPON FIELDS OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

The field of consciousness which surrounds the physical vehicle is the individuated energy which spawns from the One Infinite Creator as a portion of Its awareness. Each individual root field of consciousness is in its energetic nature electromagnetic, etheric, and is comprised of and generates vibrations of varying frequencies.

Contained within this localized permeating, encompassing and multidimensional field is the sum total of all experiences which this individual field has undergone, including all past incarnational memories, past identities, all thoughts which have manifested from this field, the current incarnational blueprint of the field assuming the field is currently in physical incarnation, all emanations of this field, all information and data which this field has accumulated and generated since the very moment the Creator manifested it to its present point in its evolution is stored within this field. It is predominantly through this field wherein the physical and mental components of an entity are connected to the Creator and made manifest. Awareness of the true identity, both as the base identity as the One Infinite Creator and the individualized collective identity which this field has devised based upon the various distortions it has accumulated over its entire existence and may now identify with remains embedded within the storage of the field.

Each field of consciousness is entirely a lower derivative of the supreme singular field of consciousness which contains all fields. However, one of the most significant factors which sets apart any currently evolving field from the consciousness of its Creator is the fact that each field holds unique and distinct qualities and/or roles attributed to that field.

For example, if a field of consciousness has lengthy experience with architecture, and the field of consciousness finds that it most resonates with experiences and distortions most closely aligned with this activity distortion, then the current physical incarnation which the field of consciousness would manifest itself as would most likely lead a life which is programmed to further refine its architectural experiences and knowledge, and the physical representation of the field would then be able to gain access to all previous experiences associated with this activity, draw upon it either consciously in the cases of adepts or subconsciously in the cases of most, and apply this stored information towards pursuing such an endeavor. This explains the circumstances where an individual holds a deep affinity for a certain subject, or is born with 'natural talents/gifts', or is able to accomplish certain things without extensive training; information pertaining to this area is already stored within the individual's field of consciousness, thus it would appear that one may become a master of their respective study or interest without ever having appeared to have taken a long and arduous role as a student.

Each individual's surrounding panoramic field of consciousness is manifest as being spherical, although this is a vague approximation as the field is more accurately a formless wave, and can generally be understood to comprise one's entire spectrum of awareness or field of vision, extending outwards in all directions. The metaphysical reality of each individual is designed and programmed moment by moment within their respect fields, and the perceivable reality is generated by the field. However, it must be understood that the physical surroundings which any field navigates through is not generated by any one specific individual lower field. Rather, the field of consciousness overlaps and interfaces with the mass shared illusory third density physical environment. In this way are the individual's daily experiences and circumstances able to regionally coincide with one's vibrational distortions and align with the greater metaphysical processes which governs things such as the general flow of one's day, the synchronicities which will manifest, and the various future timeline probabilities and possibilities which are configured with each passing moment and action performed.

The physical component of the field of consciousness is the recipient and observant participant of all the programming which the sovereign guiding field performs. The functioning of the operations of seemingly distant mental influencing or the manifestation of thoughts do not originate or operate solely within the physical vehicle but primarily take place within the field of consciousness. When two or more fields of consciousness are in immediate proximity to one another, or have established some type of communication with one another via the manifestations of those fields, it is entirely possible for the fields of consciousness to interact even when the physical vehicles do not. When an individual intuitively senses the intentions, emotions, orientation or general thoughts of others in the vicinity, this is resultant of his field overlapping with the fields of others, and arises under the assumption that the individual possess a certain degree of spiritual awareness, including other neurobiological factors, namely the health state of one’s pineal gland, the physical counterpart to the etheric third eye.

The most direct means of accessing and greater interfacing with one's field of consciousness in the context of initiating a conscious connection with one’s higher- and meta-dimensional counterparts is through the control panel which is the mind, under the condition that the mind has been sharpened, refined, and purified and imbued with certain awareness. There exist other highly relevant factors which are benefactorial in establishing this link between conscious mind and occult essence, including those of a biological, metaphysical, pharmacological and neurochemical nature which will be thoroughly explored in later chapters.

As previously implied, it is via the process of meditation whereby the mental may interface with the spiritual and the higher field of consciousness may be actively accessed through one’s mental faculties, and once communication has been established, greater conscious control over the operation of programming the incarnational experience is achieved and the incarnated self may have greater say in the metaphysical deliberations of the field of consciousness by the emergence of an internal telepathic dialogue between the human self of the consciousness, the individuated higher dimensional self (your future self, but not the terminal self), your meta-self (essentially the One Infinite Creator, your ultimate Self), and other extra-dimensional entities appointed to assisting you while in physical incarnation, most commonly known as one’s “guides”.

