Bring4th
The best dream you ever had - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The best dream you ever had (/showthread.php?tid=10130)

The best dream you ever had - AnthroHeart - 12-04-2014

What is the best dream you've ever had?

The best dream I ever had was a tie between merging with God and seeing furries dancing on a stage. They were anthros. They were both awesome. Merging with God was blissful. And the anthro dream was hyperreal.

Though my dreams of flying in jets that are very maneuverable and being around a portal to other worlds are pretty cool too.

RE: The best dream you ever had - Spaced - 12-04-2014

Hard to say . . . I think the dream that's stuck with my the longest is one I had in highschool where everyone I knew was being turned into vampires and I managed to save them all by sprinkling them with water from a bottle shaped like the Buddha.

I had a dream recently that I posted in the dreams thread where I met an angelic looking being and told them they were beautiful and they said I was beautiful too. I felt good when I woke up from that one.

RE: The best dream you ever had - Cosmo23 - 12-04-2014

Cool idea for a thread :-)

I think the most awesome dream I ever had was as a child. It was a time a was very much afraid of death and thinking a lot about god. The dream was:

I was in an huge castle, walking up some stairs together with some fluffy toy animals. A very big one and a very small one. Then the small one said totally excited "I met god, he was bigger than we both together" Smile

Another awesome dream I had last week:
Being on a party and being part of some inner circle. Then a ghost or a being from another dimension came to me, asking if Im able to see her. I said yes and she said, she needs me (or my body) not so sure anymore. Then she took my hand and started to tear me out of my body. At first it didnt work because I was stuck in my shows. After removing them I was jumping out of my body and she showd me how to fly around and even through walls. I flew through a room and after passing the walls I was in the same room again. At first I was like WTF, but then I realized that she showd me that space isnt absolute on this level BigSmile

Curious to hear more awesome dreams Smile

RE: The best dream you ever had - Sabou - 12-04-2014

I had one like that Cosmo, where I was out of my body.

I had recently watched Pompeii and the scene of the volcano erupting was incorporated. In my dream I was outside while a volcano was erupting and huge chunks were flying out, now I knew one of them was going to hit me and for some reason I wanted one to hit me. So as i saw a big one in the air i did not move away from it and let it hit me, and there I laid on the ground, still conscious wondering hmm ok so that wasn't so bad. Then i proceeded to exit my body and for the next long time I was flying through the air without a body and it was amazzzing! at some point when I was doubting what was happening it was harder to move around and fly but I felt so light and free and i was flying in the sky at night with the moonlight shining and it was so much fun, i was quite happy at the time to be without my body. I remember before bed that night I meditated and asked for all my helpers to send my guidance and help me and that was one of the first times I consciously asked them for help and the only time i had a dream like that, it was my most memorable dream to date.

RE: The best dream you ever had - isis - 12-04-2014

my favorite has to be the one where i got to see my other half in a dream for the 1st time. it happened shortly after we started communicating. in the dream we did nothing but stare at each other the entire 7+ hrs that i slept & i woke up feeling like i hadn't slept a wink

RE: The best dream you ever had - Jade - 12-04-2014

I was just thinking a couple days ago (when I posted about reading through my dream journal in the dream thread) about this dream. I was going to post it but when I read what I'd scribed I didn't feel like it did it justice...

I had this dream just a few days before we had to put my dog to sleep. I went to a sleepover at this giant mansion, it felt sort of in the "past", a lot of old friends I knew were there, and others I didn't recognize. My husband wasn't there, there was another male figure though - tall, appoximately my age, short dark hair, clean cut - aka not my short, brown haired scruffy 6+ years my senior husband. We had a 'relationship' of some sort that played out in the dream, but what truly sticks with me is when we were lying down to go to sleep (in a big dorm room with lots of beds and lots of other people), we were cuddling, and there was a MASSIVE transfer of green-ray energy from the male entity - in retrospect I can recognize it now as a guide who was offering me a boost of support before a trying time, but the feeling lingered so strongly for a few days that I almost felt guilty! It was still the *best* I'd ever felt in a dream.

