Bring4th
Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... (/showthread.php?tid=7011)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - zenmaster - 05-08-2014

(05-08-2014, 08:56 PM)Tanner Wrote: Pretty sure this is just a fancy way of saying "negative self-harvest."

I don't think so. "The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience" It's just activating violet ray, which is the same effect as completing the 3D octave - typically available to time/space consciousness as the sum total distilled experience of all prior incarnations.

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - Sagittarius - 05-08-2014

(05-08-2014, 09:02 PM)Tanner Wrote: Well I assume "bypassing" means to not be restricted to harvest at the times of harvest transition but when one chooses.

Hence why it's a counter-productive thought because obviously adonai - one /us have not "by-passed" harvest. Useful musing if used appropriately to inform experience but in it's current display not much more then a sign to reconsider.

I honestly think there are probably a few forum members who have effectively "bypassed" harvest. It's inevitable, esp among "wanderers".

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - Unbound - 05-08-2014

So is the idea of bypassing then more being harvest-able without being harvested?

(05-08-2014, 10:41 PM)Tanner Wrote: So is the idea of bypassing then more being harvest-able without being harvested?
Yes, being harvestable when your incarnation ends means you have access to violet ray in space/time consciousness which is able to channel the same energies which are only available at the end of the cycles without that space/time-integrated balance afforded.

"This spirit complex is the channel whereby the inpourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind."

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - Unbound - 05-08-2014

So would that be like the Elder Race Ra mentions?

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - zenmaster - 05-09-2014

(05-08-2014, 10:56 PM)Tanner Wrote: So would that be like the Elder Race Ra mentions?
I don't really know since they were only said to be harvestable at the end of the cycle, but chose to repeat 3D life in the last minor cycle. They were also said to be "at" the last subdensities here when they did repeat which also suggests activation of violet ray (for positive polarity only). That is, if you take the subdensities to correspond directly to the chakras.

The thing is, is that one can activate a chakra with some minimal supporting balance which may only be circumstantially available. But the more support an activation has through lower-ray balance, the more substantial the connection, and the less ephemeral. If you're talking about being "in" a subdensity, that means on balance, that's where one's center of gravity is at. In other words, thoughts are of a relative purity which allows resonance with that vibration.

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - Sagittarius - 05-09-2014

So even once you are harvestable you stay to further balance past the minimal degree required for harvest. Which would benefit the overall progression of the logos as well as the sub-logos.

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - zenmaster - 05-09-2014

Yes, in their case it was said they stayed because there was still an opportunity. I'd think you'd want to be where service may be most effective, given a choice and the awareness of possibilities and difficulties under the "veil".
It stands to reason that being in the highest subdensities would be well beyond harvestibility requirements for positive orientation.

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - Parsons - 05-11-2014

Ah, I think I finally understand your view of the sub densities. I will have to contemplate that further when I get a chance.

So, would you say the 4th sub density of 3D would correspond to the "Green vMeme" as you refer to it?

RE: Bypassing Harvest through intelligent infinity... - Infinite Unity - 03-16-2017

(04-18-2013, 06:34 PM)Hototo Wrote: I am very hesitant to talk about this in great length anywhere but if I were to talk about it anywhere, this would be the place.

Essentially when you first contact II, you have to establish if you wish to approach it as a mechanical system of thought which you are in essence "alone in" (left hand path) or if its actually the half of your total soul that is on the other side of the veil, with a single personality, but which to you shows many personalities as you require them, and will accede to your impression of it as a mechanical entity but it neither is nor isnt such.

If you establish it as being non mechanical but rather, that you are in essence surrounded by a single entity that at all times simply changes the face it shows to you, then what meaning is there in concept like death or limitations of any sort?

So, in a way, is it "you, the universe (other entities) and god" or just "you and god".

After incarnation means that there is a period where you may or may not believe that you are in incarnation now but not at "that point" where you imaginarialy see or dont see God and then get pushed into a new illusion etc.

IF you are able to reach out to and touch the possibility that maybe all tha tyou perceive is your own angel self talking to you. You'll notice that it is just "one person + you" and then "one person + all the you'ves that you've been through all the times where you've been to" and eventually "one person + you that is all" and then "just all".

But the last steps are, far as I can tell, almost the same with or without 8th density form.

All you get is "okay, so instead of there being millions of individual peoples that are actually "here", I have just one person, this "other self/angel self" and I can ask it to show me anything or take me anywhere and it always works. Simply beacause knowing this is how it is is the greatest tragedy for the soul, in a way, since it removes all "real" other selves that you dont hold onto strongly. So knowing and seeing this knowledge is "going into the elevator of the soul to pass all those stairs".

It works but you damn well better be sure you know what you're getting into when you know that there is just "one person" besides yourself that is at all times watching you as the same person, trying nothing more than to provide everything you may ever ask. And most people ask not to see that there is just that one other self because of the lonelyness and thus, sorrow.

So, anyway. At that point you see people as the sum total of all the programs that they contain on all the densities that they have as if you were looking top down at a graphical representation of something akin to a city but rising like a pyramid. You can just take out a random program and there replace it with another since there will be no karma, after all, you are working with your angel self to shape the interior of your reality, you're the one that has to live with the choices you make after all. So make them good ones.

Contacting II directly is one of the most insanely dangerous moves fathomable but also one of the safest.

Far as I can tell, touching it directly int he way I described renders you effectively immortal and almost omnisentient/potent but not quite.

What need is there for a concept like death if you can turn into a single colored orb at a whim because it suits you.

This holds great amounts of truth.