However, it is foolhardy to believe that one may gain supreme and unwavering control over the circumstantial manifestations of one's reality, for as long as an entity retains any distortions (which it will so long as it is in human incarnation), these will be in queue for manifestation in the incarnation and color all subsequent circumstances which arise, especially in the case of habits adopted by a field's egoically-driven physical manifestation which are viewed in the greater sense as counterproductive, self-destructive or are distortions which no longer have any place in the field's design for the incarnation. For example, if one sought to accumulate mass wealth or power, but at the same time the individual held the distortion of being greedy or was extremely lazy, the original ultimate goal would be superseded by circumstances where every opportunity to achieve power were thwarted by one's plans backfiring due to immense greed, or of the plans never coming to fruition due to instances where one's decision to perpetually embrace laziness in the tipping point of the experiences overrode the probability of the timeline of the achievement of wealth being entered at that moment, and will remain barred until one has extracted the lessons inherent in the experiences presented and basically learned from any mistakes made in the past. In this example the factor of elements which literally inhibit or work against the original intended manifestation are present, and this is the single most common circumstance for the difficulty some profess in regards to why their thoughts or desires do not immediately achieve manifestation.

However, it can be extrapolated that if the individual rid themselves of counterproductive distortions and thus refined themselves to a point where they were in perfect alignment with the focus, distortions and ultimate agenda for the course of the incarnation by the field of consciousness which holds dominion over its lower manifested counterpart, then it goes without saying that a positive co-operation between the lower form and the higher form would manifest and be mutually beneficial and harmonious overall. Hence, the distortions which contribute to circumstantial manifestation in one’s life experience would serve to benefit rather than being of a detrimental nature.

It must be noted that while each individual field of consciousness has its own unique identity and possesses a higher dimensional representation of it, each field is still intimately bound to the One Infinite Creator as Its particular energetic expression, although this is not to say that each field does not come equipped with its own biases and personal agendas, especially when it has resided in the human illusion for so long, and the ultimate goals and purposes of any field in incarnation cannot be discerned by any except the individuated field of consciousness which is manifest as that physical incarnation.

Each and every individual field of consciousness serves the Creator, and yet the manner of that service and the personal relationship each field holds with the supreme parent field varies substantially. Just as in a family of several children, each child will possess their own purpose for being birthed, their own perspectives regarding the parents, and will have developed their own unique relationship with the parents.

Some individuals adhere to the religious mode of human-divine relationship and view God as something separate from themselves which must constantly be appeased, worshipped, and is subject to harsh judgment if one does not abide by laws which oftentimes are of solely human origin. Such individuals are typically known to be of the right-hand path.

Others subscribe to a more intimate relationship; generally, most who embark upon the voyage of spiritual seeking will arrive at the conclusion that God is much closer to home. These are of the left-hand path, and while such a term has historically held negative connotations, it simply means that one has decided to find their own path and connection to higher powers. Engaging in this mode of seeking and embracing these philosophies results in the unraveling of the truth of the ageless mystery, such as which has been outlined and espoused thus far; “God is in all things”, “God is all things”, “God is within”, “I am God”. Enlightenment is not a one-shot affair, for it is endlessly complex and infinite in the levels of comprehension, perspective and experiences afforded.

One may actively believe any of the previous statements while still retaining the belief that they are simply human beings and the temporary identity is still “them”. Others may have suspended adherence to limiting thoughts and beliefs, and instead rest in silent knowing that they are far beyond the human form.

Still, there are those few who walk upon this world whose perceptions and states of being, consciousness and awareness have been so radically altered through particular means that what exists “inside” them, behind the surface human appearance, is not simply the belief that they are no longer human, but they are indeed no longer “human”. Rather, it is entirely possible that they have attained the awareness and sense of themselves as infinite energy confined to a finite bio-vehicle, or that they and their respective environments and experience of reality exist within “their” own minds, depending upon whether they have negated the notion of any self or they have become centerless centers of their universe, or a merger has occurred between the lower human self and its higher dimensional counterpart wherein the latter has become fully conscious and now seats itself within the frame of the former, or in the most extreme and desirous of cases, it is the All-being Itself which has fully awoken in the human frame.

The degree in which an individual may possess true Self-realization as a fragment of the One or as the One is, as stated before, infinite in its complexity and layers of understanding. No two illuminated beings will possess the same quality of awareness and metaphysical connectivity and capabilities, although they may exist within a similar spectrum of knowing.

