Bring4th

Full Version: Who is the Logos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is the Logos? Is it an entity that evolved?
Our Logos created 7 levels of spiritual evolution. Our Sub-Logos is the Sun, the sub-Logos of our galaxy. Who is the Logos then that created lots of galaxies? Is there the one Logos that created all the galaxies in the universe? Or there can be two Logoi in the same universe?

I think that it stands as the next:

Logos that created the whole Universe. So that there might exist another universes with another Logoi who created them.
Sub-Logoi that created their own Galaxies (each for the one).

If Our Logos created 7 levels (densities) of spiritual evolution, could it be possible that each Logos creates its own path for spiritual evolution? For example, there could be 3 densities or there could be no densities at all?
The Logos is the focusing of Infinity into Intelligent Energy through Love, the 2nd distortion. We each are sub-sub-sub Logoi.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=focusing
(09-10-2013, 08:35 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Who is the Logos? Is it an entity that evolved?

I don't think there's anything in the Ra material that suggests this but it's fun to think about. I think that we have a tendency to personify the Logoi because we have no context to understand intelligent creation otherwise. I don't think Ra gave a sufficient explanation of the true nature of the Logoi.

Quote:Our Logos created 7 levels of spiritual evolution. Our Sub-Logos is the Sun, the sub-Logos of our galaxy. Who is the Logos then that created lots of galaxies? Is there the one Logos that created all the galaxies in the universe? Or there can be two Logoi in the same universe?

I think that the quote Gemini Wolf provided is explaining the Logos which offers light to the "galaxy level logoi" which go on to offer light to the "solar system level logoi" which then offer it to us, the "mind/body/spirit level logoi." Each sub-Logos works with and refines the "mind" offered to it from its Logos. Just my limited understanding of Ra's words:
Quote:74.4 Ra: ...The archetypical mind may be defined as that mind which is peculiar to the Logos of this planetary sphere. Thusly unlike the great cosmic all-mind, it contains the material which it pleased the Logos to offer as refinements to the great cosmic beingness. The archetypical mind, then, is that which contains all facets which may affect mind or experience.
Quote:90.14 Questioner: Now, as I understand it the archetypes are the biases of a very fundamental nature that, under free will, generate the experiences of each entity. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The archetypical mind is part of that mind which informs all experience. Please recall the definition of the archetypical mind as the repository of those refinements to the cosmic or all-mind made by this particular Logos and peculiar only to this Logos. Thus it may be seen as one of the roots of mind, not the deepest but certainly the most informative in some ways. The other root of mind to be recalled is that racial or planetary mind which also informs the conceptualizations of each entity to some degree.

Quote:I think that it stands as the next:
Logos that created the whole Universe. So that there might exist another universes with another Logoi who created them.

If Our Logos created 7 levels (densities) of spiritual evolution, could it be possible that each Logos creates its own path for spiritual evolution? For example, there could be 3 densities or there could be no densities at all?

As far as another Universe, separate from the system of octaves that Ra describes, I suppose it is possible. Ra did not have complete knowledge of the Cosmos. They did suggest that the original Logos is one of the closest distortions to infinity as possible, so it might not be unreasonable to think that it is consistent throughout all creation.

As for the 7 densities, Ra seemed to think that the system of 7 densities persisted throughout creation as well. It is through the refining of the archetypal mind that the sub-Logoi guide evolution.
Quote:47.8 Ra: ...We have the number seven repeated from the macrocosm to the microcosm in structure and experience.
Quote:78.15 Questioner: Then the first experiences, as you say, were in monochrome. Now, was the concept of the seven densities of vibration with the evolutionary process taking place in the discrete densities— was that carried through from the previous octave?
Ra: I am Ra. To the limits of our knowledge, which are narrow, the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.
You are the logos. Look inside yourself and you will find the answer to your questions.

Unbound

Ra does say that the Logos and thus our galaxy was created by an "individualized portion of Intelligent Infinity", which suggests to me the Logos is a being, afterall, we are sub-sub-Logoi so it wouldnt make sense to me to suggest we have more awareness of individualization than the Logos.
It has a similar intelligence to the purported Earth's intelligence, that I am confident of. Perhaps it's sentient but not in the way a human would be and perhaps it functions within natural cycles and rhythms that are set in its inception.