I also had this dream too, soon after finding The Law of One/these forums. I posted it, here it is:

Quote:I was walking with my stepmother on the streets and it was dusk. At some point someone gasped and pointed at the sky, asking, "What's that?" It was two starships, each appeared as a pattern of about 4 blinking lights in a train, alternating colors. I was very excited when all of a sudden the spectacle exploded into a total light show - like a giant advertising billboard! It was in the shape of a coat of arms/shield and all lit up, the words "The Confederation of Planets in Service of the One Infinite Creator" in a giant marquee. There were other images they showed too, the one that particularly stands out was a metronome inside the shield/coat of arms shape, in green.

My husband and I had plans to attend some sort of spiritual meeting (though in waking life he is not in the same place as me at the moment), it may have been merely a stargazing group. When we got there, to my chagrin everyone was sitting in a dark room, around a blank TV set, with the curtains pulled shut and even adhered closed! I couldn't contain my excitement as I went to a room full of windows and ripped the curtains back while the rest of the group stared in awe.

Definitely an event. I also enjoy being able to giggle at the caveat that my husband had no interest in spiritual matters, I guess I have a ton of awesome stuff to be thankful for a year and a half later.

RE: The best dream you ever had - Matt1 - 12-04-2014

The best dream for me was when i got let go from my job at a call center and found my self back in the call center, i was told to put my head into a machine by one of the female leaders at the call center, i did so. I then rolled out of my body and started to look out the window. At first it seemed so real i got worried that i might really be about to jump out the window however as soon as i thought this the window handle moved around in a 360 degree motion. I jumped out the window and saw a Guru style figure in the style who i flew up to greet.

The dream seemed more detailed and vivid than real life. I saw rainbows in the sky. The teacher taught me that all of life is a static image and if you have faith you can move through it freely. He then gave me a example of this by sharing his consciousness with me. He could view everything in the dream as his own self , we flew through the sky and i was able to put distance space towards me and travel through thought alone. I then came to understanding a lucid dream teaching in the sense that once you are able to bring your awareness of the unconscious or dreaming the next stage is to unify that conscious by seeing the dream environment and the self as one, in theory i believe once this is done enough the dream environment or subconscious will dissolve in pure light of spirit. I think the Tibetans in dream yoga call this the clear light.

RE: The best dream you ever had - Nicholas - 12-04-2014

That's a great one Sabou <3

My greatest dream has to be from the summer of 2001 as it resulted in being woken by the rising of the kundalini. Back then I had no idea what this intense vibration going up my spine meant spiritually but my eyes flung open in shock when it reached about half way.

I was in a record store buying my weekly House tunes in my local town. As I left I noticed that 2 girls had followed me out of the store and continued to follow me towards some 3 staged steps that led down to a lower road. (my home town is on a hill) As I knew they were following I decided to show off and floated down the fist stage of steps like a slow mo leap. Then I leapt again and floated down to the next stage. As I floated towards the footpath below over the last stage of steps I felt this incredible tingling going up my spine, and just before I hit ground level I opened my eyes in astonishment. The tingling became soo intense midway up my spine that I ended the dream wide eyed and inspired. After that experience my orange ray blockage was no more, the girls were merely a symbol of lust, and my bedroom DJ'ing hobby was the thing to focus my attention on. I was transformed by that dream and people around me at the time responded to me differently after that.

Thanks Gemini for offering this opportunity to share this one Heart

RE: The best dream you ever had - Bring4th_Austin - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 03:13 PM)Jade Wrote: I was just thinking a couple days ago (when I posted about reading through my dream journal in the dream thread) about this dream. I was going to post it but when I read what I'd scribed I didn't feel like it did it justice...