To utilize this illusion to its fullest capabilities would be to consciously exist seeking the evolution of consciousness, acknowledging that humanity is the collective evolving beingness of God, perpetually becoming, eventually returning, knowing that we are far more than mobile vessels of flesh and bone with no purpose, and a grand destiny awaits each and every single being which exists, without exception, by virtue of the very fact that they exist. You may be in this world, but you are not of this world.

How then, can one begin to develop such ineffable and divine awareness and achieve the purification and mastery of consciousness? The philosophies have been outlined and emphasized, but the purpose of this tome is not to offer mere musings, theories, speculations, simple advice or otherwise impractical rhetoric. It is practicality which we are after, that which may be actively applied to one’s life which will, without fail, result in immediate and observable results, both tangible and intangible. The next step in human evolution towards higher states of being should not be relegated to mere words on a page or screen, as fanciful ideas, wishful thinking, daydreams or pipedreams. It must be directly experienced and worked towards, for to generate and maintain the divine essence within you and bring this essence to the forefront of one’s life is the Great Work of all ages.

The way has been paved by those who have come before us, yet in modern times we have hit a snag in that simply living in the 21st century entails that one is exposed to many elements of sabotage, negative influences, and modes of thought and ideas which would inhibit spiritual evolution, moreso than any other time period in human history. Of course, these various trials and tribulations should serve to greater enhance our learning and must encourage us to apply ourselves with as much effort and energy as possible, utilizing as many efficacious methods in our path of spiritual seeking rather than to discourage us or sway us from our greater purpose.

Spiritual awakening and unification with God-consciousness is the birthright and liberty of all human beings, not just something saved for a select elitist few, most of which hold corruption in their hearts and actively employ this sacred knowledge for nefarious purposes, the rotting fruits of their labours which may be seen today if one knows where and what to look for. We are all capable of becoming our own shamans, priests, gurus and otherwise guiding beacons of luminous hope in our lives, and when we do, we must seek to actively radiate the divine light which we have managed to cultivate outwards to others, seeking to implement catalyst to heighten the awareness of others trapped in this illusion, freeing other souls from their comatose states. Thus, one may be as a lamp shining in a dark place.

Let no human knowledge impeach divine truth, nor any mists of incredulity prevent your mind from touching divine mysteries. Know that by the guiding grace of the Infinite One, one mighty occupation is within your grasp, a line of work reserved for all souls: the entheonaut, one who explores the divine within.

AS BEYOND, SO WITHIN (THE SYNONYMY OF 1 AND 8).

The 8th density functions as both the primordial dimension and the apex domain of all existence. It is the anchorage point for the centerless centrality of the omnidimensional awareness of the One Infinite Creator and Its concomitant Beingness of fragmentary interconnectedness.

The synonymity of the 1st and 8th densities lies in their shared functionality as the substratum of Creation. The particular reason, phenomenologically and ontologically speaking, is that the 1st density is comprised not only of terrestrial elements, but of each wave particle of energy, with awareness and beingness occurring at the most infinitesimal levels of existence as the fundamental building blocks of consciousness. The ground of all phenomenon in the physical domain is preceded by the interpenetrating energy of the metaphysical circuit, imbued with intelligence and manifestative capacities. Antecedent to fire, water, wind and sediment, atoms, quarks, protons, neutrons and several other pin-point sized energy particles are examples of 1st density manifestations of consciousness.

The tiny pixels of light which appear externally to the visual perception as “visual static” and internally as so-called “hypnagogic imagery”, are not optical disturbances but are in fact the subtle bleedthrough of intelligent energy. Each and every one of these miniscule filaments of energy possess awareness and hyper-intelligence, for the totality of this energy is essentially the substance of the “body” of the One Infinite Creator. We and our illusory physical environment are embedded within this energy, as all beings are various expressions of this energy, albeit beings in physical incarnation are denser expressions of this energy.

We interact each and every moment with this energy for our entire experience of existence is nestled within this energy. Electromagnetic energy, nuclear energy, temperature, sensations, sounds, thoughts, forms, and visual imagery are all variants of this energy. All manifestations of thought, the input of volition, the output of action, the generation of events dictated by the combination of both, are governed by the machinations of each and every pixel of energy perceptible to awareness, “surrounding” the physical vehicle from one perspective, but in actuality this energy is the field of consciousness; space and mind are inexorably linked, overlapping.