I find it hard to fathom that suns act as god-figures ruling over the solar system and deliberating shaping it with its fingers.

Unbound

Even when considering that you too will be a Sun? I dont think the Logos lords around as a god-like being, such is an existential assessment from the human perspective. I believe the manner of influence is much more subtle but no less profound, personally.

Everything contains everything which means no matter what piece you look at. Just as in all things lie within humans, humans are also within all other things! Everything is infinity, so everything has a level of humanness to it, just as human have non-human levels to them.

Imo, of course aha

"If you have done things right, no one will know you have done anything at all."

The Logos sees free will as paramount, so it will do everything in its power to go unnoticed in its influences, I believe.
We already were a sun, Tanner. We were invested into animal life or thought-forms through natural radiation. That time is over for us. The last stop is a supernova and then a blackhole.

Again, we are living the Logos' will directly.
Let's take the next example for the consideration.

There is a Logos who created the Universe. There is sub-Logos who created our galaxy (is it the Sun?) There is sub-sub-Logos of our planet (who is this? Gaia herself?) And we are sub-sub-sub-Logoi who are here.

What is the real difference between them if we are all the One Infinite Creator. The difference is the individualized mind that is placed in some point of reality. Of course, if I look inside myself I will see myself to be a Logos, and Creator itself in macrocosm. But I am not him as the entity. I am in human form as the entity. And another entity is in Logos form. That's what I think.

If we could replace our individualized mind with the Logos' one. We would become the Logos itself as individualized entity with awareness of being Logos. And Logos becomes us in 3rd density. Could it be possible in theory? There is a chance for being possible for everything, but just in theory.

Concerning Logoi, who is Yahweh? Ra states Yahweh to be our Logos. If I remeber correctly, Ra told that we are all the part (except Wanderers) of Yahweh social memory complex.

How it could be possible? If Yahweh is Logos, is he the Sun (sub-Logos) or the Logos itself who created the Universe? I still can't understand the next: does Logos creates Universe or just one galaxy? Yahweh is as well some density social memory complex being. He is of the Confederation as Ra stated. How he could be the Logos? Why Ra is not Logos of something? What is the difference between these two entities?

If Yahweh is sub-Logos/Sun then it is obvious why ancient people worshipped Sun as the God. And in lots of pantheons the Sun was main God.

Who is Gaia then? She is sub-sub-Logos, I guess. Is she the entity who walked through lots of octaves to become the planet being? I guess not, because she is also experiencing the 3rd density as we all do. I just want to understand what is the difference between us as human being and Gaia as planet being. Other words, did Gaia reincarnated as the planet entity, just as we did to human entity?

Unbound

(09-11-2013, 08:36 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]We already were a sun, Tanner. We were invested into animal life or thought-forms through natural radiation. That time is over for us. The last stop is a supernova and then a blackhole.

Again, we are living the Logos' will directly.

I could choose to be a Sun again at any point in my experience, that is free will. The time for any experience is never "over" for all experiences exist in but a single moment. I thought you didn't believe in a linear, heirarchical progression?
Ask your local guide what it means to be a Sun. You will be surprised what you hear. It entails loss of identity.

Unbound

Which identity? Aha Nothing is ever truly lost, only experienced in displacement from the self. I have already shed identities in this life, believe it or not, but I am actively choosing to have the identity that I do, it is not something that is "just there", but is a decision consciously made in regards to my own personal balance between love and wisdom.

What makes you believe that the guides I ask will give me the same answer as the guides you have asked? Such would depend on the nature and wisdom of said guide and their own direction of seeking.

Anyways, this is no longer on topic.

I admit I do not know the identity of our Logos, insofar as names go, but I do know it has a "bias towards kindness" and that is a character trait.
(09-11-2013, 08:06 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Even when considering that you too will be a Sun?

I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. It's pretty swell to think about. As a solar Logos, being able to shape the planets about you. Must be nice. I thought about being a star for a planet of anthro beings. I'd love that. But being a planet must also be nice, but you have to put up with pollution and people harming you. I'd want anthro beings that live like Native Americans, where they care for the planet. But I still want to be an anthro star.

Does our Logos mind of a bias towards kindness mean that all those entities in its care also have a bias towards kindness? Just that it's unconscious in some who do war and such.