I had this dream just a few days before we had to put my dog to sleep. I went to a sleepover at this giant mansion, it felt sort of in the "past", a lot of old friends I knew were there, and others I didn't recognize. My husband wasn't there, there was another male figure though - tall, appoximately my age, short dark hair, clean cut - aka not my short, brown haired scruffy 6+ years my senior husband. We had a 'relationship' of some sort that played out in the dream, but what truly sticks with me is when we were lying down to go to sleep (in a big dorm room with lots of beds and lots of other people), we were cuddling, and there was a MASSIVE transfer of green-ray energy from the male entity - in retrospect I can recognize it now as a guide who was offering me a boost of support before a trying time, but the feeling lingered so strongly for a few days that I almost felt guilty! It was still the *best* I'd ever felt in a dream.

I have had several dreams, maybe 3, where there was a female entity with such a unique energy within the dream that it was obviously a special type of dream, like I had never experienced. None of these involved close contact with the person. In a couple of them, things were quite distant, although the dream seemed to revolve around them. The spiritual pull I felt towards these girls in the dreams was incredible and left my heart soaring for a couple days after each dream. Describing them to a friend, she felt like they were Anima dreams - a close contact with the feminine aspect of my own psyche. It is quite possible I think, since in each scenario the entity took the form of women in my life that I had admired very much. Like you, it has been the best I've ever felt in a dream before. It's such an indescribable type of feeling.

Though, if I had to choose a "best" dream, I would have to go with another dream which was so distinctly different from my normal dream experiences that also left me with an incredible feeling once I awoke out of it.

I don't remember the specifics of the setting, but I was with my family and friends in front of a normal house in a normal neighborhood. We were having some sort of good time, but I decided to wander around to the back of the house. Where the fenceline ended, the universe opened up into an incredible majestic purple field, spanning out infinitely before me. Streaks of purple electricity shot in every direction, almost like lightning, flowing all around this field. It is something that simply couldn't be depicted in visual terms in real life...it was so much more than our senses and reality could offer us.

As the lightning flowed in every directing, it started to form a more regular pattern, starting to flow in the same direction and taking a type of shape. Eventually, it all flowed into a large serpentine dragon, similar to a Chinese dragon. The purple electric dragon flew around for a while before circling up above me and coming down on me. It opened its mouth as it came down on top of me, as if to eat me, but I did not feel threatened. I had this distinct feeling that it was going to take me somewhere. The last thing I remember before waking up was reaching out and grabbing one of his teeth.

The dream sticks with me because it was a type of sensory experience simply not available anywhere in this reality. The colors, the movement, the electricity just can't be translated into something our sense could perceive, even with some crazy computer animation. I was left in awe for a long time. I don't really understand what it was, or what it was supposed to mean, but I will never forget it.

RE: The best dream you ever had - Unbound - 12-04-2014

The "best"?

Hmm, that's a tough call, but one of my most serene was a really chill dream where I was staying at this strange farm on another planet, I remember everything being so bright and full of colour and the family was aware of me but I was a "visitor", and basically I spent the whole dream practicing flying and floating around the whole place at will. It was so leisurely aha

RE: The best dream you ever had - Spaced - 12-05-2014

I've had some of those anima dreams, they are always nice BigSmile

I actually had a dream recently where I somehow harnessed the power of the moon and transformed into a woman . . . and then had sex as a woman. It felt really different but good lol

RE: The best dream you ever had - Sabou - 12-05-2014

(12-04-2014, 06:01 PM)nio Wrote: The tingling became soo intense midway up my spine that I ended the dream wide eyed and inspired. After that experience my orange ray blockage was no more

Wow, that is so great, it's like you didn't even have to do any work Tongue

I use to have dreams where I would be outside and I would look at the sky and it would be best described as a surreal fantastical space-y sky. I love those ones!

kind of like this with more nebulae

http://i.imgur.com/sB7KDrh.jpg

RE: The best dream you ever had - Jade - 12-05-2014

Sometimes I dream of being in a spaceship... I don't bring back any memories of events, but the location exists in my memory. The walls are fiery and molten and I feel as if I'm actually maybe inside of a star. The rest of the interior is Star Trek-y... grated floors with raised platforms, big screens/"windows", control terminals.