This quasi-invisible energy acts as a control panel for the 3rd dimensional navigation of the trifecta of body, mind and spirit complex. It responds immediately to one’s beingness, one’s thoughts, one’s desires; when one prays, sets an intention, consciously seeks to manifest circumstances via psychical influence, makes a wish, or engages in telepathic phenomenon, the thought energy does not “travel” anywhere. Likewise, when a physical action is taken, it is not as though the vibrational frequency of the energy emitted from the particular experience needs to reverberate a certain distance, pinging a transceiver, then having the corresponding energy returned by the Universe in the form of circumstances in vibrational alignment with the original experience (i.e. the mechanics of karma). It is rather that the omnipresent awareness of the One Infinite Creator, engulfing all phenomenon, works with ultimate sublime precision, for its awareness exists, unveiled and with full knowledge and awareness of Its own nature, in every molecule, cell, amoeba, and particle of energy in their trillion-fold plenitude present in all immediate proximities and vicinities.

The totality of the One Infinite Creator is the 8th density, wherein It sees all, knows all, experiences all, and is All. The supernal noetic energy of the One Infinite Creator, the anterior substance of all consciousness, Its Body and Mind, is the 1st density. With each Octave transition, all knowledge, experience and existential blueprints for the framework of the following Octave are regurgitated via the reprogramming of the foundational energy following reintegration which eternally act as the all-encompassing blueprint for the Creation.

Of course, as all reality and the various subset dimensions of reality are generated by the One Infinite Creator, all densities overlap with and are contained within the 8th density, and also underlined by the 1st density. However, it is only the 1st density in which the infinite awareness of the One Infinite Creator remains in tact and the functional responsibility of manifesting all existence is equally shared, as the synthesis of all existential components are dependent upon the systematic co-operation and microcosmic functional interplay between all forms of energy, and the projected synesthetic scenario which unfolds “around” and “in front of” us within our personal stadiums of 3rd density awareness.

Molecular intelligence is the axis upon which all biological functions cycle upon, and that micro-intelligence is directed by infinite hyper-intelligence. Cells, neurotransmitters and amoeba, 1st density entities, while appearing mechanically automated, perform their particular tasks due to the 8th density awareness coursing through them. With each consecutive octave, the minute allocated 1st density constituents which double as the fledgling units in the evolutionary hierarchy and the base infrastructure for the entire octave carry over the most recent configuration of the previous 8th density awareness and continue to percolate in the process of becoming towards the subsequent refurbished version of the One Infinite Creator. Thus, the synonymity of the modalities of the two densities is revealed.

MINDSCAPE.

Movement, experience and phenomenon are all illusions; "space" is the animating energy of the 3rd density (currently in the foetal stages of 4th density) awareness warping and morphing before/within one's perceptual awareness of reality within the existential nexus and medium of cvonsciousness, with "time" being a means of calculating, measuring and providing compartmentalized perceptual linearity to a "sequence of events" as opposed to the simultaneous static dynamism of one eternal moment.
The body, a physical vehicle for specific dimensional perception and interfacing for the consciousness, is wholly a creature of the Mind; the perceived "external" environment is not truly outside oneself; it is rather an extremely interactive holographic construct generated by and embedded within the Meta-Mind (i.e. God, the Void, the All, One Infinite Creator, etc.)

When one "looks" from within the focal point of the body through the eyes at the world "outside" the body, one is actually peering into one's own mindscape. This gives credence as to why phosphenes are congruent with the prana/energy one perceives as "floating in the air", remaining constant and unchanging, regardless of whether one's "eyes' are "open"or "closed", for the spaces permeated are not distinctly inner and outer... they are synonymous.

Thus, you does not look out at the world around outside you. You are seeing inside the mindscape. And all other Minds are not the imaginary figment of any individualized consciousness, for all lower minds are generated by one mind, with the perceptual awareness of all consciousnesses overlapping with the "physical environment construct' of this dimension, which is nestled still within exceedingly higher densities of awareness/less denser dimensions of energy, ultimately encompassed by the lemniscate.

When you have passed and this incarnation has expired, when your body is an ashen relic blowing in the wind, know that, in time, you will be that very wind which carries your dust into the horizon.

ON MEDITATION.

When one engages in meditative practice, one sets into motion the gradual chiseling away at the barrier which inhibits metaphysical awareness from seeping into the forefront of one’s conscious mind. One’s attention is diverted away from dwelling upon subjects which correspond to daily life, the continuum of experience of one’s human incarnation; the significance of this is due to the fact that contents of an illusion are themselves illusions. This touches upon the grand paradox that all which one perceives in consensus reality is illusion, and that which is hidden, underlying and seemingly non-existent is far more genuine. Know that the formless is all there is of form.