Unbound

I would say rather that it offers the bias of kindness, but it is up to the individual whether or not they agree and accept such a bias as their own.
I feel like a close representation of Logos. I used to have much more distortion. But I believe I've balanced myself quite a bit. Of course there is still the veil. I feel like I am a kind person. I'm glad of Logos bias towards kindness. That way I can accept what it offers.
(09-11-2013, 09:00 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ask your local guide what it means to be a Sun. You will be surprised what you hear. It entails loss of identity.

In fairned AO. HE did not say that he would not agree with the loss of identity.

(09-11-2013, 09:46 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Which identity? Aha Nothing is ever truly lost, only experienced in displacement from the self. I have already shed identities in this life, believe it or not, but I am actively choosing to have the identity that I do, it is not something that is "just there", but is a decision consciously made in regards to my own personal balance between love and wisdom.

Like I said elsewhere, Stårgate.

Nexus: Ra

Also called a Tether in most ancient space/time time/space crossover philosophies, like In-nomine

http://www.sjgames.com/in-nomine/Tethers/

Aloysius

I may be able to help here, Here's who Yahweh is:
Quote:16.14 Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent here twenty-six hundred years ago… two thousand six hundred years ago?*

* The correct time frame is 3,600 years. See Ra’s statement opening session 17.

Ra: I am Ra. This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh.
Quote:18.23 Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid
Quote: Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s people?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a somewhat complex question.

The first communication was what you would call genetic. The second communication was the walking among your peoples to produce further genetic changes in consciousness. The third was a series of dialogues with chosen channels.
Quote:18.15 Questioner: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they were brought about?

Ra: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities. The second was a contact of the nature you know as sexual, changing the mind/body/spirit complex through the natural means of the patterns of reproduction devised by the intelligent energy of your physical complex.

As to what is the sun:
Quote: Questioner: Is our sun (this planetary system) as we know it a sub-Logos or the physical manifestation of a sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

As to an example of a sub-sub Logos:

Quote: Questioner: Are there any sub-sub-Logos that are found in our planetary system that are Logos that are “sub” to our sun?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Would you tell me what one of those— Would you give me an example of one of those… I’ll call sub-sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. One example is your mind/body/spirit complex
Now, if I may be so bold; If we make up Yaweh and Gaia, then both would be sub-sub logoi, they are not as suns, neither is Ra, so Ra would be sub-sub logoi as well.

Here's one that may help regarding your sub logoi questions:
Quote: Questioner:... Let me first ask you, does it make any sense to ask you if the sun itself has a density, or is it all densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves.
Thank you for the quotes, though I have read it already, I have searched them already, too. And it unfortunately doesn't answer the questions that are left. The main point is that, if there were enough information in Law of One concerning some questions, then there would be no need to ask them, but it is not so. That is why I am asking.

I don't think answering any question is just simply searching through Law of One. This info about Logos, sub-Logos, sub-sub-Logoi is very basic. Still there is no answer about Yahweh, the history of this entity, his genetic experiments (although I found a lot of information from well-known Hidden Hand). As well as very very basic info like "the sun is our sub-logos", but no descriptions of its connections between Logos and Sub-Logos, no information of its duties and work of sub-Logos, how it is connected with Yahweh itself if it is considered our Logos...

Yahweh is said to be our Logos, though he is social memory complex as well. How it could be simultaneously? If we are made from image of Yahweh, are we therefore part of his social memory complex? Or not? How entity becomes a Logos? No answers to these questions in Law of One, unfortunately. That's why I asked if someone might have any other sources of information.

Thanks everyone anyway.

Aloysius

Yahweh is not the Logos, I'm not sure where you are drawing that idea from.
(09-12-2013, 06:39 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]Yahweh is not the Logos, I'm not sure where you are drawing that idea from.
I meant it to be sub-sub-Logos, that is obvious if he created us. So we are sub-sub-sub-Logoi. He is not Logos of galactic level. He is planetary Logos. But what are the connections of Gaia as the entity to him? Still there is no information if we are part of his social memory complex if were created in the image of him and how the entity could be Logos (of any level).

