Bring4th
Karma Doesn't Stick - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Karma Doesn't Stick (/showthread.php?tid=10444)

Karma Doesn't Stick - AnthroHeart - 02-23-2015

Who else here feels like karma doesn't really stick to them? That their purpose for being here transcends karma.
That this is perhaps their first and last incarnation on Earth?

That is because after this life I feel I'll return to the formless light.

That is so long as I act within love, and nothing too outrageous.

RE: Karma Doesn't Stick - isis - 02-23-2015

*raises hand*

RE: Karma Doesn't Stick - AnthroHeart - 02-24-2015

I think Dolores Cannon said that karma doesn't stick to certain people.
And that kids cause karma.

RE: Karma Doesn't Stick - anagogy - 02-25-2015

(02-24-2015, 05:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I think Dolores Cannon said that karma doesn't stick to certain people.
And that kids cause karma.

Karma is caused by attachment or imbalance.  An extreme bias in one direction is an example of this kind of distortion.

Karma is just the swing of the pendulum of balance.  So an extreme bias in one direction would be balanced by a swing in the opposite direction in the next life, or sometimes in the same life.  Your desires in this life are often the result of having the opposite desires in another life.  The biases offset each other from one life to the next.  But awareness dissolves all attachments.  Forgiveness is also just awareness, or understanding.  All distortions are dissolved in the fire of beingness.

It is sort of like if you were out in the sun, eventually you would get tired of being in the sun, and desire the cool environment instead.  This is like karma, in miniature.  The balance is sought.  Not good or bad, just balance.

But what you were saying about karma not sticking to certain people:  Basically, some souls preincarnatively program a kind of habitual detachment into their life experience, which acts as a shield to becoming karmically involved.

Kids cause karma for the same reason -- attachment.  You want to be with them, which keeps you coming back.  And of course, unresolved family dramas.  All karma is ultimately an unresolved desire for experience, whether that experience is of the mental variety such as understanding, or simply a physically raw tangible experience.  We desire experiences because we have forgotten that we are already complete.  You can only have desire if you view yourself has incomplete in some fashion.  You want what you believe you don't have.  But in reality, we have everything, we've just forgotten.  

In the absence of desire, there is still appreciation.  If desire says, "I don't have this yet", appreciation says "I have it, and I love it."  

RE: Karma Doesn't Stick - Matt1 - 02-25-2015

Everything is Karma. If you had no karma you wouldn't be here.

RE: Karma Doesn't Stick - Reaper - 02-25-2015

Saying you are immune to karma is saying that your actions have no consequences. No one gets a free pass to do whatever they want without consequence- such a notion is absurd. You are responsible for every single thing you do.

Certain individuals are probably less likely to be caught in negative karmic cycles because their level of wisdom allows them an instantaneous understanding of the consequences of their actions, and therefore they simply avoid actions that lead to unwanted consequences. These individuals also often possess a high level of self-awareness and self-acceptance, allowing them to forgive themselves of the errors of judgment that do occur and move on without being hindered.

There are also individuals who brought in a heavier karmic load from the last life than others, which presents a certain breed of challenge from the start, but coming in with a clean slate doesn't make you immune to the consequences of your current life. Even saintly wanderers are capable of completely screwing themselves over karmically, which is probably why those who wander back into veiled existence are regarded as brave/foolish by higher intelligences. 

Not that any of that is a bad thing. It makes everything you do right now incredibly important. It gives you a reason to care about your life and make the absolute most of it. Plus getting good karma back never gets old.

RE: Karma Doesn't Stick - isis - 02-25-2015

i like how karma was defined in the matrix trilogy: karma is just a word that means 'what we are here to do'...

i don't think gw was saying he's immune to karma. i think he was just saying it doesn't stick.

i constantly experience instant karma. i'll make someone feel good then a minute later someone is making me feel good. i'll hit someone then a second later i'm accidentally stabbing myself in the eye.

despite witnessing instant karma happening to me left & right, i always feel karma-free - like i'm just here doing exactly what i'm meant to do...like some computer program in a matrix.

RE: Karma Doesn't Stick - Plenum - 02-26-2015

(02-23-2015, 07:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Who else here feels like karma doesn't really stick to them? That their purpose for being here transcends karma.
That this is perhaps their first and last incarnation on Earth?

12.29 Questioner: What could one of these entities do to become karmically involved? Could you give us an example?

Ra: I am Ra. An entity which acts in a consciously unloving manner in action with other beings can become karmically involved.

- -

(02-23-2015, 07:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: That is so long as I act within love, and nothing too outrageous.

which is what you identified in this last line.