And the days march on. Carla and I did our Morning Offering and then got her ready for her day. Kathleen, our favorite visiting nurse, came by this morning and changed Carla’s dressing. The wound continues to look good and is very slowly getting smaller. That is the primary good news. Carla’s shingles is also looking better and will, hopefully, start feeling better one of these days too. Carla had a conference call with a naturopathic doctor from Cincinnati and they mutually decided that she no longer needs to be taking his supplements since they have made no change in her (in)ability to digest the foods she eats.
I started my day making the first of five trips to a customer’s house to water grass that I have power seeded there since they are on spring break in Florida. Then it was off to do a little gardening for a neighbor/customer which consisted mostly of weeding flower beds and filling in holes in the back yard with wood chips where their two dogs have been digging after moles. After I mowed my three yards I finished the day with a couple of hours of spreading mulch for another customer and I got to use my new little wagon that I can pull with my bigger riding mower and this allowed me to cross a little creek in their back yard to mulch the trees on the other side.
Gary was his usual busy self in the L/L office:
Not much to report today…
- Took Carla’s dictation to her two new students for the online International Metaphysical University
- Shipped book order, processed a couple donations
- Put together amazing new office chair that surprisingly arrived a day after ordered. Will be much better on the body to spend large percentage of the incarnation sitting in.
- Installed Wi-Fi on computer in second floor office, granting more reliable internet access up there. (Previous Wi-Fi cut in and out.)
- Dialogued with Austin re mod issues
- Caught up on Bring4th Forums – lots of productive, harmonious, insightful discussion
- Worked with Melissa, Lynn, and Romi to plan an L/L bowling night
Carla and I spent our evening relaxing and watching some television. Her appetite was good this evening and she even asked for an extra piece of the cinnamon-raisin bread that a neighbor had brought over. I said the prayer at the Gaia Meditation tonight.