Is this then described relations as Gaia as Mother and Yahweh as Father for humankind? In some ancient myths like Greek ones, Gaia was a female Titan represented Earth itself, while Oranos (I guess it to be Yahweh) was a male Titan of the Sky.
Yahweh instilled genetic changes by semi-magical means. Just a rogue entity.
I wonder if those genetic changes instilled by Yahweh were helpful to us, or did they shut down much of our DNA (that which is known as junk DNA)?
(09-12-2013, 10:26 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if those genetic changes instilled by Yahweh were helpful to us, or did they shut down much of our DNA (that which is known as junk DNA)?

I'm on the fence in relation to Yahweh and Cant really say if they are good or bad to be honest. It is however a very very interesting dillema and I hold no ill will on the entity for it.
If Yahweh is the same as Jehovah, then he's a war god. Sending Israel against other countries in battle. He liked burnt offerings, the burning of animal flesh. Sounds somewhat STS to me.

Unbound

I read a book that was an interview with Arthur C. Clarke who wrote 2001: A Space Oddysey and I had just flipped to a random chapter which was called Genesis. Arther claimed to be in telepathic contact with a social memory complex or group mind that said it is Yahweh, and that they have insectoid forms and were some of the first creatures to come on the planet and aid in the evolution of life here. Apparently they are only capable of thinking in mathematics and this is how they communicate. Arthur said that they saw us, humans, as "gods" or mighty beings and are fascinated with us because of our ability to create music, which is pure mathematical beauty.

They claimed that all, or many of the ancient teachings of acceptance of others and opening to the possibilities beyond the self and compassion for all beings is actually a "seed" planted so that one day they can return, and we can also encounter other beings, which are so different from us that we would not understand them. They are scared of us because they believe we will simply try and destroy them if they approach us because we will be horrified by their forms, but they truly love and appreciate us. They just wanted to be accepted and to be able to open communication with us and I feel this is something true for many beings in the universe and relates strongly to the aspect of free will.

Whether this is true or not, this is the most "real" and most resonant information pertaining to the name Yahweh that I have personally encountered. It makes a lot more sense.

Also, Yahweh is to be differentiated from Jehovah and YHWH. I also strongly believe that the identity of Yahweh was "usurped" by a being intent on its own godhood and that is a big reason why Yahweh's name has been tied to so many horrific stories.

Also, on the topic of war gods, remember that all are the Creator. War is actually not just about human conflict and battle, but really is an archetypical concept relating to the disruption of stagnancy and the stirring of opposites.

Unbound

Aha I can imagine something like that!
(09-10-2013, 08:35 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]Who is the Logos? Is it an entity that evolved?
Our Logos created 7 levels of spiritual evolution. Our Sub-Logos is the Sun, the sub-Logos of our galaxy. Who is the Logos then that created lots of galaxies? Is there the one Logos that created all the galaxies in the universe? Or there can be two Logoi in the same universe?

I think that it stands as the next:

You are the logos. There is only one. There is a logo with many logos being our make up. There is only one cantorshinist, being all this. The seven is universal in that they are the division of the representation of the the great white light. Which in itself is an representation of the Creator. The Creator is everywhere and all things, there is no escaping or separation. There is only One.
Where is it said that Yahweh is our Logos?

I understand every Logos as co-Creator. First Logos or Love being the primal co-Creator etc. Logoi create further logoi.
Yahweh is an entity, or rather a collective consciousness.

The sun is a sub-logos, we are sub-sub-logos, earth is sub-sub-sub-logos.

Quote:29.1 ▶ Questioner: Is our sun (this planetary system) as we know it a sub-Logos or the physical manifestation of a sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct

Quote:29.7 ▶ Questioner: Would you tell me what one of those— Would you give me an example of one of those… I’ll call sub-sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. One example is your mind/body/spirit complex

Quote:92.22 ▶ Questioner: I am assuming that she sits between the different colored columns, one on her left, one on on her right (the dark one is on her left), to indicate at this position an equal opportunity, you might say, for potentiation of the mind to be of the negative or positive paths. Would Ra comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. Although this is correct it is not as perceptive as the notice that the Priestess, as this figure has been called, sits within a structure in which polarity, symbolized as you correctly noted by the light and dark pillars, is an integral and necessary part. The unfed mind has no polarity just as intelligent infinity has none. The nature of the sub-sub-sub-Logos which offers the third-density experience is one of polarity, not by choice but by careful design.

We perceive an unclear statement. The polarity of Potentiator is there not for the Matrix to choose. It is there for the Matrix to accept as given.
Pages: 1 2