Bring4th
Who is the Hero of their Dream? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Who is the Hero of their Dream? (/showthread.php?tid=10629)

Who is the Hero of their Dream? - AnthroHeart - 03-26-2015

I've had many dreams where people respect me and look to me for answers.
And in dreams I usually have them.
I've been a genius that figures out complex things.
I've felt the closeness and love of others, more than I do in real life.

Who else has felt like a hero in their dreams?

RE: Who is the Hero of their Dream? - Blunt Force - 03-26-2015

Surviving catastrophes like an invincible. But I haven't felt anything during that. And after.

RE: Who is the Hero of their Dream? - outerheaven - 03-26-2015

Can't say I've experienced anything like that. It's interesting though, and makes me wonder what your higher-self is trying to tell you? Or how those dreams help you re-hash missed catalyst? Could experiencing dreams where you feel respected and loved help you to feel that way in "real life"?

I can't say my dreams really have a common theme. Just crazy dreams, dreams where I remember how to fly (yes that's right, remember Cool ), and play hockey.

The hockey dreams are the most upsetting because I never actually get to play. Something always happens that prevents me from playing. Like I forget some crucial piece of equipment, and have to scramble back to my house for it and make it back to the rink before the game is over, and then it's just a high-stress dream where all this other intervening stuff happens. Would be nice to be the hero of those dreams, but alas, I'm the guy who showed up to the rink without a stick or only one skate. Wink

RE: Who is the Hero of their Dream? - Minyatur - 03-26-2015

I dream that I am nothingness, is that a super hero?

RE: Who is the Hero of their Dream? - Bluebell - 03-26-2015

my best dreams r about tv characters & have fun plots & love... in nightmares i'm always saving pets/animals or worrying about them. like last night amid other dream stuff i was worried about my kitty because i heard a crazy old person living near attacked my dream friends kitty & forced him to eat lots of fish. like whole fish. & my kitty was running around too freely, donning different fur colors because of this extra freedom... it made me feel helpless. sometimes i successfully save animals, it's not heroic though, i don't know wut it symbolizes. it happens so much.

RE: Who is the Hero of their Dream? - AnthroHeart - 03-26-2015

I've had certain dreams where I feel for another as if they were a hero. As if they were the hero of my dream.

RE: Who is the Hero of their Dream? - Bluebell - 03-27-2015

wut is "hero" to u?

RE: Who is the Hero of their Dream? - AnthroHeart - 03-27-2015

Someone that makes me feel special, and rescues me from depression.
Like my dog Loki.