Bring4th

Full Version: Where can I find further information on the energy centers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for more detailed information on the energy centers. I love the Ra Material, but I was disappointed that the energy centers were not more detailed and thoroughly explained. This material has become somewhat an authoritative source of information for me and I've found information of the energy "chakra" centers on the internet to be contradicting each other from website to website and I really don't know what to believe besides what little basic information that was given through the Ra material. Does anyone know of a good source of information of the energy centers I can read? I wanted to read Carla's Living the Law of One – 101: The Choice but I can't afford it right now.

Does anyone know where I can get this information?

Cyan

(10-18-2012, 11:05 PM)LastBreath Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for more detailed information on the energy centers. I love the Ra Material, but I was disappointed that the energy centers were not more detailed and thoroughly explained. This material has become somewhat an authoritative source of information for me and I've found information of the energy "chakra" centers on the internet to be contradicting each other from website to website and I really don't know what to believe besides what little basic information that was given through the Ra material. Does anyone know of a good source of information of the energy centers I can read? I wanted to read Carla's Living the Law of One – 101: The Choice but I can't afford it right now.

Hands of light and light emerging by barbara ann brennan are, in my humble opinion, one of the best descriptions of healing and energy centers pre 4th D (purely imagination / creation of proper conditions in your and others lifes to foster the lack of need for healers existence).

Funny, never thought that healers would be a non existing occupation in the higher levels for real. Dont know if it really is that way but i see no way a 4th D entity could be "healed" in any significant way by any direct energy center manipulation and more by being convinced of something.

Dunno, those 2 books helped me, but i have no way of verifying if they really help or not.
(10-19-2012, 12:17 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try this one?

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Energy+Centers

Yes I've known about that page for a very long time. It's not detailed enough.

Cyan

(10-19-2012, 04:16 PM)LastBreath Wrote: [ -> ]

Based on both the common perceptions of telepathy/telekinesis/energywork/mind related things (which is what energy centers are, in more ways than one manipulating or even being aware of them and what they are doing is classical "telepathy") the books i mentioned are good as their imaginary and concepts fit along with others i have seen and do not in a major way make wild claims that would require wild proof.

The books i mentioned are kind of like "this is kind of what we sort of agree on"
(10-18-2012, 11:05 PM)LastBreath Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for more detailed information on the energy centers. I love the Ra Material, but I was disappointed that the energy centers were not more detailed and thoroughly explained. This material has become somewhat an authoritative source of information for me and I've found information of the energy "chakra" centers on the internet to be contradicting each other from website to website and I really don't know what to believe besides what little basic information that was given through the Ra material. Does anyone know of a good source of information of the energy centers I can read? I wanted to read Carla's Living the Law of One – 101: The Choice but I can't afford it right now.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2249

i wrote this right after reading all of the LOO material and the wanderers handbook and several other things that were indirectly related

Cyan

(10-19-2012, 05:42 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2249

i wrote this right after reading all of the LOO material and the wanderers handbook and several other things that were indirectly related

How on gods multicolored earth could i have missed that, thanks.
maybe because i wrote it to become definitive or something, it fell lost to the myriad of posts in the harvest section i haven't updated it in a while cause not sure how to add to it
This question is kinda like "where can I find information on how my brain works"..
There is a lot of information on this forum that could be found via search function and the people here are generous with their knowledge and time to answer specific questions.

You should ask zenmaster. He probably could tell you how the brain works too lol
I have been wondering about what I call 'secondary energy centers' for lack of a better term. I was trying to focus on different parts of my body during meditation last night and here's what I came up with:

-The feet seem to contain red-ray energy centers related to the ability to draw energy from the Earth.
-The knees . . . I'm not too sure but my gut tells me they might be related to orange-ray.
-The shoulders seem to me to be related to orange-ray energies as well, I get the image of someone's shoulders drawing in protectively when they are sad or frightened and pulling back so that the chest can puff out when they are confident.
-The elbows I'm not too sure about either but I get a feeling of yellow-ray energies from them.
-The hands have indigo-ray energy centers in the palm. This is related to the ability to both draw in and send out energies as well as the ability to make manifest that which we see in the mind's eye.
-In the temples I feel energy related to the blue-ray. When I focus on them I feel my mind expanding laterally, maybe these help increase cognitive functions?

I'd love to hear what others have to say about these or other possible energy centers in the body.
Here's what I've found on the foot chakra:

http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/hb/hhb-13.shtml

Apparently very important.

Also from the same site: http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/hb/hhb-20.shtml

Very cool stuff.

Hope I'm not violating guidelines by giving URL's for Cayce info on chakras.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/ps2/seven_chak...Auken.html
http://www.edgarcayce.org/ps2/deep_medit...Auken.html
Consider that light is part of the Electromagnetic spectrum. Each wavelength (Red ray, Green ray etc) directly corresponds to the spectrum moving up the specific adrenal glands of the Human Body. Balance of these results in balanced hormonal output for an efficient and 'smooth' operation of the Human Instrument. They will also affect how you feel. Unbalanced chakras will result in an inefficient and 'out of sync' body. The human Instrument operates on electricity, mechanically speaking, and thus is electrically sensitive. You will find EMF's disturb energy systems without awareness of such.

[Image: chakras_chart_leadbeater_500x735.jpg]
  • Chakra Formulations

Base chakra: associated with skeletal system
    Sacral chakra: associated with ovaries/gonads
    Solar plexus chakra: associated with pancreas & adrenals
    Heart chakra: associated with thymus gland
    Throat chakra: associated with thyroid gland
    Alta major chakra: associated with carotid gland
    Ajna chakra: associated with pituitary gland
    Crown chakra: associated with pineal gland
    Soul Star: a few inches above the top of the head
    Golden Triangle: combination of ajna, altamajor, and crown

[Image: advanced_chakra_layout_the_resistance.jpg]

'Chakra' is sanskrit for a 'wheel'. 'Wheel' of energy is a Torus, or can be considered a vortex. This is a basic mathematical imprint for all energy forms.