Cultivating stillness and silence of mind is necessary before one may enter into more advanced stages of consciousness. To minimize egoic mental activity serves purposes beyond simple mental and physical relaxation. By disengaging the general thought processes of the mind, one provides great leeway for the spirit to situate itself in the driver’s seat and navigate through this dimension uninhibited by the limitations of the ego, which itself is an illusory product of this interactive holographic construct. Pangs of anxiety may manifest when one initially suspends all thought processes; the worries that productive societal functioning may become severely impaired or that the onset of some type of mental retardation is imminent are typical, but rest assured that these outcomes will not arise. The dissolution into absolute emptiness is the emergence into limitless infinity. Anchoring oneself to any thought-form will relegate oneself to the limitations of that thought-form, such as the beliefs which gave rise to it, the contents of that thought-form, the various concepts which are connected to that thought-form and the concepts which the the thought-form will later generate. When thought is suspended, one then proceeds to utilize higher faculties of cognition originating in hyper-dimensional domains. By shedding the usage of the individual mind, one tears down the barriers which confines the awareness to egoic imprisonment. One should never be chained to thought, for one is that which precedes thought. Consciousness must be reverse-engineered until one arrives at the substratum of one’s essence. As mentioned, this is done by bringing the mind to a standstill and refraining from internal dialogues.

The byproducts of this include greater mental and physical reflexes, emotional and spiritual equanimity, reduced or non-existent anxiety, intense calm, the paradoxical sense that one’s mental faculties are in overdrive via the sublime, fluid nature which cognitive processing takes, and the unchaining of oneself from mundane trains of thought. However, the ultimate zenith of meditative practice is not any of these. The real milestone breakthrough is when one has reached a point when the conscious and subconscious portions of mind have become inverted, overlapped, merged. The human consciousness ascends into the divine domain as divine consciousness bleeds through into Its lower individuated node of awareness. The efforts made via dedicated meditative practice in attaining mental quietude are to mimic the fundamental state of the One Infinite Creator, the eternal void which is perpetually expanding into infinity. Our most basic state of awareness reflects the supreme mode of Being.

This is what is meant by becoming one with God or becoming God. The real fun is that this is not an endeavor saved for an exclusive few. The true purpose of the human incarnation is not to remain bound by illusions, but to penetrate through them and awaken to this meta-truth. All self-aware beings are designed to awaken to this truth, for despite the uniquely various multitude of diverse creatures in existence, it is all the same One. One is All, and All is One.

One should not misunderstand one’s entrance into this state of being as equivalent to becoming a self-proclaimed overlord over all things. It simply means you have taken the steps to becoming the master of one’s own niche of existence, one fractal existential stream in the imagination of the grand thinker. It means to understand that no matter where you are located in this world, what language you speak, what race you are, what culture you were born in, what ideals you possess, what occupation you have, what interests you, your family, your preferences, your strengths, your weaknesses, regardless of any and every circumstance which is manifest in your life, you are a reflective cell of the starmaker, for all things and begins are various expressions of Its energy. It is the ground of all phenomenon, and we are comprised of phenomenon. For instance, awareness is a phenomenon. Our process of observation is a phenomenon. Our movements are a phenomenon. Our thoughts are a phenomenon. Life itself is a phenomenon. God is literally everywhere and everything. Every moment which unfolds is God, and every content contained within every moment is a manifestation of God, for we are located not in a physical space governed by linear time, but within the Mind and Body of God.

When human awareness, refined through mental discipline and spiritual understanding and connectivity, has become transmogrified into divine awareness, one is able to perceive the profundity inherent in even the most trivial of our reality’s contents. Much akin to the typical symptom of the schizophrenic of uncovering messages from the Universe in nearly everything, one is able to recognize when the Universe (i.e. You) is communicating with you. However, since the Universe (i.e. the Creator) transcends and contains all things, Its means of communication are extremely multifaceted. Bodily sensations, snippets of conversations or songs, signs, certain colors, repetitive numbers, synchronicities, witnessing certain events occurring by coincidentally being at the right place at the right time, coupled with one’s intuitive discernment which allows one to decipher the metaphysical meanings behind these messages, are all ways which the meta-Self communicates with Its lower selves through the medium of this 3rd dimensional illusion. The key is to be in a state of keen receptivity to be able to be aware what It is trying to pass along to us.