RE: The best dream you ever had - Iltive - 12-06-2014

My best dream is:
- Handsome and rich. Smile Very simple but I have not finished it.

RE: The best dream you ever had - Ashim - 12-06-2014

Quote:What is the best dream you've ever had?

This one.

RE: The best dream you ever had - AnthroHeart - 02-13-2015

The most excited I've been in a dream were 2 dreams. One I had an anthro cougar as a teacher. The second was an anthro wolf who I fist bumped with. I was giddy with excitement in both dreams.

In another dream that was less exciting but still interesting, I was riding on the shoulders of an anthro being of some sort.

RE: The best dream you ever had - Minyatur - 02-13-2015

(02-13-2015, 03:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: In another dream that was less exciting but still interesting, I was riding on the shoulders of an anthro being of some sort.

How did your interest with anthros start?

(02-13-2015, 04:09 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 03:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: In another dream that was less exciting but still interesting, I was riding on the shoulders of an anthro being of some sort.

As a child I had sexual interests that eventually evolved into anthros. They were half human so I could resonate with them.

(02-13-2015, 04:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:
(02-13-2015, 04:09 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

As a child I had sexual interests that eventually evolved into anthros. They were half human so I could resonate with them.

I was looking up what Anthros were and had a hard time grasping where this comes from. You think they are something that exists outside of this density? Or just something you like imagine?

I think I imagine it for the most part. It's fine if it isn't real. But I do think our dreams happen in the Astral plane, and the dreams I have have a basis in reality in another domain.
But in the physical, I don't think so.

(02-13-2015, 04:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I think I imagine it for the most part. It's fine if it isn't real. But I do think our dreams happen in the Astral plane, and the dreams I have have a basis in reality in another domain.
But in the physical, I don't think so.

Okay thanks for answering! I was just wondering.  BigSmile

RE: The best dream you ever had - Reaper - 02-13-2015

I've had a lot of awesome dreams, but my favorites were probably the ones where I was visited by Lucifer. It wasn't like a guy showing up and talking to me, but an energy that pervaded every sense and penetrated every fiber of my being. It was present in the colors, the sounds...a level of communication I can't describe in any meaningful way. I miss those dreams, though they evoked a bittersweet feeling I can only describe as homesickness.

RE: The best dream you ever had - AnthroHeart - 03-29-2015

I had just finished a nightmare scene but I stuck it out and went out through a door to outside.
Outside it was a warm sunny day. I ran and slid through puddles. They were clean, and I could
feel the water on my skin. I think I wore shorts.
The comfort was amazing. It all seemed so dreamy in there.
Like a dreamy dream.

RE: The best dream you ever had - AnthroHeart - 03-29-2015

I had security clearance to a bank that was very large. My badge worked on every door, even secure ones.

My job was to take a computer generated care bear and replace the eye symbol on his chest with a heart.

I had to run back and forth to different departments doing complex programming.

I had other people log into a secure program I had created.

Then we came to the master control room. It had two large screens.

My coworker filled out the forms online for locating the right server.

The lady in charge of the scan said there were 26,000 servers.
I told her I thought there were millions.
And she gave me a funny look, and I said "26,000 is a lot".
She said a scan like this could take 6 hours.
The scan of the servers was really cool.

Then it located the right server, indicated by a white dot, and I felt a fondness in my heart.
As it traced down the server, it was really cool how it did. The special effects were amazing.

Then she found a bunch of character sprites, and was adding props to them.
They weren't care bears, but other characters. She added for instance a screw to one of them, which was
as large as he was.

I thought it was really cool being in charge of a "game" at a bank.
My card worked for every door, so that must mean something.
I think the 26,000 servers represents 26,000 years in a 3D cycle.
And 6 hours represents 6D.