[Image: IMG00016.gif]

[Image: hol_major.gif]

There are also many more than the standard 7. More will come into 'activation' as you transition through the densities. As I type this I have just received balanced confirmation of this 'thought'.

[Image: hol_minor.gif]

You will find the flower of life is the torus from a top-down perspective.
(10-20-2012, 04:24 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Consider that light is part of the Electromagnetic spectrum. Each wavelength (Red ray, Green ray etc) directly corresponds to the spectrum moving up the specific adrenal glands of the Human Body. Balance of these results in balanced hormonal output for an efficient and 'smooth' operation of the Human Instrument. They will also affect how you feel. Unbalanced chakras will result in an inefficient and 'out of sync' body. The human Instrument operates on electricity, mechanically speaking, and thus is electrically sensitive. You will find EMF's disturb energy systems without awareness of such.

[Image: chakras_chart_leadbeater_500x735.jpg]
  • Chakra FormulationsBase chakra: associated with skeletal system Sacral chakra: associated with ovaries/gonads Solar plexus chakra: associated with pancreas & adrenals Heart chakra: associated with thymus gland Throat chakra: associated with thyroid gland Alta major chakra: associated with carotid gland Ajna chakra: associated with pituitary gland Crown chakra: associated with pineal glandSoul Star: a few inches above the top of the headGolden Triangle: combination of ajna, altamajor, and crown

[Image: advanced_chakra_layout_the_resistance.jpg]

'Chakra' is sanskrit for a 'wheel'. 'Wheel' of energy is a Torus, or can be considered a vortex. This is a basic mathematical imprint for all energy forms.

[Image: IMG00016.gif]

[Image: hol_major.gif]

There are also many more than the standard 7. More will come into 'activation' as you transition through the densities. As I type this I have just received balanced confirmation of this 'thought'.

[Image: hol_minor.gif]

You will find the flower of life is the torus from a top-down perspective.

Horuseus - may I ask where you found that the Adrenals are linked to the Solar Plexus and, I assume, the Yellow Ray?
-------
(01-19-2022, 05:30 PM)Quincunx Wrote: [ -> ]Horuseus posted that in 2012. You have better odds of finding it yourself @ Vestige.

Oops!  I have a bad habit of not reading the post dates.  Sorry.  I will keep looking!
(10-19-2012, 04:34 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2012, 04:16 PM)LastBreath Wrote: [ -> ]

Based on both the common perceptions of telepathy/telekinesis/energywork/mind related things (which is what energy centers are, in more ways than one manipulating or even being aware of them and what they are doing is classical "telepathy") the books i mentioned are good as their imaginary and concepts fit along with others i have seen and do not in a major way make wild claims that would require wild proof.

The books i mentioned are kind of like "this is kind of what we sort of agree on"

If you cover the entire device with a bowl of glass you make it very credible.
There are some additional interesting informations from the (extended) wedic point of view:

The Slavic-Aryan chakra system of man - the time division of the Slavs and Aryans.
(you can translate with deepl.com)

The 9 main Vedrusian chakras colors

Istok (Origin) black
    Zsarod (Embrio) red
    Givot (abdominal life) orange
    Persi (Chest) yellow
    Lada (Right shoulder) green (right shoulder; turns towards the sun)
    Lelja (Left shoulder) light blue (left shoulder; turns with the sun)
    Usthije (Mouth) blue
    Chelo (forehead) purple
    Rodnik (source) silver-white

and still the 7 lower chakras

Atala (hip)
    Vitala (pelvis-thigh)
    Sutala (knee)
    Talatala (shin)
    Rasatala (ankle)
    Machatala (instep)
    Patala (sole of the foot) 9 and 7 together make 16 main chakras

The connection of the human being with the universe takes place ethereally by sending and receiving thoughts, feelings and information. The vibrations of the chakras have a wavelength of 9 to 16 micrometers with a power of about one watt in unlimited distance (Frank Willy Ludwig, Alexander Hinevitsch: Die slawisch-arischen Weden).

[Image: bild8.jpg]
In order to more truly appreciate the energy centers that exist within ourselves. We would do well to appreciate the holographic nature of creation.

Indeed all things are vibration in some way or another.

Temperature, sound, light. Just various strengths of vibrations in different mediums.

Back again to the octave. Each energy center is analogous to their respective density.

So to study the energy centers is to study the densities and their properties.

I posted some while ago about a bit of this but most of interacting with your energy centers has to deal with some form of meditation or contemplation or prayer.

Whatever way of forming a singleness of thought works for the individual.

There are a few quotes and I may update this post with as time goes on.

Things like "the mind is the door, silence is the key".

You have probably read all the most relevant quotes but are more interested in actually manipulating the energy centers yourself.(I just realized the op posted in 2012 jeeze lol)

Awareness is the key. Allowing your ego to reside within oneness and not necessarily without or against it. Somewhat neutral yet the perspective of an co-creator.

Once you can become single of mind and aware of all the tensions in your body and relax them.

Then you can begin to raise the serpent in the kundalini fashion and begin to use vizualization mediations to actually observe your own chakras and figure out how changing your emotional states and awareness opens and closes each.

The energy centers are my pet passion and I hope you find resolution in your pursuits.(again had no idea I was necro posting, maybe op found their answers?)
-------
I found this really helped me get a basic understanding on top of what I read in the Law of One.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URmTsqgErao