What does it actually “feel” like when one possesses divine awareness? An intense inner knowing which originates not in the conscious mind but is seated deep within that one is a portion of Infinite Consciousness. Regarding one’s thought processes, whereas before it would be a struggle to try to quiet the mind amidst incessant mental chattering, there are now prolonged periods of absent-mindedness, a dual state of extreme relaxation and hyperactive alertnesses, and when thoughts do enter the mind they are either cosmic data downloads from the meta- and higher-Self pertaining to intimate Universal information (such as the nature of God or pre-incarnative information regarding one’s individual consciousness) which are more often than not non-linguistic data which arrives as pure concepts, sometimes accompanied by a visual mental representation, although the linguistic thoughts which arise are usually bits of creative inspiration or an outline concerning the next phase which must be followed in the current chapter of one’s life. One becomes aware that one is comprised of pure energy and that one’s mind extends far beyond the physical vehicle. Little to nothing can unsettle you or catch you off-guard as there exists an air of intense confidence which is not based in arrogance or pride but instead is informed by humbleness and humility. One retains basic awareness, which is pure unbiased observation, unfettered by Earth-bound thoughts or concepts. Bearing judgemental thoughts and applying limiting labels to all beings and things becomes archaic when the recognition of all beings and things as manifestations of God becomes first-nature. One’s instinct and belief system are redefined to be in alignment with higher ideals.

One cannot simply reorient the mind to reflect divine awareness via the intellect alone. It is not enough to simply possess an intellectual comprehension of all which has been stated above and reiterate through the ego that the mind is unified with God. One cannot simply meditate with the aim of emptying and silencing the mind without the higher understandings of why the mind must be emptied and silenced. It is a predominantly spiritual process. Intangible reconfigurations occur which will beget very tangible results, however the human consciousness is not, initially, in control of the spiritual tinkering which accompanies our endeavors. Eventually a midpoint is reached where there is no longer a distinction between the microcosmic and macrocosmic portions of the Self and one merges with the consciousness of the Higher-Self and/or Meta-Self.

However, before that point is reached, there are certain factors which must be attended to. There are things, besides meditation and the acquisition of metaphysical knowledge, which require focused self-application before apparent and powerful milestones of consciousness are reached. These factors will determine whether one will spend decades meditating and achieve minimal progress, barely scratching the surface, or attain advanced transcendental knowledge and awareness within a small handful of years, achieving summit osmosis.

My personal spiritual seeking began several years ago at the age of 18. At the time that this tome is being written, I am 24 human years of age. I reference myself in this case only to show you, the reader, that it is quite possible to attain exponential leaps in metacosmic knowledge, understanding, awareness and experience early on in life and in such a relatively short timeframe.

Let us now examine the critical practical benefactors which will serve to jettison and amplify spiritual seeking and our progress within it to a radical degree.

RE: Entheonaut: The Principles of Metamimetic Apotheosis - Reaper - 03-30-2015

Welcome back, Bunny. Smile

PRELIMINARY PREREQUISITE: PINEAL PREPARATION.

The crux upon which all successful advanced spiritual endeavoring is based upon, and the crucial benefactor which one should focus on with great immediacy, urgency and dedication, is the third eye, with its physical counterparts being the pineal gland, an organ found within the geometric center of the brain as apart of the limbic system alongside the pituitary gland. While one’s system of beliefs, degree of understanding, vital energy reserve, volition, conviction, karmic standing, openness to and alignment with the Universe, meditative capacity, mental clarity and personal metaphysical configuration are indeed factors which play significant roles in determining the quality of one’s spirituality, each of the aforementioned can achieve stabilization en masse and quasi-automatic refinement when one engages in the nurturing of the third eye., for it is the supreme lens with which the One Infinite Creator utilizes to bypass the 3rd density veiling mechanism and situate Its awareness firmly in this domain.

This is all I have for now. As always, I hope that many blessings are imparted unto every consciousness which chances upon these manifestations. My next post will be what I would assume will be the primary interest piquer of the contents of my tome...

PRACTICES & TECHNIQUES!!!

Cloudbusting, aerokinesis, dark room mirror meditation, lovely third eye techniques and other fun things and stuff will be included.  BigSmile

Oh yeah, and I've made some new music for all of you, too. I love giving gifts whenever I stroll on by here; I feel it's the least I can do to make up for going AWOL for so long.

[Image: As%20Beyond%20So%20Within%20COVER%20ART_zps9ysmydat.jpg]

Tracklisting

1) As Beyond...
2) ...So Within

Ciao for now, and blessings to all!